Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
[Be sure to read the OOC post afterward!]

Today was the day. And Isabella was so excited she could almost blow her cover. But she couldn’t do that, not if she wanted to keep this going and not get eaten alive for it. She had woken up extra early and gotten ready in her sheer blue dress that was a little too tight, a little too sheer and revealing, and a little too short – perfect. The more her parents would protest against it, the better. Her black heels clacked against the dungeon floors as she ascended up to the Great Hall, practically humming in excitement, but she had to keep it cool. The Slytherin teenager sat down at her house table, as usual shoving all meats away, being a vegetarian, and grabbed a bit of toast and butter, she wasn't very hungry anyway with all the excitement. She had only just finished eating once slice of toast when she heard the fluttering of the delivery owls approaching. It’s time! she thought excitedly, her heart suddenly thumping faster in her chest. All at once the owls swooped into the Great Hall, dropping mail to their appropriate person, but more importantly, dropping a mini-magazine in every single person’s lap. An owl she didn’t know swooped down by the Slytherin girl and dropped the glossy magazine on her empty plate and Isabella immediately picked it up, her eyes sparkling with delight, however she made sure to remain normal and undercover. She would have to make sure to send Vicky a thank you note for recommending the publishing company to the girl, but still refused to tell her what it was about. Isabella had saved every knut she earned this summer just to be able to print this many copies, and she hoped it'd be worth it. Just like the many other students around her, she too opened up the magazine, her dark brown eyes scanning over the words, her words, though no one knew it was her.

GOSSIP Magazine
Volume 1, Issue 1

Hey HNZers!
Surprise! You’ve just opened your first issue of Gossip Magazine. It’s no secret what this magazine contains, right? I personally hate secrets more than anything, and I’m too nosey for my own good, so I took the liberty of creating this ‘zine for anyone who has the same problem as I do. Think of it as letting the truth out, and warning you from others. There are so many students in school with so many secrets or things to gossip about (lucky for me) but I decided to start from the top of the line...

Head Girl's Heart Broken? Engagement Ring Involved?

Everyone knows who the Head Girl, Estrella Drage, is of course. If you don't, there's something wrong with you. Miss Drage has been dating Jaken Styx, Slytherin 7th Year, for almost two years however the couple has recently called it quits! There are more rumors that Jaken had an engagement ring! Was it meant for Estrella? Did she feel it was too soon and reject his proposal? (She'd be crazy to!) Or was the ring for someone else? Some say it was definitely for her, but I've been hearing more rumors that say otherwise...Estrella has managed to keep herself void of emotion (so far) while Jaken was last spotted having long hair and red streaks once again, just like he arrived to Hogwarts two years ago. Is this a sign that Jaken is going back to his old ways? (He's been known to have quite a rough past). Is this his way of saying he doesn't care about the break up? We'll see!

Move Over Durm Boys

It's been two years since Katalina Vanderhol, Gryffindor 5th Year, was last caught in a mess between a couple of boys, whether bets were on or not, however recently the Prefect was seen talking to Chace Harker, Slytherin 5th Year, and former 'fling.' The conversation had been rather civilized, that is until Ravenclaw rebel Sumner Reine showed up. It didn't take a genius to figure out that clearly there was some chemistry between the Gryffindor and the Ravenclaw, and they made that very clear by smooching right in front of the poor Slytherin's eyes. After a few choice words, the two boys ended up brawling over Miss Vanderhol but Sumner's heroic move won him the girl. Too bad the Durm boys weren't here to see what they'd passed up on.

Miss Mary Sunshine?

Nothing too much to report on with 4th years except Zazuka Bones, Ravenclaw Prefect, has been seen around the castle with Brian Getathorn's, Ravenclaw 4th Year, arms wrapped around her, with no regards for Andrew Bruke, Slytherin 4th Year and Miss Bones' ex, and his feelings. For being 'Miss Mary Sunshine' she seems a little cold-hearted don't you think? Just two years ago she had been getting intimate with Andrew while he had a girlfriend too! This one doesn't wait long to jump onto the next one.

The Devil Really Does Wear Prada
When did designer labels become the new dress code for Evil?

