Gregoire Lambert

Gregoire Lambert

Full Name: Gregoire Lambert. I like to put an accent over the first e. It makes me feel important.
- Birth Date: 29th April 2006
- Current Age: 15
- Basic Appearance: Chocolate brown eyes, freckles, brown hair.
- Parents: Camille Petit Gregoire's mother. She has an extreme 'What's in it for me?' attitude towards life, and is the same with Gregoire. She will only be nice to him if she sees an immediate reward for herself, so she rarely is.
Gustave Lambert Gregoire's father. He is similar to his mother, with one exception. He tries to raise his son up to be the best that he could be, and hopes Gregoire will one day follow in his footsteps.
- Siblings, if any: None.
- Pets, if any: None.
- Area of Residence: Le Havre, north of France
- Blood status: Mixed blood. I don't care much for blood status.

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): NA. Gregoire attends Beauxbatons. He would most likely be Slytherin though.
- Best school subjects (And why): Potions. Gregoire has a way with Potions and likes to release himself in the aromas of the Potions classroom. Wow, cliche much? :p
- Worst school subjects (And why): Divination. He took this subject as an elective but as he only took the minimum required, he cannot drop it. He hates it and thinks it is the most stupid, nonsensical thing ever.

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? Coyote. They are vicious animals. Whilst they live with others, they do not have particularly good relationships with others in their pack.
- What would their Boggart be? Weakness - in some form.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Most likely a coyote or some form of wolf/dog.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Power in Gregoire's hands, and with no one else to share it with him.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? [not 100% sure about this one :unsure:

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Heh. Mother is so good. A little child came around to our house today , begging. "I do not have no food. I do not have to money. Please, misus, help me!" Well, guess what she did? "Get lost you little scoundrel, go find someone who cares. You can't honestly expect me to give you some of my money, or my food? Just bugger off, go die on the streets for all I care!" The little brat refused to leave, so she ended up cursing him. Later I overheard her telling father that she had it not been for the Ministry, she would have used the Cruciatus curse! He just laughed. A shame really, it woud have been interesting. I think he might have even beena muggle!

Hey, just some questions but answer it OCC.

What is his best memory to make a patronus?:

What is Gregiore's personalities?:

What is his weakness?:

Why he doesn't cared about his blood statues?:

Sample Rp in 50 words:

What is his best memory to make a patronus?:
I'm not sure yet, which is why I haven't listed anything. I'll try and think of something up. He might just not have any strong happy memories, perhaps the first time he cursed someone, I've no idea. Some people can't cast patronuses 'cause they have had little/no happiness in their lifes.

What is Gregiore's personalities?:
Evil. I know it sounds harse, but it's true. He is also a bit of a loner, although he does have one sort of 'friend'. This is Louise Shirley, but they aren't the closest.

What is his weakness?:
His greatest is fear. He hates to feel threatened by others, so he mercenarily curses anyone and everyone so that no one befriends him.

Why he doesn't cared about his blood statues?:
Well, it's not that I do not care about my blood status in particular, I just feel that there are a lot more important things to life than what your parents were. I say, as long as you have magical blood within you, you can be powerful. Parents are often not a patch on their children, so why should anything they have be passed down and their children judged upon that.

Sample Rp in 50 words: ((I just copy and pasted for this, but its a lot more than 50 words, that a few sentences :unsure: ))

Gregoire made his way down to the lake. He couldn't be bothered with any classes today, so he hadn't attended, quite simple really. He kicked off his shoes when he got to the lake. This area of the country was hot, a lot warmer than Le Havre. Gregoire sat down and began to pull up some grass shoots. The bell for the end of lessons had just rung. Great, a load of god damned first years coming soon then.

He sighed and pulled his wand from his pocket. Cruciatus. The incantation swam through his mind, he was about to cast it, but pulled back, deciding against it. A couple of second years were making there way towards him, wearing, of all things, swimming costumes! He rolled his eyes and made himself satisfied with performing a simple spell to set a little beetle crawling before him on fire. "Incendio!"

Gregoire smirked to himself as he toyed with the grass around the flaming beetle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back