Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curly, 9", Ivy wood, Unicorn tail-hair core, rigid
The winter had passed by faster than the school year and Anna was rather disappointed in that. She was totally the one that loved not being at school. She loved Hogwarts but she disliked the fact that it was a school, who would like to live in a school? Clear to see that it wasn't Anna, she was ready to do anything to have three more months away from the school, so here she was. Desperately ignoring the need to learn and instead was trying to put out taro cards for herself. "Seriously? Love? It's already a third time," she chuckled at the card and put it back to others, hoping to take out another one. Looked like she was either going to fall in love three times or she was just a weirdo who wasn't able to properly mix up the cards and always took the same one out.

Hunter was looking for Harper, he needed to tell her that the devil spawn, Asteria, was at Hogwarts. She would probably relax him and tell him he was overreacting and he probably was, after all she was eleven years old. He entered the student lounge since he wasn't finding her anywhere else but still, no Harper there but there was a girl there he recognised from his classes that was a Gryffindor too so he decided to go to her to see if she knew where Harper was but when he got close to her Hunter saw this girl doing what it seemed like a tarot reading. Maybe she had divination. And then he had an idea. Harper could tell him to relax but... a tarot reading could tell him if he could actually relax or not. "Hey, are you doing readings?" he asked the girl only then to realise that was a bit of a weird thing to say when he didn't know her "I'm Hunter, I'm from your year" he explained giving her the usual smile he gives whenever he tries to be charming and nice, he needed this girl on his good side so she could predict if his death's motive would be his adoptive sister or not.

Anna was extremely obsessed with any divination way and currently, her favorite one was tarot cards. Her mom even sent her a tarot deck so she could train in that. She was getting better if that was the way to call the fact that she wasn't messing up, at least not all the time. "What's the most exciting event that will happen to Nick this year?" she finally let out another question and was just about to shuffle her deck when something distracted her. "3 galleons, 8 knuts, and Albus Dumbledore's card from chocolate frogs and I'm all yours for this whole year," she chuckled at his question and then at her own answer. "Oh, and you're taking out my fairy for the whole spring," she pointed at the fairy who was eating a strawberry on the other side of the couch. She wasn't going to say that she was just joking so she made a serious face like she actually meant what she said. "I'm Annabeth, Anna, Rose, your friendly neighbor tarot card reader. Call me whatever you want," she chuckled and finally started to shuffle her deck to get the answer to her question and started to put out the three cards. She usually didn't go for more. "Oh shoot, he got the reversed temperance, the loser's balance is going to break. Fun. I want to see it," she laughed and showed the card to Hunter with an amused smirk on her face.

Hunter got a little confused with the amount of information given, also because he didn't quite understood if she was kidding or not since she laughed but he was kinda feeling she was serious too as she would technically be doing a favour and he would feel like he owed her. "I don't have money but... I definitely have some chocolate frogs, I can check if they have Dumbledore's card I guess?" he said. "Oh well, when it comes to your fairy... I can take care of her whenever. I actually loooooooooove magical creatures and I also happened to learn about them last year in class so I can definitely do that" he said more excitedly.
As the girl continued he felt like he should sit down, so he sat in a chair across her and looked at the cards while Anna shuffled them, he wasn't quite sure how it all worked "So you just ask them a question and they answer?" he questioned her.

Anna was trying her best to not break into a laugh when he seemed confused, and when she gave a look back at the fairy and then finally started to laugh. "Sit down, I need training anyway," she laughed and patted on the seat right between her and the fairy. "Well, I mean, I am taking her out every morning and evening to the gardens so she isn't bored, you're free to join us or maybe even take her for some days if I will see that your future doesn't involve anything dangerous," she chuckled amusedly. She loved people who were into magical creatures. "Oh, professor Stark is my cousin's aunt, not mine tho, at least not biologically, but she is cool, did you know that she lived in Hawaii for many years?" she was fast to spill the information about Nora. Nora and Anna's mom were partners for several years so the friendship between them was guaranteed.
She was trying to look at the next cards that she got for Nick but she looked up at Hunter instead. "Well, if we oversimply things then yes. I have my own deck that was made especially for me and it's made for me so I can read everything right. But in fact, tarot reading takes a lot of focus and intuition. I prefer doing 3 card tarot spread. It's pretty basic but I like it," she gave a cheerful smile as shuffling the deck. "So, what's the trouble? What do we need to find out? I can give you the basic ones - Past, Present, Future? Situation, Action, Outcome?" she offered as maybe she was able to do some reading but only card reading not mind reading, she had no idea what he needed. "Oh my God! Tinker!" she glanced over to the fairy and noticed that she threw the strawberry on the couch and it left the stain on the fabric. "You are messier than anyone I've ever met!" she took the strawberry away and gave the fairy a cloth. "If you won't behave, I will let Hunter take you away," she threatened the fairy and then smiled at Hunter. "I'm sorry," she apologized to him and then handed the deck. "Wanna take a look at it? If you will, it can give me better chances for getting more correct answers," because it would mean that he had paid enough attention to cards and it would make everything more suitable for him.

Hunter liked the idea of accompanying Anna in the morning strolls with the fairy but he had to force a laugh when she told him that the fairy would only be with him if his future didn't involve anything dangerous, that's what he was unsure about. His future was somewhere in scale where Asteria would slightly hate him and Asteria would sneak her way into his dorm and kill him at night making it look like suicide.
He couldn't help but show his surprise when the girl seemed to be related to the magical creatures professor and even more surprised to know that his professor had apparently lived in Hawaii. He always thought professors were just... you know, senile wizards that lived alone polishing their crystal balls, reading dusty books and taking care of their two hundred cats while they sip mandrake tea by the fireplace.
When Anna started explaining what the tarot cards did Hunter followed right about the part where she said it was needed lots of focus and intuition, after that he was just lost. Situation, action, outcome... what was even that?! His thoughts were interrupted by what apparently was a very clumsy and messy fairy to which he just laughed at. After Anna had dealt with the fairy situation he grabbed the deck of cards she handed him " What am I supposed to see? I legit don't know what any of this stuff means" he said while looking at the cards "They have nice figures I guess?" he finally said handing the deck back to the girl. "Soooo the situation is... I wanna know how my relationship with my sister is gonna go. She has something against me, not really sure what, I wanna know if she plans on killing me, keep hating me or actually become neutral or something like that" he told the girl, obviously he was gonna keep the part that his sister was an eleven year old girl to himself.

Anna laughed at his question and shook her head lightly. "It's for me to understand them and for you to just take a look, so it has your energy and I can read it more correctly. But oh well, they are handmade, can you imagine how long it took to make them? I wouldn't have the patience to sit in one place for so long," she laughed and took her deck back and listened to his problem. "Oh my God, I understand you totally. Two of my cousins started school this year, now I have like ten relatives at school, so I understand what you need," Anna tapped on the table and then chuckled before finally paying attention to the deck, and starting to shuffle cards. And then she put them all on the table and then turned to Hunter. "Now you need to choose three of them and, please, not randomly but like choose those ones that you think you get some energy from," she welcomed him to her cards and then understood how she explained it. "To make things simpler, just choose the ones that your mind just makes you open not the ones that just happen to be under your hand. Oh, and I would be thankful if you opened them like away from yourself. It's not so I could be the first one to see them, you anyway won't understand what they mean, no, it's just something I always do cause it's like. If reading is wrong, it's better to open it away from yourself, so you don't accidentally claim them," Anna shrugged her shoulders and then excitedly waited for him to open his cards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back