Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
[Sorry for the lateness again guys! This issue is going to be a pretty short one as it is meant to be before the Yule Ball so you can see how it's practically irrelevant now =-/ but I just thought I'd put it up anyway because I owe those who have sent me PMs ;-) , you all seem to like reading it, and I can link you to some good RPs! ^_^ ]

Hoshi knew her secret, well at least she thought she did, Isabella couldn't tell for sure, and she definitely wasn't going to be sending out any owls recently asking her sources if they'd been questioned or spied on for fear of the action confirming Hoshi's suspicions. But she sure as hell wasn't going to let silly things like fear or assumptions stop her from causing more Chaos and most importantly, amusement for her. After her fight with Abbey, Isabella had realized she really was a selfish b!tch who didn't care enough to keep secrets about her friends so this time she decided let loose the secrets of her 'spies.' She didn't care if they ended up not talking to her anymore, she would just con some new victims into becoming her spies next semester. Isabella hoped to continue the magazine with more brutality next semester since she would only be attending Divination and Charms next semester as she had only attended CoMC and Arithmancy this semester, thus giving her the same amount of time to work on it. With the loud flutter of owls wings came the flutter of excitement in Isabella's stomach though her face showed nothing and her brown doe eyes glanced upward to see the morning mail drop off her trashy magazine once again along with other post the receivers got of course.

gossipmagazine4copy.jpg

Seasons Greetings HNZers!
Well this pains me to say there isn't as much gossip around the halls as usual, but good for you, you've all finally learned to stop being so public with things! Guess this just means I'll have to work harder to find out your secrets, or you all can continue to send me gossip tips! ;-) That's the thing you have to love about me, you all are just as ruthless and conniving as I am by sending in your tips, but I do the dirty work for you so you walk away unscathed. No worries though, I'm sure there will be TONS of gossip and drama at the Yule Ball, which I'll be at, so I look forward to watching your performances there! ;-)

Sister Similarities
After Lemina Troque, Hufflepuff Fifth Year Prefect, let slip that she liked Njord Aesir, Hufflepuff Fifth Year Prefect, and (then) ex-boyfriend to Kailey Paramore, Ravenclaw Fifth Year Prefect last year, the two friends didn't talk for an entire year. [Link*]. It seemed these two friends let a boy come between them, but now that Njord is out of the picture of Kailey, is Lemina going to go after him? Many certainly thought so. But it seems Lemina moved on from the Hufflepuff boy to an older Durmstrang student, definitely an upgrade! She was spotted with the older boy in Madam Puttifoot's one Brightstone weekend. [Link] So with neither of them out for Njord's heart anymore and the two pre-occupied with their own Durmstrang boys, the two have finally mended their friendship. [Link*] But is this friendship mended back together for good? Or are the two just playing nice for now? Word for Lemina, watch out for Kailey, she doesn't seem to care if someone is taken or not to 'socialize' with them.
[*Sorority members viewable only]

"Long Lost Twin?"
Now usually I would say something along the lines of: When will Slytherin Second Year, Joceline Richarde, realize that no matter how much she begs, Thomas Smith, Second Year Ravenclaw, is not interested! Her pining for him is just downright pathetic now. However after a recent trip to Brightstone just might have done the trick for Joceline. The two 'best friends' were actually caught kissing by multiple witnesses, one who was very kind enough to include a photo (cover). As if that weren't enough for Thomas to do, he went ahead and kissed another girl, none other than Slytherin Second Year, Hoshi Koshiba! How repulsing! [Link] After more investigation on the story Thomas claims it was not him to kiss Joceline or Hoshie and he is now rumored to have a "twin." [Link] Let me just say it for all of us, yeah right! If girlfriend Autumn Gwin, Second Year Ravenclaw, is dumb enough to believe that then she shouldn't be in Ravenclaw at all! In my opinion, neither girl is right for Thomas, who should be dumped immediately.

Koshiba's Dump Luna
After ditching his own flesh and blood for a silly crush, Tohoru Koshiba, Second Year Gryffindor, was finally able to capture the heart of the girl he was after, Slytherin Second Year, Eden Luna. And after many rumors of the girl joining the ranks of the Goth Gang, it has now been said that the Goth Gang rejected her for looking too glam! Though certainly not Glam enough to join the Glam Squad. Being dissed by one Koshiba is enough but now Tohoru has been seeing lusting over First Year Hufflepuff Emilie Silverfox! [Link] Wad Eden that boring that Tohoru grew bored of her once he actually got her? Classic case for males. I pity poor Eden, except not really.

