Good To See You Again

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
The bouncy blonde walked across the board walk of her new Californian home that she had purchased. Well it wasnt't too new, she had bought it in July and it had been put to use already with her almost boyfriend. Today, her best friend would be coming to visit. Of course Kiera was used to all the hot temperatures, but Caysi was still adjusting. Even sometimes, she thought it was Ireland and decided to put a sweater on since it was always chilly. She stepped foot in her house, feeling the nice cool breeze as she walked in. Caysi was looking forward to have her friend here since it had been such a long time.

Kiera Potter was in an excellent mood today. She had gotten to see her husband last night for the first time in a week and her best friend had bought a house only a few minutes from the one she shared with James. The two friends had planned to see each other today and Kiera had woken up to the bright warm sun of California. The beautiful, slender brunette dressed quickly, not putting on her typical clothes. Instead, she threw on a a bright green bikini and a pair of deinum shorts. The thin girl didn't bother with a shirt since she had on her swim top. Casually, Kiera slipped on some sandles, perfect for the beach that she intended to be going to.

Kiera rushed out to her convertable BMW, immediately putting down the top. James didn't see much point in her muggle car but Kiera loved it. It was the same car her father had bought her when she got her drivers license. The brunette put on her sunglasses as the garage door opened. She backed out carefully before pushing down on the gas, driving slightly too fast towards Caysi's house.

The former Gryffindor pulled up outside her best friend's house with a wide grin on her pretty face. She honked the horn twice, itching for Caysi to come out so they could be on their way to soak up the last of the summer sun.

Caysi walked around the house in her tippy toes, not having done that in a while. Since it was a day at the beach, the cute blonde decided that she would put on her bikini and hopefully soak up some rays. She looked at herself in the mirror noticing that she was indeed, very pale. No matter, today that was hopefully going to change. The blonde found her best pair on sunglasses and quickly putting them on. Caysi couldn't find her cutest shoes, which put her it a big distress, instead she was just going to have to put on her regular pair of flip flops. Caysi had her beach bag ready with her towels, lotion, and literally everything that anyone could want.

She turned her head to face the window as she heard the loud honking sound. A wide smile pulled across her face, it was her best friend, Kiera. She quickly got everything together and headed out the door. The blonde literally ran out the drive way and hopped into her bestie's car. " Hey Peachy!" Caysi said happily as she closed the door behind her. " I've missed you!" SHe gave a wide smile, and a half hug across from the seat.

Kiera grinned as Caysi came darting out of the house, dressed similar to herself. The blonde jumped into Kiera's car, giving the other girl a hug. "Hey Sham!" she greeted just as enthusiastically. "I missed you too." she said, feeling slightly guilty that she hadn't seen her friend in such a long time. "You ready for the beach?" she asked, not waiting for an answer before she reversed out of the driveway and back on the main road.

It was only a ten minute drive to the closest beach. During the ride, Kiera and Caysi spent the time singing along to the music and just catching up. It was good for the brunette to be back with a familiar face. Kiera pulled into the parking lot, putting the top back on her car before getting out. She flashed the blonde a smile. "Ready to get tan?" she asked, walking around to her trunk, pulling out a cooler with premade frozen drinks as well as her towel.

Caysi had a blast with Kiera in the car, it was good to catch up on old times and just be in the presence of her friend. " I'm in desperate need of a tan, I look like a ghost." She shook her head as she stepped out of the car. The blonde had her bag on one side, putting her sunglasses on with the other hand. Caysi helped Kiera lift the cooler, " You are extremely prepared, and just simply know us." The blonde laughed as they walked onto the beach. It was a perfect sunny day to be spending with her friend. Caysi reached into her oversized bag and took out a portable iPod player, she put her phone into the holder and put on some music.

Looking onto the beach, she didn't see too many people so it was perfect. " So what's been happening with my Peachy in this little while?" She asked, turning her whole attention to her friend.

Kiera laughed at her friend's joke. The blonde was slightly paler than Kiera but not nearly ghostly white. However, Kiera knew that by the end of the day they would both look like bronze beauties. The brunette laughed once more, a merry sound. "Of course. Besides we are both twenty one now and finally legal in the muggle world to drink. No need to pass up that oppertunity. " she joked slightly as the duo made their way down to the sand. It was pleasantly uncrowded.

Kiera took out her soft towel and opened it up on the sand, lowering herself to a comfortable sitting position as she listened to Caysi's question. "Oh you know Sham, not that much. Just playing Quidditch and working at Ollivanders. Occasionally I still go to the gymnastics gym. My coach is trying to coax me into another tournament but I'm not sure I have been practicing nearly enough to win." she said with a shrug of her shoulders. "What about you? What's new?" she asked curiously.

Caysi smiled at Kiera, it was absoloutley true that they could drink in any part of the world now. " I think that we should be partying it up every night then." Her green eye winked at Kiera. " But couldn't you be a coach now? I think that you're good enough to teach other people Peachy." She gave her full, honest opinion. " I hear you about Quidditch though, it's been brutal these past few practices, they're at unhumanly hours." The blonde laughed as she took off her sunglasses yet again. " Nothing too much with me, Real Estate company is doing really well, got myself a little love interest from it." Caysi nudged her friend. " But my father hasn't had to take over the company so I think I've done a good job." She happily nodded. " I'm extremely pleased that a section of the company is here, so that I can come and spend time with you here." A grin formed on the edge of her lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back