Watch out "Glam Squad!" Looks like there's a new squad on the way. No, I don't mean the "Goth Gang" - ever heard of the "I Love Pink Club"? Word is that it's mainly, if not all, Slytherin members as well, and get this, their "leader" is a boy! Just like the Glam Squad, their prerequisite is that you wear designer everything, oh and pink - think of it as a Mini Glam Squad! Though most members would hate to be referred to as that, I hear Sukie Takahiro, 1st Year Slytherin, (the leader) would ditch the "Pink Club" in a second to join the ranks of the Glam Squad. This just in, soak up your fifteen minutes of fame Pink Club, because just as fast as your group started, I hear it's no longer together. We'll miss you, not.

First Impressions Are Everything
A Recap on the First Years

So now that the first years have been labeled sorted, let's recap on who's stuck out the most, meaning who's made the biggest fool of themselves so far!
[ul][li]Lisa Boatwood, Ravenclaw - This girl seems to have little to no patience when it comes to Slytherins and seems to argue with them all the time. Do I sense jealousy? Don't worry Miss Boatwood, judging by your actions, you can tell there's more Slytherin blood in you than you think.</LI>
[li]Isaac Chambers, Slytherin - This boy got beaten up by a girl, need I say more? Any guesses which girl it was? I'll give you a hint, she's already been mentioned to have a problem with Slytherins. ;)
[li]Ava Prince and Rebecca Prince, Slytherins - It seems these two Prince's are related, and both seem to want to be the center of attention. All I can say is, Rebecca who?
[li]Kaleb Styx, Slytherin - Jaken Styx has a younger brother! (Let's see if he can shake off that label ;) ) Something isn't right about him, and although I have no evidence to support this, I feel the need to say, watch out girls.
[li]Leia Evans, Hufflepuff - Another Zazuka Bones in the making? No I don't mean with abilities, but this girl seems to only have guy friends...
[li]Dannii Merrythought, Hufflepuff - Word on the street is the way she looks now isn't the way she used to be. Why the sudden change Dannii? A certain boy wouldn't happen to be a reason, would it? Sorry babe, but that's just desperately sad.
[li]What about the Gryffindors? For a bunch of proud lions, the new cubs seem to be laying low for now. But don't worry, I'll get the gossip on them soon enough.[/li][/ul]

Heard it Through the Grapevine
Random Bits of Gossip
[ul][li]Abbey Lurken and Adira Ater, both group of friends well known to be rivals, were seen conversing privately in the Slytherin common room. Looks like their group needs to keep a closer eye on these two, what could they possibly be conversing about?
[li]After former Hufflepuff Jenna Wilkonson left the castle, Sam Prince, Hufflepuff 2nd Year, was single once again, though didn't go looking. His ex, Toni Addison, Slytherin 2nd Year, was happily with Beau Hurley, 2nd Year Slytherin, until he too had to leave the castle. With the two of them now single, did their feelings for each other ever go away? Will they get back together?
[li]Abbey Lurken better hold on to Theodore Snow, latest gossip involving the male Snow is that the Goth Gang is moving in on him!
[li]Does anyone recognize Wendy Chaos lately? (Wait, who is she?) It seems like after Isabella Chaos ditched her sweater vests for leather jackets, Wendy traded up. What do you think of her new look? Is it just an attempt to win her sister's forgiveness after accidentally being a huge factor in the break up between Isabella and former Gryffindor, Aiden Lorka?
[li]Speaking of which, the Queen B used to think she was so invisible and irresistible but the latest on her is that Mike Goulding, Gryffindor 4th Year Prefect, rejected the Slytherin after taking one look at her new image. Ouch, bad move B?
[li]Anyone seen Steph Shirley around the castle lately? No, because she's transferred to Durmstrang where both her exes James Abbott and Aiden Lorka currently attend. Can you already see the green in Isabella's face? Wait until she finds out Steph is now living with Aiden!
[li]Is Vivienne Esquire hoping to overthrow the Queen B? Weren't the two girls enemies? So why are they now on good terms?
[li]Is Efeyenia Samartzi trying to take over Alyssa Snow's spot as next-in-line for the crown, and more importantly, Isabella's best friend?
<LI>[li]After a rather nasty break up on Valentine's Day between Luna Paramore, Ravenclaw 3rd Year, and Scorpius Knight, Ravenclaw 2nd Year, the two seemed to have moved on to Angus Greenwood, Slytherin 3rd Year, and Taylor Mercer, Gryffindor 2nd Year. Come on, who didn't see that coming? Looks like Scorpius was playing the blame game all last year, and now he's nothing but a hypocrite. How long do you think the two Ravenclaws can avoid each other? The tower isn't that big.[/li][/ul]

You're nobody, until you're talked about.
Got anything you feel is gossip worthy? Send it in to Gossip Magazine and see it get published!

