Not open for further replies.
OOC First Name
Jameson
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Unyielding Yew Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Banner Request Form

Character's Name: Salvatore Abbatelli

Banner Type: (Standard)
Banner Size: (You may leave this to banner maker's discretion)

Celebrity you're using: Al Pacino (Young)

Images on banner: http://www.brilliantlyepic.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Pacino-Godfather.jpg
Text on banner: "Col tempo la foglia di gelso diventa seta" (Translates as: "Time and patience change the mulberry leaf to satin")
Fonts on banner: Jellyka Saint-Andrew's Queen Linky Link!

Colour Scheme: I imagine you can't really do much with colors with the picture I linked, but if any red could be thrown in at all that would be lovely. :)

hey Jameson.
I have had a shot. the picture was not at sharp as i would like it to be so it isn't the best quality. but let me know if you want anything changing.

Salvatore%20Abbatelli_zpsko1ymb5o.png

Hi Mia! Actually I do really like it, but I wonder if maybe it would be better to use a crisper picture. I'm realizing now the quality of the picture I selected wasn't the best you know? Would it be okay if I sent a new picture and asked you to substitute it? I feel bad for asking because you're already doing this for free! :(

Go for it. I tried to sharpen it a little but a different picture would probably give a better result, and it won't take too long to swap it.

Would it be possible to swap it out for an NYC skyline pic, like this one?

Don't you want his picture in it?

You know, I'm not so sure that I do! Haha. (Plus, it's impossibly hard to find a decent one, because I'm using Al Pacino from the 70's xD)

I have found another picture of him and used it in a sig. if you like it awesome.
if you don't i will do one without a picture.

Salvatore%20Abbatelli%202_zpsociz4ywt.png

and without the red tone
Salvatore%20Abbatelli%202.1_zpscdkywu2p.png

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back