OOC First Name
Alex
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Feeling it
Hi! I'm back as your trusty gossipmonger on Hogwarts Monthly but, of course, you really don't know that it's me on it. IC Tina's name wouldn't be on it nor you will know who spreads the news (just like Aunt Meg). Just like the previous gossips, I gather them via in a thread like this.

So, your topic is close BUT wanted it to be on HM? No worries, just post it here. Although, I would recommend that other people on the topics be made aware of what you want to do. Open topics are a free for all but I would like it if you post it here too (instead of me hunting for them but eventually I'll be doing that).

I would be putting a code down here for you to fill out if you have any gossips :shifty::

Example Application:​
Topic Title:
Topic Link:
Topic IC Starter:
Other Character(s):
If the topic is CLOSED has all the participants in the topic had been made aware that this plot would be on HM? Yes or No:
Code:
[b]Topic Title:
Topic Link:
Topic IC Starter:
Other Character(s):
If the topic is CLOSED has all the participants in the topic had been made aware that this plot would be on HM? Yes or No:[/b]

P.S: Just making sure that we are all on the same page. This is an In Character thing and shouldn't be taken by heart. My character is a little mean but because that's how I made her. So, please, don't get mad at me for whatever I write on HM.

P.S.S: If I do write out of bounds, the lovely Kadi will tell me to edit it :D.

XOXO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back