Isabella looked down at her magazine, gasping in all the right places where she knew others would too. She had completely made some of these rumors up, or twisted the truth horribly just so it made her magazine sound juicier. Most of the made up rumors were those of her friends, because she knew if she didn't include them someone would get suspicious of her soon enough. For example, her good friend Isaac did not get beaten up by a girl, just simply jinxed and un-jinxed, but that wasn't nearly as exciting as 'getting beaten up.' She knew he would be angry but it was going to be something to laugh about together later. Nia and Vivienne's rumors were also made up too. Everything she'd written about herself however, was the complete truth. Though Mike didn't really reject her at all, she still felt that way so she felt the need to add it in. Isabella looked up around the Hall, seeing many students reading the magazine, she wanted to see their reactions to it.

OOC:

Okay, so welcome to my "Gossip Girl" plot! :D I am planning to have an issue out every month (but really just whenever I can :p ) with random bits of gossip from the entire school. Isabella has found herself some spies within the common rooms she can't get into (they don't know of her plan so the magazine is a surprise to them as well) and sometimes she'll completely twist the truth so it doesn't even make sense anymore!
This is just the first issue so right now there hasn't been too much whacky, twisted stuff, but that's where I'm hoping you guys come in!
I'm hoping that this'll be fun for you guys because the more crazier I make your stories, the more stuff you'll have to RP with right?
But mostly I'm hoping that you guys can give me info by sending me a PM saying "Hey I'd like you to put this in the magazine" in order to further develop your plots and whatnot. ^_^
However if you feel like your story was wrongly put up or you just don't want it up there, let me know and I'll take it down. :)

So of course everyone OOC is allowed to know it's me but IC I would appreciate it if the assumptions, accusations, or suspsicions didn't start right away. I'll give a heads up on when Bella starts making it obvious and then someone can eventually rat her out, or not! That leaves room for future plots! :D

Anyway I hope you all enjoy RPing with this, I'd really appreciate your input on how to make it better/crazier yet realistic and I hope you have as much fun with it as I do. :D

Vivienne sat at the Hufflepuff table, silently eating her breakfast. As she heard the usual sound of owls delivering the mail, she turned her head skywards to look for Charlie. Had he brought her a letter? Hopefully. Vivienne couldn't see him amongst the many other owls, dropping things left and right, so she turned back to her plate. Reaching forward to get some more water, she noticed that thin parcels were being dropped everywhere. Raising an eyebrow, Vivienne caught one as it glided down to her.

Turning it over, she realised that it wasn't a parcel. In fact, it was a magazine titled "Gossip", one that the young Hufflepuff was unfamiliar with. Flicking it open, her eyes widened in surprise. These stories weren't about celebrities or anything like that.. they were the dirty laundry of Hogwarts students. Oh god, not one of these, Vivienne thought, flipping it shut. She didn't want to be part of this cruel rumour-starting, so she rested it on the table and acted as though it wasn't there. She hoped others would follow, otherwise they would be just as bad as the thoughtless person who started it.

A few minutes later, as Vivienne picked up her bag to leave, she noticed that everyone else was still reading the darned magazine. Sighing slightly, she then noticed a few eyes flick to her. "What?" she laughed. "Is there something in my teeth?" As the eyes slowly turned back to the pages, a tingle of dread ran through her. Oh god.. I'm not mentioned am I?! Vivienne worried, sitting back down and grabbing the magazine. Her eyes running down the page, it didn't take her long to find it.

Is Vivienne Esquire hoping to overthrow the Queen B? Weren't the two girls enemies? So why are they now on good terms?

