Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
The reaction to the first issue of her trashy tabloid magazine had gone exactly as the teenager had hoped. Some yelled out in anger, some didn't think much of it at all, others even cried, and a fair few actually praised her (unknowingly) for it, but all in all, she had done what she hoped to cause - Chaos. She didn't know why she was doing these vile things, though her subconscious knew - she wanted to be as bad as she possibly could so that her caretaker would come back after seeing how horrible she was without her, but that was her subconscious, at the surface she didn't really know what was possessing her to do this.

Isabella had received a letter from the printing company saying that they had to charge her extra for the last minute changes she had made, though she had made none they insisted otherwise the issue wouldn't come out. She reluctantly forked over a few more galleons and was unsure of when the next issue was going to come out so when she was eating breakfast that day in the Great Hall, hearing the usual flutter of owls, she was quite surprised to see the Gossip Magazine fall on everyone's plates once again. "Oh!" she cried in genuine surprise along with the rest of the Hall, seeing the magazine with a new glossy cover full of pictures of the students in the school, all old yearbook photos of course. She knew it was going to be harder to catch their attention the second time around so she had to include photos so that it would catch their interest and be curious in opening up the magazine.

[Does contain many images so dial up users are now warned. -_- ]
popstarapr022008.jpg

GOSSIP Magazine
Issue 2

Hey HNZers!
Welcome to another edition of the Gossip Magazine! You know, for a school who acted so appalled after the first issue was released, I was surprised to see how many gossip tips I received. I'm here to warn you, if you think you got off free from being talked about, think again - no one is safe. If you thought the last issue was bad enough to send you running out of the Great Hall in tears (yeah I was there watching your reactions), well I hope you aren't hungry, because this month's issue will make you lose your appetite quick!
I'll see you all at the Halloween dance! ;)

Not As Lonely As They Seem
Last issue featured our Head girl, Estrella Drage, (Ravenclaw 7th Year), and her former beau, Jaken Styx (Slytherin 7th Year) however this issue features our other "Head" student, none other than, Bruin Dumbledez, Gryffindor Seventh Year.
3739_large.jpg
Bruin Dumbledez, Gryffindor 7th Year, Head Boy
But first, a little background story on a few other characters are in order.

Alexz-Johnson-Picture.jpg
Andromeda Fiorelli, Gryffindor Fourth Year
Gryffindor Prefect (4th Year) Andromeda Fiorelli had been known to have been dating Carlisle Moonlight, Gryffindor 4th Year transfer, for about five months or so, however recently, Ms. Fiorelli and Mr. Moonlight called it quits! (No doubt his sisters were pleased to hear that). Many say family issues were the reason, but there have been rumors stating otherwise. Could it be that Carlisle found out about the secret, midnight rendezvous between Andromeda and none other than the Head Boy, Bruin? Perhaps Andy had been asking for some space so she could get closer to the older Gryffindor instead? If that weren't reason enough for you to stay away Carlisle, you might want to consider this next. While you might've been pining away for the girl, she and Bruin were too busy locking lips, as seen by various, during a Brightstone weekend! It's no wonder Andromeda and Zazuka are best friends...

Beasts Among Us
On the very same Brightstone weekend I received many tips saying there were sightings of said Head Boy transforming into a beast! Some say it's a bear, others a large dog, and even guesses of werewolves! The thought seems unlikely but it's been rumored that there in fact, are werewolves dwelling within the castle, students sleeping in the same dorm rooms we all sleep in! Who could it be? Is Bruin a werewolf? Are there more of them? They should come forward and made to sleep in the woods, away from where they can do us harm!

Engaged and Underage
Well it seems Estrella Drage wasn't the only girl given an engagement ring at Hogwarts, however luckily for this fellow (sorry Jaken), she accepted! Congratulations to Violet Bellamy (Hufflepuff Fourth Year) and Aries Centauri (Ravenclaw Fifth Year).
wi-scarlett-johansson.jpg
Shia_Labeouf_552258.jpg
Lovebirds: Voilet Bellamy, Hufflepuff Fourth Year and Aries Centauri, Ravenclaw Fifth Year
Will it be an extremely long engagement until they both graduate school, or will they tie the knot right away? Are they planning on getting married right away to hide something (or someone?) Most importantly, will we be invited to the wedding?

