OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Once more the school year was at an end and the great hall was filled to the brim with students, their family and friends. Most of the now of age teenagers had first come to this school as small, awkward children. Others had transferred at different points in their young lives. One thing they all shared was the hard work they had put in to get here. Soon they would have their diplomas in hand and leave Hogwarts for the last time. For their Headmistress, Cecily Zhefarovich, the day brought with it many mixed feelings. She was at odds happy, sad and the strongest feeling of all that filled the still heavily pregnant blonde, hopeful.

The hall was decorated with all of the house colors, the multitude of banners shining in the bright light from the enchanted ceiling. Cecily approached the podium and couldn't contain the giggle as her belly bumped it. She steadied it and folded her hands together on top of it. "Hello and welcome. I'd like to take a moment and apologize for the Headmaster's absence. Due to unforeseen circumstances at the Ministry, he and any other ministry officials who were invited as guests today will be unable to attend." Cecily did not mention the horrible and sad situation as she did not want to burden the young adults and possibly put a damper on their special day. "Graduating class of two thousand and twenty four. You should all be very proud of yourselves for the courageous effort you have all made in not only your school work but in the friendships you have made throughout the years. Hold the memories, good and bad, that you all share with you and just as if it were a photograph, pull them out on those trying days you will have as you go forth into the wizarding world." She paused to gaze about at the many faces, those she might see again, those she wouldn't as they made lives for themselves.

Elisaveta chose that moment to make her presence known by shoving her feet into her ribs. Cecily winced then rubbed at the area surreptitiously. "Next to speak is our Head Girl, Kiera Kingsley." She clapped for a moment as the gryffindor made her way up to the podium, then she stepped back and took her seat in the front row of the audience.

Kiera Potter was both sad and happy to see the end of the school year. She would be sad to leave this place that had been her home for the past seven years. She would also be sad to leave to of her best friends behind in Gryffindor. On the other hand, Kiera would be happy to be back with James. Soon, everyone would know they were married and would be so for the rest of their lives.

The Gryffindor girl had taken great care in her appearance today. She was dressed in a pretty, white, lacy dress with black heels. She took her seat as graduation began. Kiera smiled at Headmistress Cecily Zhefarovich. The older woman spoke wisely. Kiera had her share of ups and downs in the past year. Her eyes flashed over to Alex, knowing how badly she had hurt him. She would never forget him or any of the other memories she had at Hogwarts New Zealand. Kiera knew that she would take those words with her for the rest of her life.

As her name was called, Kiera stood up and made her way to the podium. Her eyes scanned the room for her husband. She breathed a little easier as her eyes met his. She smiled at him before turning her eyes to address her fellow graduates.

"Thank you Professor." Kiera said, smiling at Cecily. "I would like to start off by saying thank you to all the Professors here at Hogwarts. Without you, we never would have made it to the place we are today." she said.

"My fellow classmates. Today, we are leaving this place forever as students. It has been a seven year journey filled with many different experiences, friendships, accomplishments, and even a few disappointments. Everything we did, good or bad, made us who we are today. The challenges made us stronger and our lessons learned are ones we can always cherish." she said, pausing for a moment. She smiled warmly out into the audience.

"As my favorite dreamer, Walt Disney, once said, 'All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.' I want to live my life in such a way as I hope you too will do. Courage that I got from our time here at Hogwarts." she said, pausing again. "I know that we are all leaving this place as better people than we were when we first arrived at age eleven. And even though we will all be going our separate ways, I know each and everyone of you will be successful in whatever career you choose." Kiera said, the honesty and sincerity ringing in her voice.

"I hope you can always look back on your time here as the wonderful experience it was. I know I will. Thank you all for helping make my time at Hogwarts the best it could be." she said with a grateful smile. Kiera looked out into the audience before stepping down to give the podium over to Alex.

