Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 9 1/2" Rigid Beech Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
The girl was pretty pleased with how she'd been handing out the rose, climbing up and up the school finding each one with ease. Eventually she had only two left and both were to gryffindors. She got to the gryffindor common room and stood outside, thinking this was a fairly good shout for either. She looked to the people that were coming and going trying to spot who were the right people until eventually she just asked one of the other gryffindor students to go in and find her a boy called Wyatt Finch. She stood patiently waiting outside hopeful that he would emerge from the house or at the very least be told where she might otherwise find the boy. The girl was happy to look else where but this was still the best method to start when looking for gryffindors.

Wyatt was not allowed to leave the common room for all intents and purposes but he hoped that any passing Professor would give him a break seeing as it wasn't his fault that someone didn't catch the memo that he wasn't allowed to leave the common room so he quickly left his house, glaring at the portrait as he did when he left and saw an unfamiliar face looking at him. "You're looking for me?" he asked, not really sure of what else to say to her because he really did have to get back.

The hufflepuff smiled brightly as the boy stepped out of the portrait, "I was!" she replied to him given that she had now found him, this was a good thing, she was happy to have found him, another rose to give away. So, the girl took out the pink rose and held it out for the boy, "I have a rose for you," she said before grabbing the note and holding that also out for the boy. Pink was a good rose, it was a crush rose, and though she liked the red ones best couldn't help but feel the excitement over getting a rose that was one to indicate crush or admiration.
Wyatt!

This is a rose from me to you. Happy Valentines Day! Let's spend as many meals as we can together until you're free again to do something else. I enjoy spending time with you a lot!

<3 Amber

Wyatt eyed the younger girl curiously, wondering what it was that she wanted when she handed him a pink rose. The boy took it and chewed on his bottom lip, wondering who would send him such a thing but the fourth year didn't have to wait long to find out when she handed him a note. "Thanks," he mumbled as he took the note too and read it with a big goofy grin on his face. Amber was amazing and the boy could barely handle it. Carefully the boy folded the note and slipped it into his pocket. "Thanks. Have many more?" Wyatt asked seeing as he hadn't seen much of the outside world for a while.

The girl's expression brightened when the boy's face seemed to light up over the note that he had received from whomever it was who'd sent him it. She was happy that he liked it. Giving out the roses was hard but certainly rewarding work, "Oh not too many more!" she confirm with holding up the bucket to show the last few remaining roses. Clearly quite pleased that she was working hard and getting through them efficiently, "You wouldn't happen to know where I'd find a girl called Marisol Woods? She's a gryffindor too," Signy asked thinking it would be best to ask him, since he might just know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back