Graphics Request [C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva Reed

OOC First Name
Jac
Wand
Curly, 13 1/2 Inch, Sturdy Hornbeam Wand with a Hippogriff Feather Core

I hope I do this right.. Please bear with me!

Banner Request Form[ul][li]Character's Name: Eva Reed</LI>
[li]Banner Type: Your choice!
[li]Banner Size: Your choice!
[li]Celebrity you're using: (Young) Mackenzie Foy.
[li]Images on banner: In order of preference: (1), (2), (3), (4)
[li]Background Image: Your choice - let the artistic juices flow!
[li]Text on banner: Eva Reed
[li]Fonts on banner: Warm Showers?
[li]Colour Scheme: Light colours such as blues, greens, purples
[li]Border colour/size: No border please!
<LI>[li]Other: Please have fun with this one, if possible! No pressure, experiment![/li][/ul]
[ul]
[/li][/ul]

Here's my attempt. If it's a little dark for you, I can lighten it.
B4xcdtt.png

Oh my goodness! You people are absolutely... holy moly, that was fast! I love how you've played with the leaves and berries from her dress. It looks a little Slytherin-y, perhaps a lightening is a good idea. I love it so much. Thank you!

Yeah, sorry. I have a few problems following instructions. :r I'll play around and see if I can make it a little less Slytherin-y.

It makes me completely consider how Eva could change and grow. I love it! Thank you!

These three are a little more vibrant, and brighter, with the top one being a touch bluer. Going moreso starts sapping at the misty effect and starts clashing with the framing leaves, and for some reason it casts this weird shadow over the 'moon', the bluer it goes. The third has some images exchanged to throw more blue into the banner (suggested by a friend. He was joking, but I didn't see the harm in throwing a few in anyway). Pulled back some layers, etc to lighten it a little again. Not sure if this is what you had in mind, but I can just call it quits and make a totally different banner, if you would prefer.
DM7donU.png

9VaHmih.png

vIGBG9l.png

No, no! It's perfect. I have no idea how you even make these... I've attempted and I'm terrible! The second one is perfect. Thank you.

No worries. Would you like this closed?

These are so pretty Tenile <3

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back