Grey eyes, grey waters.

Sern Summers

OOC First Name
Michael / Jesse
Wand
Knotted 15 1/2 Inch Sturdy English Oak Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Sern came to a halt at the edge of the lake, picking up a stone. He looked out over the water and screamed a wordless cry out before hurling the stone across the water. It skipped a few times across the water before crash into its depths. He was a monster, a freak, a thing that should be shunned.
He looked out over the waters, his stormy eyes dulled to a misty grey, keeping little of their brilliance.

Arisa had chased after Sern "Sern!" Arisa called out. She ran up beside him and hugged his shoulders. "Your not a freak"

" Go away! " He shouted though not turning around, His voice seemed to loud for a young boy like him to made. his knuckles were once again bone white from clenching them into fists. He just looked out over the water, watching the slow ripples go across and the glassy surface.

Arisa let go of his shoulders "Im not leaving you alone like this Sern" Arisa said looking at him with sad eyes "Your not a freak, so you get angry, everyone gets angry." Arisa said still sad

"..n..not like me" He said through a shuddering breath, " I could have killed her, killed you!" He turned to face her before continuing "Look at me!". He shut his eyes for a moment before opening to reveal the brilliant stormy eyes with almost cat like pupils and then barred his teeth to show how fang like they are. He blinked a few times and his eyes went back to misty grey. Turning back to the water he fell silent again.

"We wouldnt have let that happen" Arisa said putting her hand on his shoulder "If anyone is a freak because of there eyes its me" Arisa said going infront of Sern to show him her now cloudy eyes "Your not going to kill anyone, i promis you that" Arisa said giving him a hug "Kida needs both you and Aeon right now"

"She doesnt-" taking a deep breath "- need me....no one has..ever...needed me" He looked out across the water, "I don't even look or act like my own family!" He half tried to shrug off her hug.

"What does that have to do with anything? You dont have to look like your family to be part of your family" Arisa said letting go of him "They love you and thats all that matters" Arisa said looking into his grey eyes. "And kida needs you, before she passed out she said your name" Arisa said. "She wants you there"

"..you dont understand!" He at her almost coldly, " my brother hates me and even if she does want me there, I could hurt her again. Im not going to hurt anyone anymore...so just...go.." He turned back to the water slowly... He sat himself down with a tear in his eye. He was a 11 year old boy. He wanted to be a normal well at least not one that randomly goes to kill his family.

"He dosnt hate you and your not going any where" Arisa said "Everyone loves you far to much for that" Arisa said kissing his cheek "I know Wednesday would miss you" Arisa said smiling.

Sern felt the kiss on his cheek and was almost tempted to smile.
"Wednesday doesnt know shes dating a monster.."

"Well thats because shes not dating a monster shes dating Sern Summers the boy who gets mad" Arisa said trying to be cheerful. "Your not a monster Sern your not a vampire or a boggart(sp?) your just Sern, the handsom and talented youg man who has a family who loves him and a girlfriend whos crazy about him"

" And what if I get mad at Wednesday? " His voice was just over a whisper. This was what he was most terrified of. He didn't want to have to go through it again. Not after last time.

"If you truly love her and she truly love you that will never happen and if it does, Ill kick your butt" Arisa said giggling trying to lighten to the mood.

Sern chuckled thought it was slightly pained, " It wouldn't be the first time.." He murmured but pushed the thoughts from his head and tried to smile, even if he wasn't entirely successful.

"What do ya know he laughed" Arisa said smiling "Do you want to go back up there now?" Arisa asked him hoping he would say yes.

" Go back to my brother? " He raised an eyebrow for a moment, "erm no."

"go back to Kida erm yes" Arisa said pushing him towards the castle "this is about Kida not Aeon" Arisa said still pushing

".....fine" He said and started walking back up to the castle on his own accord. Well....this was going to be interesting.

~~END~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back