"What the heck?" she muttered, furrowing her brow slightly. Since when were they ever enemies? Since when did she want to 'overthrow the Queen B'?! At least I got off lightly.. Vivienne frowned, a sense of sympathy going out to the others. Some of the things printed were just cruel. Especially the insinuation that Zazuka Bones was 'easy'. Now that was just malicious..

Tichondrius paused mid-bite to catch the small magazine that the owl had dropped. He was surprised, to say the least. Mostly because he'd never gotten much mail; he really didn't expect his parents to have the patience necessary to write something on parchment and tie it to a live owl's leg.

Chewing his bread and then swallowing it, Tichondrius began to read the magazine. His eyebrows went up as he started, and stayed up as he finished. Swallowing a gulp of juice, he chuckled quietly to himself. He could make a pretty good guess who was responsible for the magazine in question, Tichondrius had probably been the catalyst for it. He scanned the House tables, watching interesting reactions from certain people, and pegged them as the ... stars ... of the magazine. Chuckling again, he got up from the table, making sure to take the magazine with him. I'm gonna frame this for posterity, he thought to himself, extremely amused by the turn of events.

Sam was glad there was no classes today. He got up from his bed and got dressed in some casual clothes. He then left his dorm and headed down to the Great Hall to get some breakfast. On the way he wondered what he would do today, maybe he would contact Scorpius about that Quidditch practice that they were going to have or maybe he would just have some time alone. Either would be good for him.

Once he was in the Great Hall he sat down at the Hufflepuff bench. He started to fill his plate with toast and bacon when he heard the familiar sound of owls dropping parcels and letters for their recipients. Pity I never get any mail.. he thought to himself. Sam never received mail from anyone but as he thought that a small magazine landed on his lap. He looked down in confusion and then up at everyone else who seemed to be getting one. "Gossip Magazine?" Sam stated in shock. Oh no... He knew this was going to be a bad idea.

He took it off his lap and opened it, he flicked through a few pages not really knowing much of the people though when it came to the first years Sam scanned through the names, he wasn't surprised when he saw Avas name there. He rolled his eyes; They were competing? He turned the page again to find the random pieces of gossip. What?!!

"After former Hufflepuff Jenna Wilkonson left the castle, Sam Prince, Hufflepuff 2nd Year, was single once again, though didn't go looking. His ex, Toni Addison, Slytherin 2nd Year, was happily with Beau Hurley, 2nd Year Slytherin, until he too had to leave the castle. With the two of them now single, did their feelings for each other ever go away? Will they get back together?"

Sam's stomach dropped, he looked around, feeling absolutely mortified, his cheeks were tinting a red colour. His eyes gazed over to the Slytherin table in search for Toni. He was also feeling a great deal of frustration. How dare they make up these lies! He didn't know who 'they' were but he wasn't thinking about 'them' what troubled him most was his thoughts. Were they lies? Of coarse they are he corrected himself, he and Toni were best mates is all.

Sam scanned down through the rest of that article, to find Viviennes name there, he looked up at her and then back down at the paper to see two of his best friends names there. Taylor and Scorpius. "This is ridiculous!!" Sam muttered. He couldn't believe 'they' called his best friend a hypocrite! Sam slammed the magazine shut a threw it onto the table. He looked at Vivienne again, "Who would do this? And how could they know all of this?!" Sam demanded. He didn't know Vivienne all that well, in fact he rarely spoke to her but today she was in the same boat as him.

Arianna walked into breakfast to find the school buzzing. Sitting down at the Hufflepuff table near Sam and Viv, she picked up a new magazine that lay on the table. As she read through the magazine, her eyebrows slowly were raised higher and higher. When she had finished, she looked up in shock at her two friends "Who-" was all she could get out.
"Viv, what's this about a Queen B?" she asked frowning back at the article
"And Sam, I didn't know anything about..." she trailed off.
"Whoever wrote this must be a-" she called them a name she usually say.

