Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 9 1/2" Rigid Beech Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Signy had asked around when trying to find one of the two organisers for the event, she'd been wandering around quite a bit until the girl had been told that Lizzie Taylor had retreated to the Gryffindor common room. So, Signy stood outside the Gryffindor common room waiting for someone to appear to either leave or go in so that she might have a better chance of finding her. She wouldn't linger around too long she had other deliveries to make. Signy eventually spotted someone heading in and stopped them, "Can you see if Lizzie Taylor is in there and if so, could you ask her to step outside?" the girl asked them "I have a rose for her," this seemed to satisfy the person enough that she had to hope they would go see if Lizzie was in fact there.​

The back and forth around Hogwarts delivering roses took Lizzie all around the castle, but it was nice to drop in on the common room briefly. The person Lizzie had been looking for wasn't here, but she had taken a quick moment to rest before heading out again. That moment didn't last long though, as someone let her know she was being asked for at the portrait. Thanking the person who had told her quickly, Lizzie made her way to the portrait, smiling as she stepped out of the common room. "Hey!" She said happily, mind scrambling and failing to remember the other deliverer's name. "You have a rose for me?"

Signy didn't have to wait too long until the person she was looking for stepped out of the gryffindor common room, "Hey Lizzie! I do indeed!" the girl said in response. She reached into her basket of roses and from within pulled out a yellow rose. She held that out to her, while fishing back in with her other hand to get the note that went along with it. "Here you are," she said once she had both in hand and held them out to Lizzie.

Dear Lizzie,

Thank you for letting me join the Gryffindor Quidditch Team. I appreciate your efforts as captain.

Sincerely,
Gwen Owens-Lee.

Lizzie's smile brightened as she accepted the rose and message from the girl. "Thanks!" She said cheerfully, wondering who this could be from. As she opened the card, Lizzie couldn't help the smile that spread across her face. It meant a lot to her, hearing from her teammates, and she pocketed the card, making a mental note to thank Gwen the next time she saw her. "Thanks!" Lizzie said happily. "Good luck with the rest of your deliveries!"

Signy was glad that the note she had delivered to the organiser of the event was a good one. She smiled back at the older girl and nodded, "Okay!" the hufflepuff said before giving a little wave and beginning to move away, "Happy Valentines day!" and Signy went off in search of her next rose recipient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back