Alex woke up today, feeling fresh as ever. Today was special. He’d be given his pass to leave here finally, without having gone through the whole of sixth and seventh year for nothing.
But as he got to the hall and sat in a seat with a slip of paper with his speech written on, he had no idea to expect this. The energy that surrounded him was so mixed up, it took all he had not to scream in frustration at the buzz.
Was he the only one who was feeling relieved that he had finally got to this day? Not too mention, slightly annoyed now that he had heard the start of Kiera’s speech. Why did she have to be such a good speaker. He sighed and closed his eyes momentarily.
His nerves were started to build up in him but he had to imagine it was just another day in the classroom. At least that way, he wouldn’t have the embarrassment of all the attention onto him. A small smirk lifted his full lips as the slip of paper in his hand scrunched up. Who needed prewritten stuff? He’d just go up there and say whatever was on his mind.
The podium rested under his hands a few moments after Kiera had left and he felt the calmness come from it. A cheeky grin highlighted his features, his grey orbs slowly scanning the crowd.
‘So, today's the day! GRADUATION! Are you excited to be rid of me?’ he asked, his voice pretty clear that he was only teasing them. He heard a couple of 'yeses' running through the crowd and laughed.
‘God no, I'm going to miss y’all like crazy silly, I'll just be glad to finally be rid of detentions. I mean, who am I going to possibly annoy now?’ His gaze shifted over to the some of his former Profs, knowing they’d probably be having their own celebrations now that he was gone.
Taking a sigh, his cheeky grin was replaced with a suitable smile.
‘Well, like our Head said. The memories from this place will be ones that will be built on over the years as we continue our lives, each in a different way. We take things for granted in our short lives. We may think some of us are perfect and dream of things we think never existed but in truth they do just in another realm.
'I was one of those people who thought my life was perfect. I had the best friends, was moving here one year before the OWLs and starting a new chapter of my life totally happy. I was clueless. My life was everything but perfect. But I’ve built on it, badly in some parts, I have to admit, only to get to another three years in this place and still be a complete jerk.’

As he heard some people groan in agreement, he had to pause. His smile turned up at the corners to a crooked smile at this. Well, it wasn’t his fault if they had been taken under his charm.
‘But- ‘ he said dramtically, while his fingers thudded lightly against the podium. When he spoke again, his body moved into the direction of the graduates slightly. And his wand appeared out his back pocket.
‘-I’m not exactly the best example of how most of you turned out. Take Kiera for example.’
While he spoke, he flicked his wand letting it create a soft beam of light to position over her, just like muggle spotlight would do. He was quite glad he had practised this spell though during his pranking season. It allowed him to keep track of peoples' faces and not move them to Kiera at all.
'She’s managed to build up her knowledge of the world around her, build up her skills and have her future planned out for years in advance. Or indeed, we could always take some of our Quiditch pros: Rhyspa or even Lily for that matter. I’m waiting for the day those newspapers headlines will appear. After all, I’m not standing up here asking for an autograph for nothing now.'
Spotlights continued to appear onto the people he was talking about in time as he gave them a cheeky grin. He hadn't really spoken to these people but it didn't make them oblivious to him. And if they were anything but smart, he'd knew that right now, they would take this as a small joke; nothing more.
'And then there’s always the people’ll who’ll return and try and teach the look a likes of us and thing or too in schools, Nina. With her amazing potion skills. Still waiting for the love potion baby.' A wink was sent to Nina, his close close friend. 'Or Fields, with his wrestling skills that will get him far.'
The spotlights moved from Rhyspa and Lily only to move onto the next two. He smiled towards Fields, sticking his tongue out at him in a joking manner. He knew first hand what those hands could do and no doubt that any other normal person gathered that too.
With another flick of his wand, the spotlights drew back to his wand, and was tucked back into his low-slung, black jean's pocket. Turning his head back to the rest of them, he smiled, removing a sheet of paper from his front pocket.
'I thought it’d be nice if I could read you a poem someone gave to me a long time ago, before I even came here. Let me think for a while how to deal with certain problems.' There was slight pause before he laughed at the meaning shown on some of their faces. 'Very hard for me obviously, trust me.'
His eyes glanced down to the paper as he wondered whether he should read out the title or not. In the end, he decided he wouldn't. It would make him seem like a poet nerd, which he certaintly wouldn't want.
'I try so hard to be perfect
But I've come to a realization that it's not worth it
When beauty and pain collided
I realized I was just misguided

By the people of this life and the world around
And that's when I hit the hard ground
No one there to watch me fall
I reached a dead-end with a brick wall

Think of when you saw life this way
Thought your hopes would never see the light of day
When you felt no one was on your side
No matter whom you'd confide

Remember how you made it through?'

Alex let his head be lifted up and replaced his expression with a pretty bland nothingness. He knew that would do. There was no need for him to say anything else apart from...
'Oh, and one last thing. We did it class ’24 !' before a grin broke out on his face and gave them a thumbs up sign. Now it was his turn to hop down from the podium and relax back into his seat.
A breeze, he thought to himself smugly, knowing he had just made a fool of himself again in front of everyone.