Leia was going down to the Great Hall as usual to get breakfast when she saw a few people leaving the hall angrily. Leia tugged on her sweater sleeve nervously but shrugged it off as she opened the large oak doors. It seemed that whatever had those other students upset was obviously in the Great Hall because there were so many loud murmurs and angry glares being thrown all around. Leia took a seat at the Hufflepuff table uncomfortably with all the tension around the room and was going to reach for a peach when she noticed everyone holding up a magazine. Immediately, fear filled her entire body, the color in her cheeks drained and Leia dropped the peach and hurriedly picked up the magazine. Please don't let it have anything about my mom and I! she thought desperately. Leia was used to having tabloids write about her mother, and as a result, about her as well, but she loved Hogwarts for not having any of that and especially for no one knowing she was Leonor Evans' daughter.

Leia relaxed considerably once she realized it wasn't a magazine she'd heard before but when she opened it up, it didn't make her feel any better. In fact it made her sick to her stomach. She had moved here to Hogwarts to get away from all the tabloid magazines spreading rumors about people, only to find one about the students?! That was worse! Leia furrowed her brows as she read the mini-magazine, and was about to just put it down when she caught sight of her name. "What?" she said out loud in alarm, not noticing the people around her. Once again her body went rigid at the thought of someone knowing her secret and it being published in this trashy magazine. The only person who knew so far was Ava Prince, not even her friends and although she thought Ava was a nice girl, she remembered how she didn't seem to like her after revealing she wanted to be in Hufflepuff. Could she really have printed her secret? Was she the person behind this? But all of those fears were put to rest when it said absolutely nothing about her secret.

Leia Evans, Hufflepuff - Another Zazuka Bones in the making? No I don't mean with abilities, but this girl seems to only have guy friends...

Leia flipped back a few pages to the story of the girl Zazuka, noting that it seemed to indicate that she was a bit of a harlot? So was this person saying she was the same for having only male friends? And that wasn't true anyway! Leia frowned but it didn't bother her so much, as long as no one knew who her mother was, she was fine. "This is horrible," she said aloud to no one in particular, putting the magazine down and finally reaching for the fallen peach. Her eyebrows were still furrowed together when she realized everyone around her, having the same reactions as she did. "Hey Sam," she greeted her friend somberly, noticing he was rather upset. She remembered reading his name in the magazine so of course he must be upset. But as she recalled his name in print, Sam Prince, and Ava's name in there as well, Ava Prince, she couldn't help but wonder if they were related. She didn't think now was the time to be asking that though.

Sam noted that Ari sat down but couldn't bring himself to smile. When she asked about him he instantly shook his head, "Yeah. Either did I. Its seems that the whole magazine is a bunch of lies." He said angrily, though he still wasn't sure how he felt on that comment. For now he would call it lies. What are you on about? He asked himself. You don't like Toni. Sam was praticulary confused but thankfully he heard Leias voice which took his mind off his thoughts. He didn't see her sit down but he gave her a quick, "Hey." He then played around with his crispy bacon bits before asking her, "Are you in this?" He said it with less anger, there was no point getting infuriated over a silly gossip magazine.

Out of curiosity, Violet picked up the magazine and flicked through it, rolling her eyes and snorting with laughter. She did feel a spark of anger when reading about Estrella, Katalina and Zazuka - they were her sorority sisters, they didn't put their personal business out there, whoever wrote this magazine had no right to produce such slander against them. The younger students, however, well, they weren't as discreet with their business in Violet's eyes. She could see a lot of them getting visibly upset - like Sam and Vivienne and Arianna. Shaking her head, Violet closed the magazine. "Hey, don't worry you guys," she said, smiling at them. "Anyone with half a brain knows this is all beat-ups and lies. Nobody's going to believe this stuff anyway," she said with a grin.

As he walked up the table towards the exit towards the hall, Tichondrius caught a gathering of Hufflepuffs. Grinning in his mind, he slipped in among them, catching Violet's last remarks. "The problem is, Violet, you're assuming everyone has common sense, which unlike its name, is all too rare." He frowned, gesturing at his copy. "I can't imagine the effort taken to do something like this. It looks like the publisher has moles in every house. He's really something, I'll give him that." He paused then quickly said, "Or her. Could be a her. Yep. Could be a her."

Dannii walkd down to the Hufflepuff house table, she had choosen to wear a hoodie and skinny jeans today with white sneakers. She noticed some people looked pretty shaken up about something, "hey, whats going on?" she asked. Just then an owl droped something for her to catch it was a gossip magizene, just like the ones she used to read, she had thought she cancled those subscriptions when her parents died....