Inappropriate Adult Behavior?
[ul][li]A few students should be more careful where they have their snogfests; just because Brightstone Village is away from the castle doesn't mean you're free from spectators, just saying. A certain Hufflepuff Sixth Year (William Roads) should watch where he hides his lover, especially since his lover seemed to be an older male...no confirmations on an identification of the man yet.</LI>
[li]New Transfiguration teacher, Professor Remus Firn, has been spending quite some time with fellow student Kida Frost (Gryffindor Second Year) but maybe a little too much...Could something possibly be going on between them?! Isn't 12 or 13 a little too young? It was also reported that the older male actually attacked a student, Lexi Rodriguez (Slytherin Third Year) with various objects of food! The two students, Kida Frost and Lexi Rodriguez, were actually seen fighting in the Great Hall and it was getting pretty gruesome when Professor Firn stepped in to intervene. Were the two girls fighting over the Professor? Should the Headmistress be looking for a new Transfiguration Professor soon?
phoebe_tonkin.jpg
miley-cyrus-photos-6.jpg
Left: Kida Frost, Gryffindor Second Year; Right: Lexi Rodriguez, Slytherin Third Year
[li]Is it possible that Death Eaters are working undercover within the castle? Possibly the most talked about suspect is Professor Fletcher, Care of Magical Creatures Professor and most ironically, the Gryffindor Head of House! Will the Headmistress have to replace him as well?!
thumb.jpg
Professor Tom Fletcher, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, Gryffindor Head of House[/li][/ul]

More Than Friends? Again?
Everyone knows Scorpius Knight (Ravenclaw Second Year) lost his former girlfriend Luna Paramore (Ravenclaw Third Year) to her best friend Angus Greenwood (Slytherin Third Year) and had been suspicious of their "more than friends" relationship from the beginning, however he managed to bounce back with his current girlfriend, Taylor Mercer (Gryffindor Second Year). Is Scorpius doomed to lose his current girlfriend over another male best friend? If I were Knight, I'd keep my eye on Aeon Summers (Gryffindor Second Year) and his closeness to Taylor.
milo-ventimiglia-hayden-panettiere-split.jpg
Jason-for-Urban-Spirit2-1.jpg
Left, Doomed Couple: Scorpius Knight, Ravenclaw Second Year and Taylor Mercer, Gryffindor Second Year; Right, The Best Friend: Aeon Summers, Gryffindor Second Year

Moving On
It looks like Andrew Bruke (Slytherin Fourth Year) isn't heartbroken over ex-girlfriend Zazuka Bones (Ravenclaw Fourth Year) anymore, lately the Slytherin has been seen canoodling with Lexi Rodriguez (Slytherin Third Year) on the Pitch before, however is Andrew also getting closer to his best friend Caina Dante (Slytherin Fourth Year)? Is it true that Caina went through a makeover to win Andrew's heart? Well, who can blame her!
moseley.jpg

ashley-benson.jpg
miley-cyrus-photos-6.jpg
Top: Andrew Bruke, Slytherin Fourth Year; Left: Caina Dante, Slytherin Fourth Year, Right: Lexi Rodriguez, Slytherin Third Year

Never Satisfied Are You, Your Royal Highness?
Mike Goulding (Gryffindor Fourth Year) may think he and Isabella Chaos (Slytherin Third Year) are great now that her former boyfriend Aiden Lorka is no longer involved, however now it seems he'll have to fight for her against Isaac Chambers (Slytherin First Year). Now a first year may seem like no competition for the older Gryffindor, but it's been rumored that Isaac and Isabella actually lived together without adult supervision over the summer and grew extremely close, not to mention the fact that they've shared one or two kisses in the boy's dormitories. Is this guy a bigger threat to Mike than Aiden was?
bellaandmikesmallcopy.jpg
sterling-knight.jpg
Left: Isabella Chaos, Slytherin Third Year and Mike Goulding, Gryffindor Fourth Year; Right: Isaac Chambers, Slytherin First Year

Wild Child?
It seems our "Queen B" Isabella Chaos (Slytherin Third Year) has officially ditched her goodie-two-shoes image by being printed on the cover of a Greek magazine with fellow best friend Efeyenia Samartzi (Slytherin Second Year) and labeled as "party animals." It seems Isabella went to Greece over the summer and partook in a Greek festival. Efeyenia's father happens to be the Mayor of the city so naturally the paparazzi jumped at the opportunity to take innocent photos of the two friends and twist them inappropriately. Was that really the case or are these two girls a bit too raunchy for HNZ?
leighton_meester_blake_lively_gossip_girl-560x250.png
A few scans from the actual magazine (shouldn't have left it lying around in the Astronomy classroom)