Criminals Amongst Gryffindor
First bears, possibly werewolves, now criminals? And they say Slytherin is bad. This Gryffindor is probably more dangerous than any other prankster wannabe out there due to his background, growing up in the ghetto of Auckland and having gang members who get locked up for brothers. Just a heads up to all Gryffindors out there, watch out for first year Gryffindor Wiremu Hunter!

Not So United
It seems the 'unity' that the Glam Squad always spoke about, no bragged about, was not as strong as they said. The break between the group began when Abbey accused Alyssa of being 'Gossip Girl' after the last issue. [Link] That later resulted in a huge fight in the common room as Isabella began defending Alyssa and proving Abbey wrong. Harsh words were said and Abbey was seen moving her things out of their dorm room. Could it be that the three other members didn't really like Abbey to begin with, or maybe Isabella doesn't have as strong of a hold on her posse as she thought? One things for sure, Isabella and Abbey are no longer friends. [Link*]
[*Slytherin only viewable]

MIA: Noah Lewis
Does anyone remember Noah Lewis, Slytherin at Hogwarts Scotland, Quidditch Captain, Prefect, Triwizard Nominee, ladies man and all around hotshot? Well where is he now? Ever since the, now seventh year, decided to transfer to Hogwarts New Zealand, it was just downhill for the used-to-be. Now stripped of all his titles, Noah Lewis seems to be nothing other than a Nobody!

Death in Disguise
After a bit of investigation, I have finally uncovered another secret within the Slytherin household, it houses another monster! First Maisie Hampton as a werewolf, now none other than Slytherin Third Year, Alexandra Johansen as The Grim! A witness claims to have seen it with their own eyes as the beastly girl transformed from the Grim figure back to her Slytherin student self. Is Alexandra really the Grim, or did Death just wearing a green plaid skirt to disguise itself within the Hogwarts walls? Is Alexandra possibly hiding something else? Is she perhaps, a Death Eater instead? I'm still investigating on this one but for now, you all might want to steer clear of her... [Link*]
[*Slytherin only viewable]

In Denial
After the last issue was released Slytherin first years Aleyha Devearux and Brodie Fudge were not happy campers (my job there was done). The two were seen leaving the Great Hall shortly after [Link] and later had a conversation where Aleyha demanded the truth (I may exaggerate but I don't lie...often
Code:
;)
). It was then revealed that Brodie had also kissed Aleyha, after Derrik however. It's almost as if he only kissed Aleyha to 'prove' himself, though I don't think it's working all too well. Brodie might've convinced Aleyha that his kiss to her meant more than the kiss from Derrik, but I still sense there's definitely some denial issues going on! [Link]

Little Miss Perfect Is Not So Innocent After All
Vivienne Esquire, Hufflepuff Second Year, has always come off quite shy, quiet, sweet and innocent right? The girl could never harm a fly or break one rule. Wrong! Little Miss Perfect can accompany Wiremu Hunter in Azkaban because these two seem to have a thing for breaking the law. Vivienne Esquire is only a 'goody-two-shoes' because the brat got sent to boot camp before coming to Hogwarts! It seems the princess likes being center of attention so much that when her father became ill and the spotlight wasn't on her twenty-four/seven, she rebelled by blowing up wedding cakes at functions and best of all, stealing keys to many multi-million dollar yachts and taking them out for a spin! Well here's your spotlight Vivienne to stop you from blowing up the castle or anything.

Heard It Through the Grapevine
[ul][li]Noah Esquire got rejected by Leia Evans who got rejected by Kaleb Styx multiple times. To both best friends, why bother? [Link]</LI>
[li]Taylor Marks, Gryffindor First Year, is known to be dating Jessi Emmeton, Ravenclaw First Year, so why was the Gryffindor girl seen cuddling Jessi's cousin Alfie Martins in the Owlery?! Talk about betrayal... [Link]
[li]Someone show this issue to Ravenclaw Second Year, Ares Taylor, who seems to obsessed with Hoshi Koshiba. Clearly the Ravenclaw didn't read last month's issue or he would've given up once he saw how obsessed Hoshi was with Henric.
[li]Wendy Chaos is pathetically crushing on criminal, Wiremu Hunter.
<LI>[li]Lucinda Buckley is in love with Angus Greenwood, two bad he's with Luna Paramore, though even if he wasn't I doubt he'd give the girl a second glance.[/li][/ul]

You're nobody, until you're talked about.
Got anything you feel is gossip worthy? Send it in to Gossip Magazine and see it get published!