She opened it up, there was an artical on the new first years. She was shocked to see her name, Dannii Merrythought, Hufflepuff - Word on the street is the way she looks now isn't the way she used to be. Why the sudden change Dannii? A certain boy wouldn't happen to be a reason, would it? Sorry babe, but that's just desperately sad.. Her mouth droped open, she looked around to see the same little prep girls who made fun of her at the store smirking at her and hiding laughter. She growled at them. Dannii quickly composed her self to stop from exploding, "Who ever wrote this crap is full of sh1t" she said in a some what calm voice. She looked through the magizene quickly, none of these people deserved this. Dannii walked over to her room mate Leia, "hey Leia, i guess were both news" she said in a joking voice.

Brian entered the great hall in good cheer. He'd been enjoying his days with Zazuka and was going to see her later that day. Brian ate his breakfast and was surprised to find that along with a letter from his parents there was also a miniture magazine. Brian read over it quickly but was disgusted by it, "How dare they" Brian said both surprised and outraged. Surely the school would agree that this was utter and complete garbage. "Who's responsible for this pack of lies" Brian asked looking around curiously wondering if someone would offer a name so that Brian may have a good word with them. Brian hoped that Zazuka hadn't read this and decided that he needed to find her in order to prevent this from reaching her or to console her as he was sure this would anger and upset her.

Azerail entered the Great Hall. He glanced over at the Slytherin table, and found it rather crowded. Much to his dismay. Instead, his emerald eyes caught the pink hair, and a smile lit up on his face. He approached her, his trench coat fluttering behind him. He wore his black fingerless gloves with skeleton hands on them. He put his arms around his girlfriend's waist from behind. Azerail breathed, "Hey sweetheart." His common sense said that she was ticked off, and something caught his attention at the table. A magazine. He grabbed one from the table, after letting go of Dannii, and reading what it said about her. Azerail shook his head, and turned to Dannii, "Don't do anything. Whoever wrote this was obviously jealous over the lives the people mentioned have and only live to displeasure them to rise themselves higher to get some sort of attention."

Dannii heard the girls laugh again and was just about to go over and strangle one of them when a fimilar set or arms wrapped around her waist. Her heart beat quicked and she calmed down institnly. She watched as he read the magazene no, nonononono, your the last person i want to read that she thought franticly. A frown was still on her face as he told her not to do anything, "I know, but none of these people should have there buisness spread through out the school, its horriable" Dannii said before taking Azerail's hand into her own. "Thanks, you just stoped me from killing someone" she joked. She turned towads the girls and glared at them, she glared right back and Dannii turned back to Azerail.

Violet couldn't help but smirk at Tichondrius's remark. The second year boy was right - common sense was not at all common. After all, if it was, this magazine would not have been circulated. Somebody in the school must have done it. A student, most likely. And undoubtedly a girl. Boys didn't gossip. Girls did. Of course, there were way more girls than boys anyway, so that made little difference. Anyone could have done it. Wouldn't have been a Hufflepuff...but Violet really had no idea. Surely it was just a joke, anyway. "More than likely a her, I'd say," Violet reasoned, nodding at Tichondrius. "Best thing to do is not to take it seriously. This will all blow over sooner or later." She looked at the angry looking first year, and shot her a sympathetic smile. "Don't take it personally. Whoever wrote this is probably lonely and jealous."

Azerail's green eyes caught the glares that the girls were giving her. Only his eyebrow raised, and he rolled his eyes. Some people were just too silly for their own good. Azerail simply let Dannii have his hand, and gave it a tiny squeeze when she joked around. Azerail nodded, "People do need to stay out of others' businesses, but whoever wrote this, once they are discovered, there is no telling what will happen to him or her. This has angered the Head Girl, I'm sure. They are messing with the wrong people. Karma will come back on them." Azerail felt slightly odd being at a table that he seemed to be the only Slytherin here. "Slytherin is allowed to be over here, right?" He laughed softly, as he stared at Dannii affectionately.

