Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Unyielding Chestnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Aodhan didn't like how the yule ball had ended for the two of them, as he expected there to be a lot more candy eating involved before they would leave, but knew that at some point he had to drag Andi away from the insufferable oaf. He didn't know who the boy was but he had ruined their night and he couldn't just let him get away with it. Thanks to the boy's date Aodhan now knew that his name was Rory which was the only piece of information he needed for the moment. Surely Andi would tell him more about Rory if he asked her. He led them far away from the Great Hall to his favourite spot in the Hogwarts gardens. It was still rather nice outside, and since they would probably be the only ones out at the moment, thought that spending the rest of the night there would be a perfect idea. Aodhan let go of the girl's hand when they arrived and turned around to face her. ''How are you doing?'' He asked. ''Let's forgot about that prick and enjoy the rest of the night here, okay?'' He added.

Andi wanted the full yule ball experience, dressing up and dancing with her boyfriend before they stuffed their faces with sweets and ran off carrying even more sweets for later. But instead all she was given was a confrontation with hands down the worst person she had ever met, only moments after she and Aodhan walked into the hall together. The resulting blind rage she found herself in and Aodhan dragging her outside to keep her from causing more of a scene didn't falter when they reached the school gardens and he let go of her hand. He had the best intentions to enjoy what was left of the night and she would otherwise have reveled in the typically romantic scenery around them, but in a huff she crossed her arms over her chest, kicking one of the nearby flower bushes and swearing loudly. "I hate him so much. So entitled and judgemental, and a liar! Ugh!" She kicked the same plant again, wanting to take her anger out on something. Forgetting about Rory's words and actions let alone the nerve of him to twist the truth of what happened to his sickly naive date wasn't easy for her, as much as she wanted it to be. She never wanted to waste her time attending the yule ball again if the ordeal of that night was going to be repeated.​

He didn't know what the boy did to Andi to get her this upset but Aodhan did not like it one bit. He had already planned the night in his head, and because of what happened back inside the castle it was ruined. He wasn't sure what to do so let her continue to kick the same bush a second time. He had only seen her this angry once before and avoided her as much as he could back then until she had calmed down, but he knew that if he would do so now she would be taking out her anger on him next. ''Instead of kicking the crap out of innocent bushes,'' Aodhan said, putting his hands on both her arms and moving her away from the plant. ''How about you and I talk?'' He said hesitantly. Though the two of them weren't the best at talking about feelings and whatnot, the Gryffindor was curious to know why his girlfriend hated the boy so much. That, and whether or not he should actually stick his flip-flops in the boy's... you know what.

Despite wanting to continue kicking the plant until it was in pieces on the ground, Andi allowed Aodhan to place his hands on her arms and move her away. She knew even if kicking a plant would help in the moment, it wouldn't actually accomplish anything and her anger would still be left bottled up if she didn't talk about it, so she nodded at Aodhan's suggestion. Neither of them were particularly good with words and they had proved this when they hashed out their friendship after she admitted her crush on him. That talk didn't end in a disaster and they were in a better place from it, but that didn't mean it was easy to get there and they knew how to properly voice their feelings. Uncrossing her arms, Andi said a defeated "Fine," before looking up to Aodhan and taking initiative to speak. "I just don't like that Rory. He and I haven't gotten along since we met, and I've been avoiding him for the last couple of years cause he's more stress than he's worth. But I ran into him hiding from this Therese girl a while ago. When he approached us at the ball and had the nerve to insult you and then right after that she somehow shows up from nowhere and just listens to his lies. It's just too much crap." She blurted out in one go, hoping his added context to how livid she felt so he wouldn't need to ask her more. Swallowing a lump that had formed in her throat, Andi asked "How are you? Are you okay?", wondering if Rory's words had bothered Aodhan as much as they bothered her.​

He was relieved to see that Andi wasn't going to be angry at him for moving her away from the plant and waited for the girl to start talking to him. He didn't want to force Andi into talking to him so gave her all the time she needed. He listened though had trouble keeping up what she said as she was talking rather fast. Aodhan did not know that this Rory fellow had been a bother to Andi for the last couple of years, she had never told him about the Slytherin before until now. He wanted to ask her what happened those years ago for Andi to want to avoid the boy as much as she could, though knew better than to ask questions at the moment, so made a mental note to ask her about it in a few days. Aodhan was also curious to know why the boy was hiding from his girlfriend but again, figured he should wait a few days to ask any more questions about the Slytherin and Hufflepuff. He smiled when she asked if he was okay and nodded his head. ''I knew I looked ridiculous the moment I saw myself in the mirror. I was just surprised that you didn't say so first.'' Aodhan joked. He didn't really like the whole serious tone of their conversation, which was enough proof of how well he was at handling these kinds of situations. ''Next time I see his face, though, I won't be so nice to him.'' No matter how much he joked about it, the insult had stung. ''Anyway, enough about prickfrace, how can I make up for what happened this evening?'' the Gryffindor asked his girlfriend, stepping closer to her with a grin on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back