Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Potter

Wand
16 inches Mahogony Pheonix Feather Core
I know many on HNZ won't know me but those of my HS crew well this is goodbye for now, I'll be on HS of course from time to time but I just won't be able to post here any longer. RL has interfered big time. =-/

Take care the lot of you and James will see you back in Scotland.

It's been great. For anyone who I've had rp's with I'm really sorry about the short notice. I'm leaving Isabella a letter in the owlery so she'll understand why I'm leaving, the story behind it (rp wise) will be there.

James

;'(

And who may I ask takes me to the Yule Ball now? :huh: <_<

So not fair, first Saks left but that was for good and now you too. I'll be left with no one at this rate.
Is it me? *checks body odour* nope I seem to be ok. :p

We'll see you back over there then, tell Albus we said hello and Isabella of course will be thinking of her precious James. :oy: :r:

take care my friend

Isabella

Aww James,

I barely got to know you. I hope you stop by from time to time and don't forget your HNZ friends.

Cyndi

Awww. I was so hoping to be able to do an rp or two with you. But I understand, real life comes first. I know that better than anyone. Don't forget to stop by over here every so often -- even if it is just to pop in to spam and say hi. :D

Lily

Aww James, Nina wont particularly miss you but I will :(
Ill see you back at HS well when they return :p

Alexis

Thanks for the Quidditch RP's and good luck with the RL stuff. Take care.

Thanks for the Quidditch RP and showing your HNZ counterparts how you do stuff across the ocean. I know it will likely change the way Hilary sees Quidditch from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back