Chase sighed, he hadn't been anticipating this day like so many others, it was a curse for him, it meant his time at Hogwarts was over, and the last few weeks had been the best weeks of his life. Chase walked through the hall, towards the stage, thinking about what he would do when he left Hogwarts, not entirely sure of how he would manage without all of the friends he had made, he was sure he would manage, but he didn't know whether he would survive it whole, or broken. Chase walked up to the stage, and took his Diploma, thinking about the last Seven Years of his life, he shook the persons hand, and walked off the stage, ready to take on the world, but not sure if he would last that long. Chase shrugged, and continued walking away. He would miss Eden, he would miss Artemis, but most of all Eden, he knew now that he was leaving the school, and all of his friends behind, he might see them in the future, Eden especially, now that they were engaged. Chase sighed, and looked at the spectators, he saw Eden among them, he winked at her, and took his seat with the Graduates.

This was it, the day that she had been waiting for since the end of her sixth year. It had felt like years and years since she had transfered to this god forsaken school prison. There had been many hardships for herself and for her lover.. ahem.. ex-lover and now she was ready to move on. Alexis had spent nearly a month crying to herself, a month wanting to rip her heart out and throw it at the wall of her dorm room so it was no longer hurting her so much but three months had pased and she had run out of tears and run out of emotions. Right now Alexis was numb from pain or she felt like she was.

The days that she had spent preparing for her graduation had been nerve wracking but so worth it as the young woman sat beside her peers with her black gown flowing over her white dress. Her hazel eyes had a overwhelming green hue to them as she watched Kiera speak to the students and wish them luck on their journey, then Alex went on with one that was a bit too long but still had nice sentiments to it. Alexis clapped with pride for the students around her, most of whom she did not know and when it was her turn her stomach was filled with butterflies and she stood from her chair and walked gracefully onto the stage and took the diploma from Professor Zhefarovich's hand and thanked her politely and she glanced over to Leah momentarily, giving her a shaky smile before continueing walking down. She took her seat again and then the last of the graduates were called up.

[OOC: oopsies sorry liv.]

Cecily clapped as loudly as everyone, her palms stinging from the contact as she was a bit too vigorous. She approached the podium once more and looked around the room before wrapping it up. "Thank you Alex and Kiera, your speeches were lovely and I'm sure we'll all remember your words for years to come." Then Cecily began to call out the names of each graduate and one by one they came up to receive their diplomas. One they had all received them, Cecily began to clap. "May I present the class of two thousand and twenty four! You did it!" Laughing she made her way to mingle through the crowd.

Today Maddiie felt like she was on a emotional rollercoaster ride, and couldn't grasp the concept that she was really graduating today. Part of her wanted to just run in and out with her diploma, without much of a glance back as she leave letting the door hit behind her without a care in the world. Another part of her, and this was coming from the deepest part of her heart, is that she would truly miss Hogwarts. She was trying hard not to cry, as she wore her yellow gown with her tawny tresses slightly curled and pressed sweeping down her back, wearing light make up,golden high heels, although while she took a seat up front. She knew her father and newly step mother along with Kasey Carla would be there supporting her. She was greatful for that, and of course her fiance Alexander Fields sitting right next to her, while holding his hand real tight. Never in a million years would she picture herself being engaged before graduation. It had felt like a dream, but it was real, it felt real. While caressing the side of Alex hand, she weakly smiled at him, only to turn her attention towards Hogwarts headmistress. Still unable to pronounce her new last name, Maddiie referred to her as Celly, well since the first day she met the professor as Rambolt. Her words sink deep inside, as Maddiie took slow breath of air, when she finally was finish head girl and head boy went up on stage. Though it should have felt awkward knowing Maddiie may have caused a bit of trouble last year between these two, she felt like a silent apology had been made amongst those involved. She didn't hate any of them, Maddiie didn't hold grudges, she hope they wouldn't either. By the looks of it, it had seem so. Maddiie chuckle when Alex mention her fiancé name, slightly blushing because soon Fields would be her surname. She clapped for the two once the speech was over, and headmistress took over again. "Maddiie Hollawarth! Hufflepuff graduate." when she heard her name being called she stood up, as the great hall broke into cheer. With a genuine smiled on her face, a sudden flash back had appeared out of nowhere. The once clumsy little girl who used to studder when she first came to Hogwarts, the girl who was sorted to Hufflepuff, knowing there is were she had truly belonged had finally grew up into a responsible young adult. When she realise she had stop before getting her diploma, Maddiie blushed embarrassed as always, but her smile bright as ever as she reached for the diplomatic parchment. She kindly thanked headmistress and all the professor, moving across the stage taking her seat once again. She waited till Alexander got his, standing up she cheered extra loud because she and his cousin was his only family. Though she was sure she could hear her father and step mom along with Kasey cheer for Alex. Once Alexander was at her side, Maddiie turned and lean in to kiss him, fresh tears slipping down her soft cheek as she whisper, "Yay we did it love."

