Maia Purdue

OOC First Name
Maia
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4 Essence of Phoenix Ash
Hey!
Ok, so Here we go!

Maia here, well she needs friends.

S group of girls/boys who she gets along with.

They would be a "friend group" you see, spend time together etc.

So, we need you know, the typical group- arrogant one, nice one, friendly one, funny one etc.

Libby could be the nice one who owns a pub with her husband? xD Maia should come visit..

You could ask Beth whether she wants to rp with Libbys husband too. (he's also 21) and yeah.. I think Libby would get on well with James. She needs more people to talk to since death of her little brother and James is same age as her older brother... wanna rp? The three/four of them could all meet in the pub or something

Well if it is not too late I have Lisa here and she is my little Squib,
She is quite friendly and calculating, so she could be the one that tries to keep them out of trouble but fails? :r :)

Yeah, that could be cool, and seeing as Maia and Jack will be dating, that could be a funny little twist, as Lisa will know he has not left school, and Maia will not, join the topic above if you want to be in the group :D :D

hehehe xD Lisa will probably fall off her seat out of shock, she looks alot like Jack too :p

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back