OOC First Name
Catherine
Wand
Willow 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
I would like Izaak to fill my request.

Banner Request Form
Character's Name:Jade Caja
Banner Type:Blend
*Banner Size: Short and wide (300x500 i think it is)
Celebrity you're using:Alexa Melo
Images on banner:First two or the second two
- Image 1
- Image 2
- Image 3
- Image 4
*Background Image:Image 1 Image 2
*House Crest/Dark Mark:
Text on banner:"I was counting on forever, now I'll never know
I cant even breathe
It's like I'm, looking from a distance, standing in the background
Everybody's saying, he's not coming home now,
This can't be happening to me
This is just a dream" Just the quote, but if it works better with the name, then go for it.
*Fonts on banner:Similar to the font in this and this.
*Colour Scheme:Apropriate to the clothing she is wearing, but a lighter colour palate please.
*Border colour/size:with and without a small border please.
Links:(Only for linked banners - enter a maximum of five links and what you would like them to say on the banner)
*Other:

Character Name:Jade Caja
Image(s):Background as chosen from siggy, without Alexa Melo
Text (if any):As a dream
*FontSame as siggy
*Font Colour:opaque black or white
*Borderthin
*Other:

WITH BORDER
1zggtaf.png
Code:
 [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/1zggtaf.png[/IMG]

AND WITHOUT
52yhpf.png
Code:
 [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/52yhpf.png[/IMG]

Okay so first off, the background pictures didn’t look all that good in the signature so I just left it at this. There isn’t much room for a background anyway I guess.
I hope I got the colours right. Just took from the colours she was wearing and lightened it a little.

And also I’m a little confused about the avatar as I didn’t use a background for the siggy. I can whip up whatever you’d like, PB or not, just let me know :)

Thanks Izaak! Great job :) Just a few things I'd like to be a bit picky with, so just bear with me. Firstly could you lighten up the right hand side a bit? I think it needs a bit more happiness injected into it. Also I prefer the one with the border. The colours of Alexa's hair are great, but it needs a bit of oomph I think. Maybe a bit more reddiness? Just go with it if you think it will work otherwise please ignore. And about the avatar, don't worry about it now, I'll figure something else out...

Thanks for providing me with such great service, I trully appreciate it, especially with my skill.. :doh: I hope you still have the pics, otherwise I'll just use what you've provided already. What's the payment system for graphics now? I just took a break from the site, and its a bit hard getting back with so much changed! :wub:

I'd still love you to change the graphics above, I just got one that I can use in the mean time :) I got Kyra to make the one I'm using at the moment actually, she seemed ok when I talked to her.

Yeah its great! I :wub: it!! Thanks so much :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back