'Mixed Blood' or Mudblood?
It's no secret that Larissa Sedgwick (Slytherin Second Year) loves to judge people based on their blood type, only associating with those 'pure' as if she is one but everyone knows she's not. She's used the excuse that she's "part-Veela" but after overhearing someone say "She's not even that pretty" about the supposed beauty, is she really part-Veela or does she just use that as an excuse to admit she's not pureblood? Is she in fact muggle born instead? We hear her on-again-off-again boyfriend, Robert Kain (Gryffindor Second Year) is muggle born too, no need to be ashamed Larissa.
avril_lavigne_ci.jpg
Larissa Sedgwick, Slytherin Second Year

Heard it Through the Grapevine
Random Bits of Gossip
[ul][li]Scorpius Knight (Ravenclaw Second Year) was seen rushed to the Hospital Wing (with Thomas Smith, Ravenclaw Second Year) again - that boy is a magnet for accidents and danger.
[li]Lexi Rodriguez (Slytherin Third Year) keeps trying to act tough when really it's just landing her in detention, give it up already Lexi.
[li]Arisa Havishmen (Hufflepuff Second Year) has been spotted flirting with many other guys whilst still in a relationships with Sern Summers. What's new there?
[li]Kiera Kingsley (Gryffindor Sixth Year) and James Potter (Gryffindor Seventh Year) are rarely ever seen anymore. Possibly having snog fests in the Gryffindor common room?
[li]It seems Lisa Boatwood (Ravenclaw First Year) isn't the only Ravenclaw with Slytherin in her veins. Here are a few more Ravenclaw First Years that act more like Snakes than she does: Adrienne Paine, Ai Adlam, Avrille Grinaes, and Merlina Caliburn (she was actually seen being snarky with the Ravenclaw Quidditch Captain, Lily Potter!) Better just warm up to the blue and bronze, clearly the Hat didn't think you all were suited for Slytherin.
[li]Speaking of which, lately it's been rumored that the Sorting Hat almost didn't place Toni Addison (Slytherin Second Year) in Slytherin, is she almost as bad as the Ravenclaws mentioned above? Perhaps she's not as Slytherin as she thinks she is. After all, her younger triplet siblings, Bailey Addison (Gryffindor), Madison Addison (Hufflepuff), and Skye Addison (Slytherin) are all a mix of something different.
<LI>[li]Slytherin First Years Makenna Morgan and Charlie Linus seem to be almost afraid of anything and everything! Perhaps these two should've been sorted into Hufflepuff instead.[/li][/ul]

You're nobody, until you're talked about.
Got anything you feel is gossip worthy? Send it in to Gossip Magazine and see it get published!

[OOC: Thanks to everyone for being a huge help for the second issue! I didn't have time to lurk threads recently so I really appreciated all you GD regulars for helping me find the latest gossip out there! :p I hope you guys continue enjoying Isabella wreaking Chaos in your lives and hope to liven up your RPs! :D Remember, if you want anything put in future issues, just PM me, it doesn't matter who you are! ^_^ It can be something completely small and I can twist it into something ridiculous for you! :lol: ]

Another week, another edition of that trashy gossip magazine. Violet rolled her eyes as more editions landed on the Hufflepuff table. No doubt she'd have more first years to console over this piece of garbage.
Curious yet dismissive, she picked up the magazine to skim through it, interested in what lies were being made up this time. Of course, Violet wasn't expecting to see a massive article about herself.
"What?" she whispered, as she read it, shaking her head. "What lies," she muttered, slamming the magazine shut and tossing it away, as she turned back to concentrate on her breakfast. She and Aries weren't really engaged, what a stupid thing to say! They were only 15! Sure, he gave her an eternity ring, but that wasn't an engagement ring. And there was no way she was pregnant. Again, she was only 15, and most definately a virgin. Still, Violet's mood had been significantly soured by the story. Now she understood how those first years felt. It was not a good feeling to have lies printed about yourself for the whole school to see. "Rubbish, absolute rubbish," she muttered, as she hoed in to some bacon and eggs. She hoped whoever was printing this would get their comeuppance, and get it soon.

Patricia entered the Great Hall and made her way over to the Hufflepuff table. Today was just like any other day for the Hufflepuff third year. She sat down beside Violet, the only Hufflepuff she really knew sitting at the table, "Morning Vi." She said happily as she buttered a slice of toast and started to munch on it.

