Grudges Removed

Claude Harris

Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Claude Harris was walking down the large hallway and he was looking out the huge arched windows. He was remember the epic sort of fight in Madame Malkin's Robes back in Brightstone Village before sorting. He took his wand out of his pocket and remember the charms he cast, and then he looked at a little brown blotch on his sneakers from the hot chocolate he threw at Kai Nagasaki numerous times. Only after he did that he would use Accio and return the hot chocolate into his cup, and then if Kai aggravated him again, he would throw his hot chocolate again. Claude felt mad, yet angry, about the whole thing, so he chose to try and release his grudge. He thought out loud, "Oh damn it Kai, why did we fight and make Eleona sad like that?" He realized he didn't think that, he spoke it, so he clamped his hands around his mouth and turned around, figuring that with his luck Kai or Eleona would be right there.

Eleona's eyes were widened and she began giggling, "Wow. Smooth move."

"Meep..." Claude muttered. Claude turned his head around slowly only to see that Kai was indeed right there. "Oy gevalt..." Claude said under his breath. "So Kai," Claude shivered, "I would like to... c-c-c-come to c-c-c-c-common ground..." Claude hung his head and sighed. Ok, I know he has to be nice inside, there is no way I can hate Eleona's husband this quickly... Claude thought to himself.

Claude gulped and sighed. He picked his head up and said to Kai, "OksoKaiweweremadateachotheratfirstbutIthinknowwecanbefriendsbecauseitsforeleonaandshewouldreallyaprriciatenothavingusfightandeventhoughitsalsoforheristilldontwanttohaveanenemyimeanimonlyelevenandbesideswhyshouldwefightwehadasillydisagreementandweshouldntbeactinglikekidseventhoughwearesortofkidsbutthatdoesntmatterbecausewecanjustforgetallofthis!" Claude took a huge breath as he felt a wave a relief. He didn't care if he talked to fast when he was nervous at this moment, he is just happy he said something.

"Well you were the one who started it for the record." Kai joked, for once, he actually smiled. However, even if he did play nice, he still wasn't one hundred percent sure on this guy.

((ooc: Sorry i had to go take a shower))

Claude could feel the hesitation in Kai's voice, and he took his hand out, hesitantly, for it to be shaken. "Look Kai, I know you are very nice inside. Eleona didn't tell me anything, don't worry, but I can tell that when ever you two are together, Eleona is happy. And Eleona has a sixth sense for knowing evil, and she is comfortable around you. I know you're a nice guy, and I mean no hard feelings!" Claude nodded his head towards his hand that was stretching out for Kai to shake it back.

"That was a very redundant sentence." Kai noted, unknowingly ignoring the palm outstretched towards him. He then noticed it and shook it gently. Although Claude seemed obnoxious at first, maybe for once he was wrong. Possibly, being friends with him would be an advantage. I mean after all, more social connections right? With a grin he decided it was worth it, and maybe this was a start of a great friendship, no matter what percent of wizard he was. He put an arm around Eleona, "So you're the only boy in your family? Sorry about the attack on your masculinity."

((ooc note: sorry i didnt write much. I broke my wrist so i couldnt type.))

Claude unkowingly opened his eyes wider than tennis balls as he was genuinely shocked. Figuring he should answer Kai's question even though he was at a loss for words, he opened his mouth and struggled, "Uh- Uh... Yes I-I-am the only M-m-male in my family, but one of m-my sister's is quite masculine so she rubs it off on me, because a the time she was raised my Dad didn't have a job, and my mother was a Ministry of Magic chair at the time, so that sister was raised by my father. And then once my mother got pregnant, the Ministry let my Father have her job, even though he was only a half blood. And then my sister raised after that was the one that liked to talk A LOT when she got nervous, and that trait was also passed down to me, and my parents tell me that sometimes I should stop talking so much, but I never can tell when I talk to much! I mean eventually I start to speed up when I get nervous andsome of my words get slurred! But it rarely everhappens, even though I do remember ithappening at the beginning ofthis convorstation, butI was nervous then! NowI'm not, so you don't have to worry! So I hope that answersyour question, and it's no problem! Igot over it! So what isyour family like?"

Kai smiled and inhaled, "Well I have a brother in Romania, a sister in Paris, my twin brothers are in Tokyo, they don't like magic much." He shrugged, "My parents are always away on buisness so it's like I was raised by the people working in my house. It sounds sad but hey, it's home." Almost grudgingly he lent on the wall, "I just learn from their mistakes and know how to be a good father now."

Claude was a bit surprised at how open Kai was about his family. Claude felt very happy that Kai would tust in him with that kind of information. "Um..... well that's interesting!" Claude said with a bit of hesitation.

"Like I said," He paused and looked down, "It sucks, but it's home. We already know about Eleona's family so... Where do you live?"

Claude shook his head back into reality. Kai IS being nice! Claude thought to himself, Ok just go along with it, it's good to be friends! This is great, I'm really happy we're not fighting anymore! Claude continued to think. "I have a large house in Paris, and then we have a summer home in the english country side, about only a broom ride away from Hogwarts of England!" Claude said with humility, yet with a little pride. Claude remember the last time he talked to Kai about his family, to which Kai responded with, "Your family is beer in a box, and our [Eleona's and his] families are fine wine." Figuring in the new friendship, Claude was generally assuming that wouldn't happen again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back