Guess HNZ has some use after all...

James Adams

OOC First Name
James
Sexual Orientation
Esmexual.
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
So I know this is going to sound crazy but...

I was sitting in English yesterday and we were told to write about a house as an essay/story...well as you can imagine, it was quite boring so i was twiddling my thumbs hoping for some inspiration when I started thinking about going home and doing some RPing on this site. That's when it clicked, the story could be just like a RP so i based it on Hogwarts (without telling the teacher that I did) and got highest marks in my class for the story.

How crazy is that?

HNZ has improved, well I would say, several people's writing and creative skills in a way that might not have been developed at such a quick pace.
For example, my worst subject, besides History, used to be English/Writing/Reading. I made an A in an English Composition class, which shocked me. xD
Congrats on your awesome grade, I am sure more top marks will come!

Congrats on the awesome grade! ♥
I definitely have to add in that HNZ does help a lot when it comes to writing and developing characters like you would do in an English class. My writing has improved a lot over the years, and I feel like HNZ has been a big contributing factor in that. ^_^

I wish I was still in at point in my education where HNZ could help me. Sadly I'm not, it just serves as a distraction when I should be concentrating in lectures.

Congrats on the grade! Good to see that it's helped you!

I never expected HNZ to ever help me when I was school, but it did. When I sort of think about it. I would never have had been to do well in English had it not been for that. I just never really noticed until after how much it had helped.

Hnz didn't help me with writing at school, but it certainly contributed to the development of my creative writing. Now that I've graduated from uni and I don't have to call it a distraction, I can come back and work on my writing again.

I also wouldn't underestimate the social support this site offers. I have made lifelong friends here, some whom I have met. Also, I wouldn't have made it through high school without this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back