Graphics Request [C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Storm

OOC First Name
Nicole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4 Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
I would like <Anybody> to fill my request.

Banner Request Form
Character's Name: Samantha Madison
Banner Type: (Standard/Blend/Complex/Linked) Blend
*Banner Size: (You may leave this to banner maker's discretion)
Celebrity you're using: Annasophia Robb
Images on banner:anything from here
*Background Image: you choose
*House Crest/Dark Mark: a ravenclaw crest
Text on banner: Samantha Madison Confidence Is the best accessory a girl can have
*Fonts on banner: (from http://www.dafont.com/ )
*Colour Scheme: you choose
*Border colour/size: you choose
Links:(Only for linked banners - enter a maximum of five links and what you would like them to say on the banner)
*Other: Thanks

Character Name: Samantha Madison
Image(s): here
Text (if any): Sam
*Font you choose
*Font Colour: you choose
*Border you choose
*Other: Thanks Again!

As always, I'll create the signature first with an example style so I can see if it is to your liking before I create a matching avatar...

samantha-madison-sig.png

So far, this has been my favorite signature to make. Let's start from the bottom to top (by layers, I mean). The background is comprised of a desaturated fractal and an overlaid silver C4D. Miss Robb here is actually comprised of five separate layers, two of which have been "picked" to randomized the pixels and smugging her outline a little. The two picked layers were then desaturated and recolored to two shades of blue, exonerating her attachment to Ravenclaw. The font you see (for the quote) is Jellyka Delicious Cake, a more simple Microsoft YaHei Bold for the name. All text layers come with a drop shadow, though the the name's drop shadows were cut down to a 30% opacity for a more subtle approach. The Ravenclaw house insignia is from the Pottermore icon set, recolored to blend with the signature, and uses a similar blend/picking effect on a duplicated, lower layer. Finally, the border is a simple blend from white on the left and right, to transparency in the middle.

Let me know if this suits your taste, or if you would prefer something different before I make the avatar.

It's pretty but I was kinda hoping for something like this
aw2s6p.png
but I guess it's still nice. can you use my pictures? Please put them in a blend style and can you make it a little bigger? as big as my example.

Sorry, Nicole, but I'm not exactly the blend-style artist. Graphics like that aren't part of my repertoire. I think any other of our fine banner makers would be more suited to complete your request. :)

-Ghost

It didn't show up

Heyy Nicole, would you still like me to have a go at this?

Uh.. Maybe next time Emzies, Madz already made me one, but thanks!

Oh, it's okay Madz, I'll take it.

You can close this now.

Welcome :)
Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back