Rhyspa Aireous sat next to her fellow classmates at her graduation from Hogwarts. A slight grin formed on her face as she saw her boyfriend, Dominik Marinescu, walk into the Great Hall for the first time in years. Her parents were already here and she looked at them being cival and it brought a smile to her face. She moved her eyes up towards the podium where Professor Zhefarovich was giving her welcome speech. Rhyspa's sea-blue eyes welled with tears as the heavily pregnant woman told the students that she was glad for them. Up next was Kiera Kingsley, the Head Girl. An honor Rhyspa wanted, but she held no hard feelings toward the girl; she'd done an excellent job. As Kiera spoke, the tears dripped steadily from her eyes. Once she finished, Alex Cullen, the Head Boy stood up and gave his speech. Rhyspa wiped her eyes and grinned at his humor, it was always appreciated. She smiled when the spotlight he was giving off from his wand fell on her. Soon he finished his speech and Professor Zhefarovich came up and congratulated the Seventh Years.

When her name was called, Rhyspa stood up and smoothed down her ruby red dress and walked onto the stage. She shook hands with Professor Zhefarovich and held the diploma in her hand. Rhyspa was grinning ear to ear she was so thrilled. She didn't know whether to laugh or cry so she just kept smiling.

Lily was in a rush, running in from the grounds in a panic with Sumner on her tail. She loved the fact that her husband took her for a surprise picnic before the ceremony, but they spent just a bit too much time 'alone' and had to literally run so she would make it to the ceremony on time. Putting her shoes on in the entrance hall and straightening her graduation dress, she straightened her robes after giving Sumner one last kiss. This was it. She was graduating from school and would now be an actual adult in the eyes of the world. Magical law had her as an adult at 17. Now that she was 18, her birthday only a few days before, she was an adult in the eyes of the rest of the world as well.

She took in a deep breath as she pushed the doors to the Great Hall open and walked in, the sound of her heels clicking on the stones drowned out by the chatter in the hall. Taking a glance around, she waved at Courtney and Estrella then smiled as Sumner took his seat. Finding her own, she could not believe how nervous she was. Crossing her legs right over left, she adjusted her skirt so as not to show off too much skin. The skirt was short, but she loved the dress and the Ravenclaw colors in it. Professor Zhefarovich soon took the stage, looking like she was about to pop her kid out any second. While she listened to the speech, her thoughts began to wander back over the past year. It was shocking to her all the changes that had occured in her life. She literally ran the gamut of emotions over the past year. Starting the school year, she was such a mess after leaving Blake. She knew that it was needed for them to ever have a chance at being together. She had always thought that someday she would end up being Lily Zepline, but life really had other plans.

Sumner had been her rock while she put her emotions back together and refocused her life. So quickly, he became her best friend and from there naturally progressed to becoming her lover and now her husband. Lily felt so amazingly lucky to have him in her life. The fact that he was her best friend's boyfriend before was not lost on her and would never be. Katalina's friendship meant so much, and it killed her not to be able to invite her to the ceremony. She had hoped that one of her roommates would have invited her along, but sadly, she was not there.

Next up was the speech from Kiera. She tried to pay attention, she really did, but the fact of the matter was that she really didn't feel like listening to her drone on and on. Lily's mind drifted back to the afternoon's events in the greenhouse and she could not help but smile. Widely. Their time alone was precious and had been very limited over the past week with exams and NEWTs and everything. She loved how they spent the time and was so glad that one of the last days she spent at the school was with Sumner and was a very private affair.

She politely clapped for Kiera as she left the podium and turned her attentions to Alex and his speech, figuring she would allow her mind to wander to Sumner if his speech did not hold her attention. However, she was pleased that Alex went with his joking nature and was able to keep her attention. It was a bit embarassing when he turned the spotlight on her, but she smiled graciously at everyone who was staring at her. The speech was funny and entertaining, and yet touching with the poem.

