Goodbye.

James Abbott

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash,
James walked into his bedroom in England, he eyed his owl Snowpot and smiled, Steph had named him. James took out some parchment and his old quill, he then wrote letters to his friends at Hogwarts.
Steph,
Im sorry its like this, i know its gonna be hard for you, but we cant be together anymore. I dont know if you've noticed but i left HNZ last night, ive had enough, im not happy there, i needed to come home, i guess im not cut out to being a wizard. Dont blame yourself, and dont get upset, thats the last thing i want.
You are coming to my house next summer, ive sorted it out with your brother, even though its not gonna be like it used to be, im not loosing you.
I will always love you,
James x

Aiden,
I dont know if you returned to Hogwarts or not, i just needed to write to you. Im at home, and im not coming back to Hogwarts. I want you to look after Steph, please? Ive hurt her, i broke my promise to you and im sorry. Just do one thing for me, make her happy. Find her another guy if you have to, just dont let her break because of me,
Thank you, you have been a good mate to me.
James.

James left it at that, he didnt fancy writing to any one else just yet. He tied the letters to Snowpots leg, and carried her on his arm to the window. He watched her fly away, and hoped he'd get a reply.

Aiden was surprised to receive a letter from James then again he hadn't seen James in a few days. When he read it he snarled and stormed up to the Owlrey to write James back.
James,

Why aren't you coming back? You do know this is going to crush her whether I help her or not. If she is hurting much more then she was when you left her our next meeting isn't going to be a friendly one, I can tell you that for sure.

Aiden

Aiden sent the letter back with the bird then left the Owlrey to go find Steph.

Steph had been sitting on her bed, looking through her old photo album, when James' bird flew into her dorm, she stood up quickly, and took the letter from Snowpot, she opened it quickly, and read it.

Shock pulsed through her body, James was gone, he had broken up with her. Steph took some parchment, and a muggle pen from her bedside table and wrote a reply,
James,
How could you do this to me? You promised, that you'd never leave me,
how could you?
Steph left it at that, her hands were shaking too much to write anymore.
She turned, but Snowpot was already gone, so Steph stood up, the letters in her hand and walked up to the owlery. When she got there, she noticed Snowpot in the corner, nibbling on another owls treats. She walked over to it and tied the letter to her leg. Snowpot flew off quickly.
Steph turned and closed her eyes, trying to stop the tears she knew were coming.

James received Aidens letter quickly, he read it and frowned, he wasnt surprised Aiden had reacted this way, so he quickly wrote a reply.
Aiden,
I wasnt happy at Hogwarts, i only stayed that long because of Steph. Im sorry Aiden, im sorry that ive thrown all this on you, i just want her to be happy, and your the only person who can do that.
I think breaking up with her was the right choice, i doubt very much if il see her again, and i dont want her to go through the pain of a long distance relationship.
I just want one thing, make her happy, find someone for her? someone who will treat her better than i have.
James.
He sent that letter off and waited. It was about a half hour later when he saw Snowpot returning. When she was in James' bedroom, he untied the letter, this time the handwriting was Stephs. James opened it and read it.
When he had read it he sat on his bed and closed his eyes, he could almost see her writing this, he knew he had broken her heart. And she was right, he had broken every promise he ever made to her, by just returning home.
James quickly wrote a reply.
Steph,
im so sorry, i never wanted to hurt you.
Please forget about me? Get on with your life.
I understand if you hate me right now, i hate myself, please dont get upset over me?
James x

Steph jumped up when Snowpot flew through the Owlery window, she rushed over to the owl and untied the letter.
She read it quickly, this time she couldnt stop the tears. Steph took out some parchment and her muggle pen and wrote him a reply.

James,
I wont just forget you, i cant forget you. You mean more to me than life, you are everything to me, i thought you felt the same? James come back? Please, i cant go through this alone, i need you here with me.
I just, I need you,
i love you,

Steph couldnt carry on, she scribbled out bits of her letter and tied it to Snowpots leg, she flew off into the distance, back to James.

Steph sat down again, tears pouring down her cheeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back