Celebrity you're using: Emma Roberts
Images on banner: Brown Dress
Text on banner: No thank you
*Border colour/size: No thank you

Banner Order Form
Character's Name: For Alexis Richarde's biography
Banner Type: Blend
*Banner Size: Your choice
Images on banner: Julia Richarde & Strella Richarde & Zachary Richarde & Zachary and Alanna Richarde & Alanna Richarde & Pierre and Strella Richarde one and two & Pierre Richarde
*Fonts on banner: You can choose, it doesn't matter if they are the same for each one, actaully I wouldn't mind at all if they were.
*Colour Scheme: You can choose
*Border colour/size: Black/1 pixel
*Other: Thanks Abby!
For Zachary and Pierre's images could you change their eyes to green (except in the black and white one with Strella and Pierre).

Banner Order Form
Character's Name: For Alexis Richarde's biography
Banner Type: Family Tree
Images on banner: Alexis/ immediate family:
Alexis Richarde | Gryffindor & Julia Richarde | Durmstrang | Deceased & Zachary Richarde | Squib & Alanna Richarde | Zachary's wife/Jane's mother | Durmstrang Alumni & Strella Richarde - Alexis, Julia, Zachary and Mariella's mother | Pierre's wife | Salem Institute & Pierre Richarde - Strella's husband | Father to Alexis, Julia, Zachary and Mariella | Durmstrang Institute & Jane Richarde - Daughter to Alanna and Zachary | Too young for school & Mariella Richarde - Alexis' sister | Too young for school

Alexis' Cousins/Uncles/Aunts:
Sarah Richarde | Salem Institute Student | Hayden's Sister & Hayden Richarde |Salem Institute Student & Renee Richarde - Sarah and Hayden's mother | Colin's wife | Ravenclaw & Colin Richarde - Sarah and Hayden's father | Renee's husband | Pierre's brother, Tanya's half brother | Hufflepuff & Tanya Richarde - Affair with Gaspard Lorka | Joceline's mother | Muggle | Pierre & Colin's half sister |Deceased & Gaspard Lorka - Joceline's father | Had an affair with Tanya Richarde | Ravenclaw & Joceline Richarde - Tanya Richarde and Gaspard Lorka's daughter | Slytherin [sup]1[/sup]
Grandparents of Alexis and Joceline:
Juliet Richarde - Tanya's mother, wife to Armodeous - Muggle - Deceased & Armodeous Richarde - Juliet's husband / divorced to Elaine | Tanya/Pierre and Colin's father | Muggle & Elaine Carr - Divorced to Armodeous | Pierre and Colin's mother | Gryffindor & Peter Morris - Strella's father | Married to Margaret | Slytherin | Deceased & Margaret Morris - Strella's mother | Married to Peter | Hufflepuff | Deceased
*Colour Scheme: You can choose
*Border colour/size:
*Other: Instead of writing Alexis Richarde's family tree could you put The Richarde Family Tree.
[sup]1[/sup] = Could you change eyes to blue.

Here are the first 200x300 images, I made two different pairs, just one closer, etc.
alexis1acopy.jpg
alexis2acopy.jpg

alexis1copy.jpg
alexis2copy.jpg

Let me know if you want me to make any changes. :)
And the rest should be coming soon! :)

Oh but I don't understand what you want me to do with the second order form. Each link means a different blend right??

They are great thanks :D

And yes, each link does mean a different blend, sorry for making it so much work for you. Biography calls for it. :)

Okay how are these?

julia1copy.jpg

strella1copy.jpg

zachary1copy-1.jpg

zacharyalanna1copy.jpg

alanna1copy.jpg

pierrestrella1copy.jpg

pierrer1copy.jpg

Let me know if there are any changes at all you'd like me to make! :)

I'm working on your family trees now. :)

Oh and please disregard these numbers. :)
julia: -4, 3
strella: 65
zachary: 65, -5, 4
zachary alanna: 60, -3. 3
pierre strella: 80, -3, 3
pierre: 80, -1, 7

Here is your family tree, let me know if I messed anything up. :lol:
richardefamilytree1.png

The signatures are perfect! And the tree is great but you forgot to put that Pierre and Colin were the sons of Elaine Carr and Armodeous Richarde.

Oh and to put the pink line for Zachary with Pierre and Strella.

Sorry for the extra trouble, hun.

Oops I'm sorry! Is this any better?
richardefamilytree2.png

Let me know if I'm still missing anything. :)

You're welcome. ^_^
Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back