OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Sturdy Larch Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
After someone had pointed her out to him, Desi jogged off in the direction of the young girl. He cut around her, stopping short in front of her, his bucket banging painfully into his knee. Letting out a curse, Desi got to it. "Marisol?" he asked, a smile on his face in spite of his throbbing knee. "I've got a rose for you."

Marisol was a little startled when someone stopped short in front of her, and tried not to laugh when the boy hurt himself, but a few chuckles escaped anyway. "Are you okay?" she asked through her chuckles, but completely ignored his pain once he said he haid a rose for her. Her eyes widened in surprised and let out an excited gasp. "Who is it from?" she asked excitedly.

"Yea, I'm fine" he said, waving his free hand before diving into the bucket for the rose. Taking a glance at the note, he furrowed his eyebrows. "Uh, actually there's no name attached to this one" he said, holding it out to the girl.

Marisol Woods,

I know your name, I saw you at Yule with him. Hurt him, I hurt you. Be careful, though, it's not all as it seems.

Marisol had expected a rose from her two best friends, especially now that things between them seemed to be going back to normal. And she hoped for a rose from Octavian as well, but once she took the rose and the note from the boy she furrowed her eyebrows. She had no idea who this could be from and she didn't like the idea of being threatened. She tried not to crush her rose in her anger even though she didn't want it from whoever this person was. "Who sent this?" she asked the boy again even though he didn't know. "Aren't you delivery people in charge of knowing that stuff?" she wondered, trying not to lash out at him in the hopes that he could help her out.

Desislav could see from her reaction that this note wasn't from a secret admirer as he'd hoped. She was obviously not pleased, but Desi didn't take any of what she said personally. "Hey...If I knew I'd tell you. Doesn't sound like it was a good note. Not cool. Not cool at all" he frowned. He'd signed up to help make people happy, not to deliver notes that were mean-spirited. "I'm just making the deliveries. Sorry. Maybe you can speak to Asaiah Murphy or Kylie Ortiz?" he rattled off the names of the two students who were organizing. "They organized this whole thing. Maybe they know?"

Marisol was glad that the boy hadn't gotten offended by her brash reaction, and she immediately calmed down. His next comment threw her off guard. "Asaiah?" she questioned, not knowing that the Slytherin had helped organize this event, but then again things with their group of friends had been out of sorts for a while. "Huh," she said, intrigued. "I'll do that, thanks," she said to the boy. She looked down at the yellow flower and sighed, this was not the first rose she wanted to receive for the day.

Desi nodded, the mirth usually in his eyes having faded mostly away. This really wasn't a laughing matter. "Hey I'm really sorry about this" he said quietly, clearly uncomfortable. "Don't let it get to you. Whoever wrote that note is an ass, but at least you got a great looking flower out of it. They've got nothing but their bitterness to hang onto." He winked at the girl as he adjusted the bucket in his hand.

Marisol looked up and smiled at the boy. "Thanks," she said. She hadn't expected him to care about the situation so she appreciated his gesture even more. "You're right," she said, nodding firmly, especially liking his choice of words because it conveyed her anger just right. The more that she thought about it the more she thought she knew who the sender was, and now Marisol wanted to confront her but she needed confirmation first before she made a fool of herself in front of her crush's sister. Luckily for her, her best friend was apparently in charge of the flower distributions which had to mean he knew exactly who this was from. Before she got carried away she decided to say goodbye to the blond boy. "Thanks again," she said, "I hope you get some roses today too!"

Sure, Desi was known as a prankster, he mostly did it because he liked to make people laugh and see people happy. It was why he'd uncharacteristically signed up for something for the first time. The rose deliveries were meant to make people happy. So he was happy when a smile returned to the girl's face. "See you around" he waved, heading off to do the rest of his deliveries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back