Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Vine Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Horror wondered if he would ever get a name that he would actually know. Or pronounce. He had to ask a few Hufflepuffs who this might be because the name just screamed Hufflepuff. One was kind enough to point her out so he managed to catch her before she went to a class. "Hey, Niamh Eriksen."

@Niamh Eriksen

Sky was making her way to the history classroom when she heard someone behind her she looked around to see a younger boy with a bunch or roses mispronouncing her name. "Niamh? that's me" she said. the name niamh not feeling as comfortable on her tongue as it may have once had.

Horror heard the correct way to pronounce the name. Couldn't be any worse than his. "I think I'll just call you Eriksen. Anyway, got a yellow rose and a note." Horror held them out for the Hufflepuff to take.
Thank you for being my best friend and always being there for me. I look forward to our next slumber party.
Giulia

sky nodded as the boy said she would call her Eriksen. "it is an Irish name. I usually go by sky as its easier" she said. she was not overly surprised that he said that he had a rose for her. not because she was expecting roses buy because she didn't really know why someone would be coming to talk to her about something else, especially on today of all days. and he didn't strike her as the kind who would be asking about the arts club. "thank you" she said taking the rose and quickly reading the note. "how are your deliveries going?" she asked.

Horror was not exactly expecting to stick around and chat, even after the name explanation. He thought about his answer and shrugged, "I hate it. I lost a bet to a friend so I'm stuck doing this. Other than that, suppose people are just grateful people actually pay attention to them enough to receive a dead plant." Horror had a nonchalant view about it all, but that was normal. He guaranteed he would not be doing this again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back