Great Threads of Yesturday!

Brian Getathorn XIX

OOC First Name
Brian
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
So I was looking at some of my newb posts and I found a thread from a long time ago that I loved when it first came out because it was hilarious, I thought about it and decided to share it with you but to also have a place where you can put memorable threads that you've had before and may possibly have forgotten about... I believe there was a thread like this once upon a time but here's this one!

Who's Blane

This thread is only really funny because Andromeda poured her heart out with her post and was instantly shot down by our very own Lexi! Though I would like to note it wasn't Lexi's intentions to do that...

My good threads only started when I began roleplay with Gregory Yearling, so I have two to share

First roleplay ever: Gallivanting Adventure (featuring Artemis)
The funniest I have ever written! The posts get worse and worse, and I ended up godmodding someone =))

First (good) roleplay ever: A Run In My Backyard
It's unbearably sweet :wub: (and not badly written. I learn quickly.) Damn, I love classic rps. xD

Don't feel bad Joyce =)) I was pwn by a squid! You know the one in the lake? I was the only one that acknowledge it.
I can't find that rp but here the aftermath>> aftermath lol! I liked rp back than to. Everyone used to just jump in a topic and no one waited for a reply they just kept it going! It was to funny and I had a dislike in Professor King when he was a DaDa teacher and was always caught in a battle with Bellatrix Green x-X
Dirty blood has to prove myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back