[And in case you all didn't know, this is going to be the last issue of Gossip (though not technically :r: ) so sorry but this plot will be over with soon so there's no point in PMing me with info anymore, sorry! A reminder that I do have a plot on who, how, and when Isabella will be revealed so if your character knows (and really there should only be about 4 that do) please don't ruin it by saying anything here, thanks! :) ]

As the days neared the anniversary of the death of Wiremu's brother, Wiremu hadn't really been able to eat as much as he usually did (which was a lot, because he had a massive appetite). The fact that his brother had died.. never able to leave home, never able to get a job, get married, have a family.. it made him sick to his stomach. But today, Wiremu was starving. He had some hard classes lined up, so he needed all the energy he could get. Throwing a grey baggy hoodie over his second-hand uniform, Wiremu made his way down to the dining hall.

Walking through the grand room towards the area he usually sat at, he noticed many heads turn to look at him. What, have I got something on my face? he laughed to himself. Giving his trademark grin back at them, Wiremu was shocked to see several students flinch, as if they thought he was about to bite them. Okaay.. I must have some serious BO or something man.. he joked again, settling himself down near a few other Gryffindors. "Hey guys, pretty good.. toast, eh?" Wiremu laughed, trying to think of a way to break the ice. There seemed to be an odd silence over the room.. and it was creeping the heck out of him.

Reaching over the table for a butter knife, Wiremu noticed a newspaper cover.. or magazine of some kind, lying just next to them. They had faces all over the front, but Wiremu's eyes flicked across it too quickly to realise that one was his own.. Looking down the table, he realised that there were loads of them. Ahh.. so this is the Rumour Rag I heard about.. he thought as he picked one up, furrowing his eyebrows slightly. Wiremu really disliked gossip, or anything mean for that matter. Sure, he'd grown up rough.. but the reality was, that he was one of the most protective, caring guys you could meet. So to hear about this horrible magazine, airing everyone's dirty laundry, really annoyed Wiremu. No one deserved the hurt it caused, no one. What a relief it was that he wasn't known enough to be mentioned..

Tossing the thing back where he found it, Wiremu grabbed the butter knife like he had originally intended. He had no intention of reading the crap, so instead he began to spread some vegemite across a slice of toast. Now, the young Gryffindor had pretty good hearing. So as the voices began to grow in volume and number, obviously he began to realise what was happening. "Omg look, that is SO him! He has the same old hoodie.. Nonono, the crim guy is way hotter than that guy! Dude, whether crim guy is hot or not.. he is DANGEROUS! Did you see the way he held that knife? Creepy much! Yah, and look at his arms! They're like.. thicker than.. something that's really thick! He could smash your head through a concrete block easy as! Whatever, crim guy is cool as. It's his brother I'm worried about. I mean, a gang member? Locked up? Seriously.. ew."

As Wiremu heard these words, his blood began to boil. Usually, he was a laid back kind of guy. But once you dragged his family into it, especially a deceased family member?!? Then you were just asking for it. By 'it', I mean that Wiremu would become rather upset. But never, never in a million years, would he lay a hand on someone else. Sure, he did have pretty thick arms. And sure, he was bigger and stronger than most other kids his age.. But inside, Wiremu was a softie. He would never hurt a fly.

Realising that there must be something about him or his family in that blasted magazine, he snatched one off the table roughly. As his eyes moved over the cover more carefully this time, Wiremu landed on a picture of himself. Yep, there was that 'same old hoodie' the gossipers had mentioned.. Flicking it open quickly, he skimmed through most of the stories, not even taking in what they were saying. He had no interest in being a voyeur into other people's lives, he just wanted to find out what was said about himself. That, he had a right to know. Finally, Wiremu read the headline. Criminals Amongst Gryffindor. He read it quickly, and then read it again. The emotions were mixed, and he had no idea what to feel. Luckily, his story was short. But the way they'd described Wiremu's brother.. that was just.. so disrespectful, so.. rude! Death was a sensitive subject for the young boy, to say the least.

