Kaleb
I would like <KYLE> to fill my request.

Banner Request Form
Character's Name: Makaylah Makwa
Banner Type: I like Aislinng Banner :)
*Banner Size: Not to Big
Celebrity you're using:Hayley Kiyoko
Images on banner:
http://a1.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/23/60342e6d2a67484680bc640cf7aaf804/l.jpg
Just this one if not
http://a3.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/126/f7cdceab711444f5a80acbe17598b362/l.jpg
*Background Image:None
*House Crest/Dark Mark:None
Text on banner: Makaylah Makwa Breaking Out Growing Up
*Fonts on banner: how bout Sketchy for her name and something not cursive for the rest?
*Colour Scheme: blue, claw colors up to you
*Border colour/size:up to you more like Aslinng
Links:No
*Other: Thank You!!

Hi there :)

I wasn't sure which of Aisling's banners was the one you liked, so I've gone ahead and made you three different banners to choose from. (Well actually I made five, but these three were the only ones I liked XD)

MakaylahMakawa2.png

MakaylahMakawa3.png

MakaylahMakawa4.png

Feel free to let me know if there's anything you want changed with any of them :) I hope you like 'em!

EDIT: Bahahah... I just realised I misspelled Makaylah's name in the middle one... I have a friend whose name is Mikaylah, so I must have done it automatically... My bad! I'll fix it ASAP.

Thank You Rowan these are beautiful :wub: I'm going to use the first one xD thanks so much!!

Can you fix the first banner too? xD you misspelled Makwa? thanks!!

Ohh wow my total bad, I must have read it wrong D= I need new glasses methinks. I'll put up versions with fixed spelling on Friday, I'm so sorry!

Here are all three fixed, just in case. I'm soooooo sorry about the spelling mistake, and all the waiting!

MakaylahMakwa2.png

MakaylahMakwa3.png

MakaylahMakwa4.png

thank you :hug: ^^

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back