Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
I would like Emzies to fill my request.

Banner Request Form
Character's Name: Katalina Harker
Banner Type: Just work your magic. Whatever you think works best with the images I have :)
*Banner Size: Up to you!
Celebrity you're using: Sophia Bush <3
Images on banner: Any of these: [ * ] [ * ] [ * ] [ * ]
*Background Image: I have nothing specific in mind. If there is something you think would look good then add it...if not then I'm fine with the background on the current pictures.
Text on banner: Katalina Harker; I wanna walk that line a little crooked And live my life a little on the rocks **If possible and if you think it looks alright then could you do a constrasting background for the text like you have on Stefan's banner?**
*Fonts on banner: I'm leaving this up to you!
*Border colour/size: Thin black if you think it appropriate!

As I always do I'm leaving most of this up to your discretion. You always provide gorgeous banners and I'm certain this time will be no different :)

I got some new layers, which in itself had a sort of way to make a banner, so aside from some colouring issues, this was pretty simple. I always actually forget how truly stunning Sophia Bush is. Geez. I hope the text is what you were looking for!

nkht_zpsca8a48dc.png

And with a border
nkhtb_zps6509aa7a.png

O.M.G. I'm in love <3 Is she not just absolute perfection :wub: The text is perfect!! As soon as I find a video that I want then I'll be requesting a GIF avatar as well, but that could take ages xD Thank you Emzies :hug:

Amazing! Glad you like it!
Can't wait to get to the gif!

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back