After a few minutes she saw a magazine dropped in front of her, and everyone else for that matter, Must be that Gossip Mag everyone is talking about she thought to herself, missing the first edition, she didn't really know what to expect. Flicking through the magazine she was quite frankly sickened and horrified, some of the stuff was complete nonsence.

She slamed the magazine shut and could clearly see how upset Violet was, "Don't worry about it, it's just some very bored person with nothing better to do." She said, "Unless it's true." She added quickly looking down at the ring, but highly doubted it was, she knew Violet wasn't the type fo girl to do such a thing at a young age.

Violet looked up, giving Pat a half-hearted smile. "Thanks," she muttered, quietly. "No, it's most definately not true. The whole thing is lies and slander. I just hope nobody's stupid enough to believe it," she reasoned, darkly, as she took a bite out of her toast. "It's just not nice to be spoken of in such a way, that's all. I wonder who's behind it?" she mused. "I'd say it's not a Hufflepuff, that's for certain. We Hufflepuffs are kind, and this whole magazine business is very unkind indeed. I wonder who it is?" she asked, unconsicously looking over at the Slytherin table. Even if she didn't believe in house prejudice, it got to everyone in the end.

Arisa skiped into the great hall with a small smile. She had passed Kida and Aeon on the way in here and they seemed pretty ticked off, something about a magazene. I heard about this! Seems like it could be a good read she thought. Arisa went over to the Hufflepuff table and grabbed an issue from one of the younger students, "hope you don't mind, theres nothing true in here anyways" she said before flipping it open.

Arisa read through it for a minuite before looking over to Violet, "Thats so stupid, why would anyone think your engaged" Arisa said with a small smile. She read the next part, about Kida and Professor Firn. Arisa was trying her hardest not to laugh, but she couldn't help it. Arisa's laugh rang through out the hall, she laughed so hard she fell to the floor. "I love this magazene, bloody amazing" she said trying to catch her breath. "Kida and Professor Firn, what a load of rubbish" she added. She read more about Taylor Knight and Aeon, that was just sad. She finally got to the random gossip, Arisa Havishmen (Hufflepuff Second Year) has been spotted flirting with many other guys whilst still in a relationships with Sern Summers. What's new there? Arisa shrugged it off, what was new there? She was a flirt and she admitted it, and if this person thought that was magazene worthy gossip, they were stupid.

"Hnnh", came a sound from futher down the table. The source was Tichondrius' his attention totally on the magazine. "Woah. You're in here, Arisa." He read the short section on her. "Hey, you never flirt with me," he whined, the tone of amusement in his voice making it obviously a joke. Tichondrius continued reading tsking at the afterword. "Seems I'm not famous enough to be in this here magazine. Quick, come up with something wild, amazing and absolutely random that would get me in the anals of this magazine," he said to the Hufflepuff girls. That was what he showed to his housemates, anyway.

Inside, he was quietly applauding and enjoying the spectacle that Isabella had wrought. So words are quite powerful after all, he thought to himself. I must keep that in mind.

Arisa laghed at Tichondrius, "awe Im sorry Tichy" she said sticking her bottom lip out slightly, "I'll make a mental note to flirt with you more often" she joked. Arisa's eyes sparkled playfully when he said come up with something wild and random to get him in the magazene. She moved over to where he was sitting and planted a kiss on his lips holding them there for only a minuite, "random enough for you?" she asked with a small laugh before messing up his hair and going to sit back down and grab some orange juice.

Ari joined Arisa at the Hufflepuff table to find another issue of the infamous gossip magazine. This time though, there didn't seem to be as much upset.
"Hey" she said as she sat down next to Arisa "Who're the victims this time?" she asked, picking up the magazine.

Arisa smiled as Ari came and sat by her, "oh the regulars, Aeon, Taylor, Scorpius, Isabelle, Violet, some 1st years, me, the head boy, Andromeda" Arisa said shrugging. She started putting bacon and scrambled eggs on her plate and started eating, "yummm," she said with a mouthful of eggs. Arisa may be a girly girl, but that didn't mean she wasn't a bit of a pig, she was still a kid after all.

Tichondrius licked his lips, his smile wicked, and replied. "Certainly random enough. Now to see if it gets me in the next issue." He sat down, and began wolfing his breakfast down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back