Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
(Homosexual)
Wand
Straight 17 Inch Swishy Wenge Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
After a swirl of confusion and panic on Caspers part, he found himself laying on his belly, cuddling a pillow as he tried to rest. He'd somehow managed to splinch himself during the last apparition lesson. He was mad, embarrassed, and mostly just glad that there hadn't been many people there to witness his humiliation. It could have been worse, he supposed. His back was tender, but it had just been a slight gash that stretched from his waist to his hip. If anything, he was just glad the twins had gone before he'd hurt himself. Addy and Allie would flip their lids if they knew he was here. Cas sighed, shutting his eyes and trying to get a bit of a nap in.

Eugene had been chilling out near the great hall when the news had reached him about the fact someone had gotten injured during the apparition, and from asking about it, it appeared that it was Casper. Since he knew Casper and liked the older boy, he decided to go check on him. He walked into the hospital wing and spotted the older boy. He'd really been getting to know him with the work on the arts club. He walked over to him and cleared his throat. "Hey cuz," he greeted trying to avoid him being startled.

Cas was almost asleep when someone cleared their throat. He stirred, and looked up, bleary eyed. "Eugene?" He asked groggily, rubbing his eye. "What are you doing here?" Cas yawned, pushing up on his arms and wincing a little as it stretched his tender back. "Are you okay?"

Eugene smiled at Cas as he looked at him. "I'm fine, I heard about what happened and wanted to check up on you," he said with a concerned tone, he'd seen the boy wince, and could notice that he appeared to be a little exhausted. "Are you okay?" he then asked, though it felt obvious that he wasn't. "Do you need me to do anything? Get anyone?" he asked the older boy wanting to help him, because it was the right thing for him to do.

Cas smiled softly at the boy. "Thank you," he murmured. He hadn't expected anyone to come by, it was sweet. "I'm okay, I cut open my back," He told Eugene. He was surprised when the younger puff offered to get someone. "Oh, it's alright. I can't imagine anyone that would need to know," He replied easily. "I'll be out and fine in a few hours,"

Eugene gave a little smile and tried not to peak at the injury. He had to imagine that it probably hurt and possibly even quite scary given all that had happened. "Okay, well, I'm happy to sit with you be a distraction," he told him. Eugene wasn't sure what sort of distraction that he could be for Casper. "We can talk Conglomerated arts?"

Cas was half awake, wondering if the nurse had slipped him something or if he was just tired. "I'm happy for the company," He replied easily, giving Eugene a tired smile. When the boy suggested talking about the arts club, Cas shook his head. "Actually, I'm curious to know about you." He smiled. "I feel like I don't know you very well."

Eugene smiled as he said he was happy for the company, Eugene could certainly be the company if Casper wanted it. He gave a little smile. "What do you want to know?" he returned, "But you might get disappointed, since...well....you know I like music and that's pretty much all of my life," it was both a bit of light heartedness, he wasn't sure what Cas wanted to know, but he knew how people generally reacted to his life and his story.

Linden had been in the great hall when it had happened. he had heard that most years at least someone splinched. when he hard a cry out from casper he was upset but somehow not surprised. he always seemed to get the raw end of things. he had started to move towards him but before he had cone a few paces the nurse was there along with Ms Finch. he watched him be taken out of the hall and amusingly up to the hospital wing. he guessed that he could have followed but he needed to practice. operating was the skill he had been looking forward to learning all year. something that was very very useful even more so than non verbal magic. he stuck out the rest of the lesson before grabbing his own bag and Caspers and making his way up the stairs to the hospital wing. he opened the door and daw that cas was in there on the bed along with a younger student who it took a second to recognise as Eugene. he walked over slowly not wanting o interrupt their conversation. but when he saw the bloodstained shirt he spoke up. "Casper, how are you holding up? are you okay? I go your bag" he asked. putting both bags down on the floor next to the bed before smiling at eugine. "Hello Eugene. I hope I wasn't interrupting anything important. " he said.

Cas hummed, thinking over Eugene's question. He was about to ask another one when Linden appeared with his bag. Half out of it, Cas smiled sleepily. "I'm okay," he yawned. "Wasn't expecting anyone to come by," He replied to both of them, too tired to bother hiding the truth. "Thanks, Lin. I was just gunna ask what got Eugene into music," Cas directed it at both the boys, not opening his eyes to see where either of them were.

Eugene glanced up as another student joined them. The boy was older, probably in Cas' year group and if he was right he'd been on the hufflepuff quidditch team, Linden. He waved at him as he greeted them both, thinking it was nice of Linden to bring the bag. He shook his head, "The more the merrier," he replied, thinking it best to say that than let Cas feel too down. "Oh, my grandfather, he loved music and whenever my mum worked late, he'd teach me how to play, he liked to say that I was playing guitar before I could write. Singing just came naturally with it...and then so did song writing, and listening to music and all that," Eugene told both boys, his relationship to his grandfather had been deeply meaningful in his young life and it was apparent in his tone, his warmth and love for both his grandfather and music. "What got you into art Cas?"

linden rolled os eyes at casper as he said that he hadn't expected anyone to come by. "how many times do I have to tell you that you under-sell yourself cas. you should know me better than that by now" he said.
Linden listened as eugene spoke about his granddad and art and music. he had never met his granddad. any of them. his dads dad had died when he had hardly been a teenager. though the way his dad spoke about him made him sound like the best man ever, other than his dad of course. the only one who may need granddad cullen was grandad margera who he too had never met and who was technically not his granddad by blood. but he wished he could have met I'm. he too loved animals. was a bit of a zoologist himself and was the care of magical creatures professor here until he died. "He sounds like a really great granddad" he said.

Cas was still a touch out of it, but he hummed lightly at Lindens comment. Cas did know Linden fairly well, but Cas also made it a point to try and keep himself distanced from his roommates a bit. He knew how he could be and he just didn't have the energy to deal with it. He listened to Eugene, feeling a slight pang of jealousy. "Oh, nothing so sweet as that," He offered, his voice heavy with sleep. "When I was little I started losing hope, stopped seeing color in the world, and I just-" Casper yawned. "It was either paint color back into heart or drown in the dark," He murmured, pulling his pillow closer to cuddle. "Lindenn, I think the nurse slipped me something," He mumbled, his words slurring a little.

Eugene gave a little smile and nodded to Linden's reaction. "He was, he died when I was like eight, my guitar is the one he left me," Eugene spoke softly, smiling fondly at remembering both the guitar and the man it belonged to. He let Casper speak and smiled a little, it probably wasn't that different, since music had always been his saving grace, without it, he knew his life would've been much sadder. "I think you're just tired, we can leave you?" he said, looking to Linden, he didn't want to force Casper to stay awake if he was tired just because they were there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back