Graphics Request [C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Gladys Wright

Wand
Straight 13 Inch Swishy Beech Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Banner Request Form
Character's Name: Professor Gladys Wright
Banner Type: (Standard/Blend/Complex/Linked) I am not entirely sure what any of this really means. :(
*Banner Size: -
Celebrity you're using: Anna Friel
Images on banner: There's a few I like, that I'll list, but I'm only really looking for one. They're a few I liked but I don't know how easy they are to work with. I'm not the best at finding pictures so feel free to use any that you might consider better. As she's a ghost, I'd rather the colours be taken, with either a black/white, or pearly look, perhaps with a little bit of transparency. If you're able to make it so that she fades in and out, that may have a nice effect, but I can completely understand if that's difficult to do.
*Background Image: Your choice
*House Crest/Scitorari Mark: A Ravenclaw house crest, or anything relative would fit, but isn't at all necessary. :)
Text on banner: Just the name, though if the text in the current signature fits anywhere, or looks nice, that may be included too.
*Fonts on banner: Anything you like!
*Colour Scheme: I'd like to keep to Ravenclaw colours, or blacks/whites.
*Border colour/size: -
Links: -
*Other: -

I'd be happy if you could make anything to match, but I'm perfectly fine without one.

55gqcx.png

It's not fancy :lol: let me know if you'd like anything changed!

It was a lot to ask, but you actually exceeded what I expected. It's so elegant and beautiful, I adore it. Thank you so much, Claire! :o :wub:

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back