All too soon, the speeches were over and it was time to receive their diplomas. Lily stood and walked towards the stage, smiling at the fact that she was announced as Lily Patricia Drage to the entire school. Tradition was that she would shake hands with Professor Zhefarovich, but she couldn't help but give her a hug, kind of from the side so as not to disturb the baby. Diploma in hand, she began to decend the steps to her seat again, positive she could hear Sumner's screams and wolf whistles as she walked. Then it was over. They were graduated. A few tears slipped down Lily's cheeks as they were announced and the ceremony ended. She gave hugs to her classmates, a few merely polite while a few others were more heartfelt. As soon as she was able, she removed herself from her classmates and made her way over to her friends and most importantly, her husband.

Ashton could feel how thick the air in the Great Hall was with emotions today. For some reason the prospect of leaving this school forever had everyone in quite a solemn mood. He on the other hand was practically elated that he would be out from under the constant pressures that were invoked upon him. No more pressure to make good grades or to constantly follow all the rules. After this he would be on his own and that pretty much made him happier than anythng.

He listened, or well somewhat listened, to the speeches made by the Head Girl and Boy and when it was his time he walked across the stage accepting his diploma and shaking hands with the headmistress. And just like that it was done. Ashton was now officially free and that was a good feeling. Taking his seat once more he waited for the others to receive thier diplomas.

Kiera watched as Alex made his way up to the stage. She remembered the bet they had made at the Yule Ball and wondered if he was going to hold true to it. She was paying attention to his speech, thinking that he looked a bit nervous. Suddenly, a spotlight landed on her as Alex began to talk about her. She was a bit stunned and it showed in her face. Never in a million years would she have guessed that he would give her a compliment in front of everyone else. Maybe, just maybe, he could still be her friend. A smile lit up Kiera's face.

At the end of Alex's speech, she waited for her name to be called. When Kiera's heard her name, she stood and went up on stage. Kiera smiled warmly at Cecily as she gave the woman a hug and accepted her diploma. Kiera turned and grinned at the crowd, which included her father and sister. Her brown eyes met her husband's once more. Kiera winked at him before turning to take her seat again.

After his speech, he did not have long to wait before he would be able to get his diploma. And then finally be out of this place they called 'the best day of our lives'. In fact, even to be away from most of the people here would be good. He was much better working on his own to be honest when it came to ordinary things and so couldn't more relieved that he would have no more added pressure after this day.
As someone called his name, he was snapped out of his thoughts. Damn, he thought, shaking his head and running his fingers through his hair, making it even more messed up, in a gorgeous bed-head look. He walked onto the stage, his strides long and calm as he stopped in front of his old Herbology teacher. He gave her a big smile as he collected it, shaking her hand firmly. He thanked her truthfully.
Finally, freedom! Turning round, he walked off stage with a lift in his steps. Now he could enjoy himself so much more, or so he thought anyhow.

Crispin absently played with the small ring on the smallest finger of his hand. An owl delivered it to him that morning over breakfast, eating a piece of buttered toast he tossed to it, slitting open the thick envelope. Arcturus' ring, his father's ring, spilled onto the table. Crispin has sat there staring at it silently, his hands limp on his thighs. Until finally he had reached out and slid it on then went to prepare for the ceremony. He wondered if Andy would even bother to show; he hadn't seen her for too long. Everytime he did, she made another excuse not to spend time with him. He couldn't pin point her odd behavior. Shaking himself from such things, he turned his attention instead to the headmistress as she spoke. The next moments blurred together as the heads spoke and then he heard his name called. Walking onto the stage, he thanked Professor Zhefarovich, shaking her hand then accepted his diploma. Leaving the stage, he returned to his seat until everyone had gathered theirs. Families began to mingle, friends began to chatter excitedly but Crispin's cold eyes merely looked for a glimpse of red. Spotting her, he walked toward her.

Zoe couldn't sleep that night, she was too excited. There were butterflies in her stomach all night long, and the fact that she was the only one in her dorm didn't help much. When she was 'awake', she put on a dress, then her graduating robe on top of it. She did up her hair, put on some light makeup and headed to the Great Hall for the ceremony. She listened to Alex and Kiera's speechs', then waited patiently as her name was last to be called for her diploma. "Zoe-Hope Weasley" She glowed, and walked up to get her diploma. She had the biggest smile on her face as she shook her headmistress' hand and accepted her diploma.

She sat down at her seat, and looked around half-expecting to see her dad there, and was a bit sad her mum couldn't be there. She sighed, but then mingled with her friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back