Graphics Request [C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larissa Rindlesea

Wand
Beech Wand 14 1/4 Essence of Pixie Hair
I would like <this person> to fill my request.

Banner Request Form
Character's Name: Larissa Rindlesea
Banner Type: (Standard/Blend/Complex/Linked) Anything but not standard please
*Banner Size: (You may leave this to banner maker's discretion) Any
Celebrity you're using: Evan Rachel Wood
Images on banner: (For blends please include at least four images) Anything
*Background Image: -
*House Crest/Dark Mark: No
Text on banner: (Be sure to specify if you want your character's name on it or not) Larissa Rindlesea. I'm not meant to be here
*Fonts on banner: (from http://www.dafont.com/ ) -
*Colour Scheme: Darkish
*Border colour/size: -
Links:(Only for linked banners - enter a maximum of five links and what you would like them to say on the banner)
*Other: -

Character Name: All same as above. Thanks :)
Image(s):
Text (if any):
*Font
*Font Colour:
*Border
*Other:

Hey :)

So i had a go at a couple of banners... i wasn't quite sure what you wanted but that was fine because i was able to experiment.... if you want something different, please let me know... i have used a website that was awesome for photos, but only had a few photoshoots with her with dark hair, most of which were in appropriate, so the first one is the only one with dark hair. If you had any other ideas of banner styles that you wanted, please let me know and i will give it a shot :D I will also add avatars to the ones you particularly like. I can change absolutely anything though :)

2gw6mp1.png

2mgqfly.png

65vjx1.png

Let me know what you think :D

Kate
:hug:

Thank you <3

Would I be able to add one thing to the first one though? The words "I'm not meant to be here?" please? :wub: These are awesome :D

Thank you :wub:

Yes, but I think Claire said she would try this later. If she doesn't want to anymore though it can be closed..

Thats fine then.... i will leave it open for her... but then close it if she doesn't want to :D
Hey :) So Claire was happy for this to be closed, and im sure if she makes anything she will send it to you :) im glad you like my banner ^_^
Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back