Dannii smiled at the older girl, "I know, thanks" she said in a soft voice. She smirked when he said the head girl was angry, he was right, when they found out who did this, she or he, would be torn to peices by the older students. "Your right, when this person is found out, the older students they trashed will rip them to peices" She laughed along with Azerail when he asked if Slytherins were aloud here, "Of course, there nothing wrong with a little house unity" she replied, "and even if you arn't who cares?" she asked with a playful look.

(( To whoever said that Vivienne was upset.. she wasn't :lol: She was just like "what the?" :p ))

Vivienne looked up when Sam spoke to her. His name had been mentioned too, which obviously put him in the same situation. "I have no idea.. Weird, isn't it?" she replied with a frown, trying to think who on earth it could have been. Probably some tragic person.. Vivienne thought, not trying to mean it in a rude way. But, why on earth would some happy, secure person do this? It was obviously someone who had a lot of issues.. and not very many friends.

As Arianna joined them, Vivienne was pleased to have a good friend around. "Ari! Gosh, I don't know.. Apparently I want to be the new Queen B, though!" she said, trying to keep calm by laughing it off. In no way was she upset by her own story, it was the other malicious comments that really irritated her.

However, hearing Tichondrius laughing at these people's expenses was the worst bit. It was proving that the point of the magazine had worked, and Vivienne was disappointed that Ti was now a part of that. Didn't he care that some people had been greatly upset by their secrets being shared? Or was he just as bad as the writer. Either way, he was not a nice person. Giving him a quick angry glare, Vivienne turned back to her friends.

Ari bit her lip when Sam didn't smile. He must be really upset "Yeah, you're right" she said supportively, even though she had no idea 'it' really was. Viv didn't seem upset, which was good, and Ari looked across the table at her "This is just-" she broke off, raising the magazine in the air, and letting it drop in the pumpkin juice. Even though she wasn't mentioned, the magazine disgusted her. She heard a male voice laughing, and looked sharply to her left, where a boy was making jokes about the people mentioned.
"Who is that guy?" she asked Viv, frowning over at him.

Sam looked over at Violet,and nodded. She was right. But he didn't know wheter or not was it the gossip magazine that bugged him. It could easily be the fact that he may have feelings for Toni and he was just trying to deny it? Sam watched as a few more people joined them at the table. Each had their own reaction to the magazine. He shot a glance over his shoulder to the Slytherin table, where he saw Toni he quickly looked back, hoping that no one saw it. Act normal, he told himself and then took a bite from his toast. He defintely hoped that he wouldn't be in the next issue. "I hope that person or persons get caught before the next issue." he mumbled, he didn't mean to say that thought out loud, but it just sort of came out.

Tichondrius waved his hand in dismissal as the Slytherin asked if he was allowed at their table. "Of course you're allowed. Don't worry about it." Besides, he thought, as he and the first year girl chatted happily. The girl obviously needs your support. Turning back to the group, he caught Sam's line. "I doubt it. The fact that he/she/it succeeded in getting all these rumors and gossips from all the houses means he/she/it has a wide network of informants. They'll probably tell on him/her/it if we get too close."

Azerail let go of Dannii's hand, only to have his arm slid around her waist, in a more protective manner. He murmured, "I would pay to see that, to be honest." Azerail laughed softly, and kissed her forehead softly. Azerail gave Dannii an amused look, and shrugged lightly, "Well, just making sure. I don't want to get in trouble by my Head of House. He wasn't pleased about something or another. Just trying to avoid all trouble if possible." Azerail turned to the male Hufflepuff that spoke, and smiled a bit at him. He responded softly, "Thanks, as well." Azerail really hoped that the magazine would not continue after this one issue. Though his gut told him otherwise. The pureblood simply stopped smiling and went back to a blank expression as he went into thought.

Dannii snuggled up to Azerail as he put his hand around her waist, she practicly melted when he kissed her forehead. god, if I'm this crazy when he kisses my forehead, what happens when he kisses me on the lips? I don't think I was that stupid she thought before blushing slightly. She sighed as she looked at her watch, it was almost time for class. She moved her self away from Azerail's grip and faced him, "I gotta go to class" she said, actally I don't feel like it, I'll probably just go wandering she thought. Before she left she reached up and gave Azerail a quick kiss on the lips, just as she had thought her heart gave a small leap at the contact and she almost fainted. "See you later" she called back while leaving the hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back