Graphics Request [C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Kelly

Active Member
Messages
43
OOC First Name
Knickers
Age
11/2030
Banner Request Form
Character's Name: Kairi Kelly
Banner Type: complex
*Banner Size: 500x300 or 500x250 - something in that range
Celebrity you're using: Lee Hi
Images on banner: this one and this one
*Background Image: None
*House Crest/Scitorari Mark: None
Text on banner: Kairi Kelly
*Fonts on banner: a mix between chic and girly if you can find something. Not too flouncy you know?
*Colour Scheme: whichever fits
*Border colour/size: Thin black one please!
*Other: For any of the images I need her eyes to be an emerald green please! Unless they are black and white of course!

Avatar Request Form
Character Name: Kairi Kelly
Image(s): this one is possible but if that's too big i understand and am willing to take this one!
Text (if any): none

*Other:If this could be made square that would be lovely! And her eyes I'd also like to be made green, like a deep emerald.

 
So I gave this a shot,

tumblr_odpf35NVIQ1qju4cdo2_500.png

and with a border
tumblr_odpf35NVIQ1qju4cdo3_500.png


and the two gifs
tumblr_odpf35NVIQ1qju4cdo1_250.gif
tumblr_odpf35NVIQ1qju4cdo4_250.gif

​
 
these are both awesome and the gigs are great! Is there anyway to make the eyes look green though?
​
 
It doesn't look all that different, though that could just be my eyesight xD
It looks like so,

tumblr_odpgivFoNX1qju4cdo1_500.png

or with a border
tumblr_odpgivFoNX1qju4cdo2_500.png

​
 
I can tell if I zoom in on my phone so you're pretty right. I'm assuming it would be the same with the gif so I won't burden you with any extra work! Thank you!
​
 
Yeah, the eyes on the gif really didn't show any change,

tumblr_odpsbiphWX1qju4cdo1_250.gif
I tried to use the brightest green i had but nothing showed xD
​
 
Dark eyes amirite? xD Thank you so much!
 
Request Completed & Archived​

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top