"My brother's dead.." he said quietly, just loud enough for those around him could hear. Then, against his own will, Wiremu heard the culmination of a year's worth of built-up anger spill out. "Just a note to the scum that wrote this sh1t, my brother, is dead. Just thought I'd let you know, let you have the satisfaction of breaking a spirit, if that's what you really wanted. So yeah, I'm going to go home this Christmas, and I'm going to tell his mother, that her Dead. Son. is being treating like dirt. So thanks for that! What a lovely, lovely anniversary of his death I have to celebrate. Break out the champange everybody! Hahahaha!" he roared, louder than he had ever yelled before. Louder than he had even heard his father yell, which was really saying something.

Realising that the blunt butter knife was still in his tightly clenched right fist, Wiremu struck in swiftly into the table. A 'twannnggg' noise rang out, as the knife stood standing, as if it were ready for war. It was funny how even the bluntest of knives could cause such damage.. In fact, the one that killed his brother wasn't even that deadly.. or so you'd have thought beforehand. "Oh, and you want to see criminal? Well I'll give you criminal!" Wiremu said, in a slightly calmer tone than before. With the knuckles on his other fist almost white, he swung that arm sharply away from himself, watching as his forearm smashed through all the jugs, glasses, and bowls on his left. The glass and porcelain shattered and flew, almost in slow motion..

Standing up quickly, Wiremu only just realised what he had done. His mouth was open slightly, as he looked around at the many faces staring back at him. half of them look terrified, the other half looked highly amused. Flicking up the hood of his grey jumper so that his face was harder to see, Wiremu turned sharply. He then marched heavily down the centre of the room, and right out the door. All the while, muttering and cursing furiously under his breath.

(( :blink: Um.. that was longer and much more overdramatic than I'd been meaning to do :p Ah well, I guess this is a good thing, for Wiremu to release all of that anger and hate he's had hidden for so long :doh: ))

Alexandra was headed to the great hall, hungry for a quick snack, when she felt many eyes go her way, she slowly made her way to the group of people that were all surrounding something. There was a magazine on the table, which read The Gossip Mag. She had never heard of this before, and had no idea what it was about, but curiously picked it up, and flipped through the pages, skimming through some of the boring Gryffindor stuff, stopping at the title: "Death in Disguise". Her heart stopped as she read the short article.

Did someone see me? That's impossible. I never get caught! Alex nervously thought to herself. She dropped the book on the table, and ran out of there as fast as she could. Great, now I have to keep a low profile..yet again. Welcome back, Greta. Alex thought to herself as she remembered back in her first year when she had some trouble with one of the Lurken girls, Abbey it was.

As Alex hid from public viewing, she shortened her hair to shoulder length, and turned it blonde, and made her eyes blue. She then remembered reading how Isabella and Abbey are no longer friends, and decided she would try to make friends with Abbey, once again. Though this time, as Alex. She then reversed the hair and eye changes she had made, and walked towards the Slytherin common room, in a calm, neutral manner.

Eden walked into the Great Hall for some reason she never ate breakfast so for her to do this had her wondering. Getting ready to walk to the Slytherin house table she noticed people looking at her, whispering behind there hands and pointing wondering if she was wearing something inside-out. Looking around she saw the stupid Gossip Magazine on the table grabbing it she flipped through it stopping when she saw the last name of her boyfriend she stopped to read. Feeling her face pale as she continued to read. She could not believe what was said. She loved her boyfriend and to know that he wanted a first year was out of line. She wanted to cry but for some reason she knew that tears where not going to help anything. Throwing the magazine on the table Eden turned on her heel and headed for the stairs she had to find her boyfriend she would give him a chance to explain his self before she killed him but she had something else to do first. No more nice girl it was time for a change.

As Ares walked into the great hall for breakfast he felt eyes on him. What? he thought. He kept walking towards the Ravenclaw table but it seemed more people were watching him, and he heard someone whisper his name, he turned around and couldnt find the whisperer, but he made eye contact with serveral people he didnt know, who had obviously been watching him.

