Grey to black.

Sern Summers

OOC First Name
Michael / Jesse
Wand
Knotted 15 1/2 Inch Sturdy English Oak Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Sern moved up to the large double doors of the hospital wing, pushing them open with his foot. He strode in with Arisa limp in her arms. He moved along to a nice enough looking bed before setting Arisa down slowly. He looked over her a few times.. What had he done?

He lent down and stroked the side of her cheek and whispered, "I'm so sorry...."
This was what he had been fearing. He had hurt arisa, how could he? He had promised against it. Even said he would never hurt her... but he had done it. Just then..

He moved up from her to call out in a loud sharp voice, "Nurse!!" He wasn't going to stand around for three days for her to be attended. A sudden thought struck him, what would her mother say. He felt a new wave of guilt wash over him though his face kept as that hollow unemotional mask he wore.
He stood there, waiting for the nurse to come.

Pearl was in her office doing some paper work when she heard someone call out. It was the summers boy, she wasn't very fond of him. She rushed out of the room "what is it whats wrong?" she asked, then she saw Arisa lying on the bed and her heart stopped. Her hair was black again and she was wearing wizarding cloaks but it was her baby. "My baby" she managed to breath out, she ran over to Arisa's side "she saw a bruise forming on the side of her face" suddenly a memory came back to her. "EDWARD YOUR DRUNK GO AWAY!" Pearl yelled, it was her 11 years younger. "DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU DUMB B1TCH!" he yelled and slapped her across the face. She looked up at her husband with wide eyes as he walked away. She felt her baby kicking in her tummy and she put a hand on her bump. "Its okay baby, i promise he will never hurt you" she whispered. Pearl woke up from her memory. She turned on the boy if looks could kill the boy would be dead on the floor right now. "what did you do to my baby!?" she snarled at the boy.

Sern saw a nurse coming and was almost able to make a faint smile of relief to the speed on which she got here before he realized it was Pearl. any trace of relief was drained from his face as she moved to them, staying silent for a few moments before snarling at him. Sern just stood there silent.

What was he supposed to say? Honestly? 'I backhanded your child?'. He could barely help himself from rolling his eyes at the stupidity of it. He looked up to meet her fierce eyes. His expression kept as unemotional though he thought he could go jump out a window for all the good it would do.

"Arisa got hit" He said simply as soon as he could find words. He kept himself still and fought off the urge to yell at her.

"What did she get hit by" she said in the same tone. Before he could answer she turned her attention back to Arisa, she moved her hand over the bruise on her daughter cheek. She moved over to the medicen cabinet and grabbed the bruise paste. She applied it to her babies face. "It's ok baby, I wont let anyone hurt you" she whispered before kissing her daughters forehead. She turned back to the boy "now you, I want you out of here, she needs her rest" she added, not saying stay away from her and never come near her again.

Sern opened his mouth to answer her, though he wasn't exactly sure on how he was going to do that, when she bustled off to the medicine cabinet and seemingly ignored him, mumbling how she would never let her baby get hurt. He went to say something when she turned on him and basically told him to get lost. "excuse me?" He said, slightly offended. He rethought her reason for him to leave and then said, "Like hell that's the reason" He paused to look down to arisa. He wasn't just going to leave her like that. "I think i'll stay.." He muttered quietly as he turned his eyes back up to pearl. He didn't care who she was, she wasn't just sending him away like that.

Arisa woke up when she felt something being applied to her cheek, bruise paste. She heard her mom and Sern arguing. What was he doing? Trying to make her mother want to kill him? Arisa reached out her hand and tugged on her mom's sleeve "let him stay" she mumbled, she knew her mom could hear her.

Pearl glared from her daughter to the summers boy. She huffed and walked off to her office. She would be listening.

As her mother left Sern basically fell to the side of Arisa's bed And looked at her with shame filled eyes. He opened his mouth to speak but could only manage, "Arisa..I.." before falling silent once more. He took her hand in his, smoothing his thumb of the back of her hand. He hung his head low, letting his hair fall over his eyes, masking the pained face he wore.

Arisa squeezed Serns hand lightly. "you don't have to say anything" she said studing him with her eyes. "It was my own fault anyways, I'm sorry i said those things to you" she added in a quite voice.

Sern's face hardened slightly the sharpness of his features becoming more pronounced, "Don't you even think about pinning this on yourself..." He said evenly before relaxing abit more against to lean closer and brush a hand across her cheek, "How are you feeling?" He asked as his eyes flitted across her face. He was a brilliant reader of people but at this moment he was having some trouble.

