Gossip Guy

Teddy Cameron

OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Hello there and welcome to the gossip channel.
:)

Here's how it works : If your character has gossip that the whole school or a certain community (eg, the pureblood community) should know then fill in the form at the bottom and PM me with it. Here will be posted everything people are supposed to be knowing, assuming they listen to gossip that is.

The gossip will stay up in this topic for two IC months unless specified otherwise.

Code:
<i>
</i>[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]School/Occupation:[/b]
[b]Community to know your gossip:[/b]
[b]What is the gossip?:[/b]

Let The Gossip Begin

School Gossip :

Jennifer Wilkonson (A hufflepuff seventh, soon to be a chaser for the holyhead harpies) was seen kissing Amaryllis Loncar (A Slytherin sixth) at her graduation, they're now supposedly dating.

: The Whole Community

Troian Pierce (Seeker for the Woolongong warriors) hasn't been playing up to par recently. It's said she's only been thinking of revenge since her sister was hit by a car.

Taneaka Kalforovich (Socialite Housewife) seems to be mourning the death of her husband, Benson Kalforovich, in a very peculiar manner. She was seen in the company of Jared Mccoy (A Musician). While she will be celebrating her fortieth birthday soon, he had just turned eighteen.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back