Ares blinked hard and contined walking confused, he slowly sat down wondering what had happened. He noticed a copies of the Gossip magazine which he'd never read sitting in front of everyone. A ravenclaw girl suddenly lowered the magazine looked at Ares turned to the magazine looked at Ares again and laughed.

Odd Ares thought, he reached for a copy uneasily. He picked it up and began to read, first the first story then he started the second. This is utterly pointless he thought and was about to put it down then he froze as he noticed Hoshi's name. He quickly backtracked and read the sentence. 'If that weren't enough for Thomas to do, he went ahead and kissed another girl, none other than Slytherin Second Year, Hoshi Koshiba!'

Thomas, his friend Thomas?? Hoshi, his girlfriend Hoshi?? Well they werent dating but Ares swore they had chemistry and they were on the road towards dating. What on earth we're they doing making out? Ares looked down as his food with a frustrated look on his face. Suddenly a thought went through him and he picked up the magazine and quickly flipped through it in case there was anything else on Hoshi.

Frustration rose as he found her name again. But when he backtracked to read the sentence he froze, it had his name in it. He read it once, then twice, then hesitantly put the magazine down.

'Someone show this issue to Ravenclaw Second Year, Ares Taylor, who seems to obsessed with Hoshi Koshiba. Clearly the Ravenclaw didn't read last month's issue or he would've given up once he saw how obsessed Hoshi was with Henric.' Ares thought back to the time he first really discovered his feelings for Hoshi, and he remembered how when Henric arrived, things suddenly went weird.

Ares pushed his chair back as he got up, he had lost his appetitite, How long has Hoshi liked Henric? Why did she kiss Thomas? Does she care about me at all? the ravenclaw walked out of the great hall I have to find Hoshi, im sure theres an explanation for all of this he thought

Tohoru entered the great hall like he owned the place he had everything. The girl of his dreams was his girlfriend. Catching the smell of Eden in he turned around not seeing her his eyes caught the Gossip Magazine on the table. Opening it he found the page with his name it really smelled of Eden reading over the words his breath stopped. No he was not trying to get anyone and not that girl Silverfox. What was he going to do? Noticing that there was a single wet spot on the page Tohoru touched it. This was a tear from the love of his life and he was going to find her and make sure it never happened again. Turning on his heel Tohoru lft the great hall with the magazine in his hand this ended.

Lucy stomped in to the Great Hall, curious as to why everyone was looking at each other suspiciously. Indeed, a couple of people even looked at her, with a laugh. Okay, what's going on? Lucy thought, curiously, as she took a seat at the Ravenclaw table and started picking at some breakfast.
Then she saw it - the gossip magazine.
It was complete garbage, all of it, but Lucy was always curious to read it, to see what lies and slander were bring printed this month. Even though she barely knew anyone in it.
But then she saw her own name. Lucinda Buckley is in love with Angus Greenwood.
Lucy swallowed the piece of toast she was chewing on, and paled. She did have a crush on the older boy, it was true. He was good looking and played the bass guitar, it was hard not to. But it was harmless infatuation, nothing serious.
I doubt he'd give the girl a second glance. Lucy hung her head, her blonde hair creating a curtain for her. Of course he wouldn't. He was in love with Luna, a third year Ravenclaw. Lucy was nothing, an unnattractive, muggle-born first year, who couldn't even perform magic properly. Biting her lip, Lucy slowly rose from the table, and walked out of the Great Hall, before sprinting back to Ravenclaw Tower.

Taylor came into the great hall, she hadn't been here in a while but was feeling happier than usual. As she sat down she noticed a copy of that magazine. Hasn't that thing finished yet? She opened it up to check and see if any of her friends were in it this time and what she saw shocked her.
Taylor Marks, Gryffindor First Year, is known to be dating Jessi Emmeton, Ravenclaw First Year, so why was the Gryffindor girl seen cuddling Jessi's cousin Alfie Martins in the Owlery?! Talk about betrayal...

Taylor read through it again and again, wondering how anyone had seen that. She had sorted that all out between Alfie and Jessi, now the whole school would think she had cheated on him.
"No! I, I wouldn't do that. That's not like that, they've twisted it." She turned to see some people giving her a look, one that clearly said they didn't believe her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back