"perfect" she muttered into his ear, she sat up and kissed him on the cheek "if im not taking the blame then no one is" she said

Sern smiled slightly as she said she was perfect. She didn't look that bad but he was still concerned for her. And the fact he did the hurting wasn't helping the slightest. When she made the point of no one getting the blame if she didn't he was about to argue but closed it slowly if only so she wouldn't strain herself. He only murmured, "I love you.."

"I love you too" she said giving him a warm smile. She reached up once again but this time she kissed him on the lips, it was amazing that she still got shivers down her spine from being this close to him.

Sern felt her lips against his and instantly felt a wash of tingles running through him. He returned the kiss and lent into it more slightly. Everything else seemed to drain away as he kissed her, it felt brilliant.

Pearl heard them stop talking and asumed that the boy had left, she walked out into the wing with some paper work and looked up to see her daughter making out with the summers boy!!! At first she was shocked but it was soon replaced by anger. What did he think he was doing!? "And what do you think your doing!?" she snarled/screamed. They were 11!

Sern felt the wonderful feeling drain away as a rather distasteful noise ringed in his ears, It was Arisa's mother... And she had just interrupted him. He slowly released Arisa and closed his eyes before replying as calmly as he could to Pearl, "Is there a problem?" he hid as much of the icy edge from his voice as he could. He really didn't like and wasn't used to being interrupted. nor did he like having to miss the feeling of Arisa while that damn Pearl decided she would pop up and be a complete pain.

Pearl gave the boy the worst look she could "well you seem to be making out with my 11 year old daughter" she hissed. She wouldn't let this stand unpunished. "and its very unapropriot" She also hissed. "now get out!" she snarled pointing to the door, "this is my hospital wing and what i say go's" she added. She was furious, she would never let him come near Arisa again.

Arisa sighed as her mother walked in, they were in big trouble. She frowned as Sern let go of her. She got angrier at every word her mother said, "no mother, im fine as you can tell, we'll both leave" Arisa said putting her arm around Sern's waist "come on, lets go" she said.

Sern could feel himself going colder by the second as he listened to Pearl's words. If it had not been Arisa's mother he certainly wouldn't put up with this and even now found it exceedingly hard. He opened his mouth to answer but found Arisa with her arm around his waist saying they would both leave. However much he hated Pearl at the moment he had to say something. He moved away from Arisa for a moment to move over to pearl. He even came close enough for her to stand over him. He hated that above all. He lent close and weaved concern into his tones, "I know you wish to protect your daughter... But think about what she wants lest you lose her". He moved back to Arisa, sending his arm around her slowly. He kept his face as the hollow unemotional mask. "Shall you give your daughter pardon to... or is she unfit to walk?" He asked quietly.

Pearl glared at the boy. She looked down at him to see his eyes gray and cat like. She listened to what he said, how dare he!? How could he be what Arisa wanted!? Was he why she was changed so much. The last thing Pearl wanted was for her daughter to end up in a relationship she had with Edward. She watched him go and put his arm around her, like she was his. She glared at them both "just go both of you!" She spat out.

Arisa was hurt. Her mom never talked to her like that, and now that she had someone she loved she got all p1ssy. Arisa glared at her mother "you used to be someone who would never talk to anyone like that, let alone your own daughter" Arisa hissed. "Just because you screwed up and married filth like my father dosn't mean you have to ruin things for me!" she added "your daughter, the one you said you loved more then anyone in the world"

Sern just slowly looked up to her mother slowly with a half expectant, half told you so looked that mingled with his hollow expression. He left the comment lie for a few more moments before leaning in close to Arisa's ear and whispered, "Perhaps it is time for us to leave?" His cold breath ran over her for a moment as he spoke.

Pearl couldn't believe what her daughter just said "how dare you call your father that!" She hissed "he loved us" she said "your no daughter of mine"

Arisa looked at her mom with a hurt expression "loved us enought to beat you half to death every night and then come looking for me!" she screamed "he didn't love you!" she added "your the worst mother in the world!" she screamed tears starting to run down her face before she ran out of the hospital wing.

Sern looked so dark, people wouldn't be surprised if dark clouds formed around inside the hospital wing and everything turned to ice. He almost seemed to tower over her even if she was taller then him. His hand was too close to his wand for comfort as he tried to force himself calm. He paused for a moment before whispering in an icy tone, "I warned you..." He locked his eyes onto her again before continuing, "You've hurt and now lost your daughter who loved you...". He turned to walk after Arisa and said, "Don't ever hurt her again"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back