good times

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa smiled as she walked the streets of Brightstone, she would get to spend another day with Charly. She loved spending time with him, he was great. Arisa sat under a tree where they agreed to meet and waited for the arrival of the blonde haired boy who in a few short days had become one of her closest friends.

Charly sighed as he made walked around Brightstone, he ran into a few people and nearly crashed into a wall, he couldnt help it he'd just had a huge argument with his little brat of a sister and was still fuming. Wheres Arisa? he wondered hoping they could do something fun to get his mind off the little brat.

Arisa was sitting there watching the streets when all of a sudden she saw Charly, he didn't seem to be paying attention to what was going on. Arisa walked up to him and smiled, "Hey, whats wrong? You seem upset" Arisa asked tilting her head to the side slightly.

Charly quickly glanced up as he heard Arisa's voice, he smiled at her so glad he had found her. He sighed and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, as he guided her towards another street, trying to figure out what they could do. "Its nothing," he said "Just the little brat getting on my nerves again. Enough about her though how are you?"

Arisa let Charly lead her down another street listening to him say it was nothing, "What did she do? and I'm good, you?" Arisa asked looking up at him.

Charly slyly ignored Arisas question about his sister. "Im okay. Been better" he finally answered. "But they're getting better!" he said with a smile. He suddenly frowned "Its gunna suck when you go back to school"

Arisa frowned, "Yeah it is, I'm gunna miss you" Arisa said in a sad voice. Arisa suddenly turned so she was facing Charly and wrapped her arms around his waist into a tight hug.

Charly smiled as Arisa hugged his waist, he was almost a head taller than her. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders "Hey," he began trying to lighten the mood "You'll be coming home for the holidays wont you?"

"Yeah, of course" Arisa replied finding comfort in the fact that there was only a few months until school ended. She pulled away from Charly and smiled at him, "so what do you want to do today Mr. Miller?" she asked wondering what he liked to do in his free time.

Charly smiled and looked around "I dont know what can you guys do around here?" he asked. "Besides, I picked the haunted manshion" he said with a almost hidden shiver remembering the time they went there "Your turn!"

"Not much actually, unless you like shopping" Arisa replied looking around, "Brightstone weekends are really just good for stocking up on things, and dates" she added. Arisa wished there was something more to do, but really the place with stuff to do was Obsidian Harbor.

Charly rolled his eyes at the mention of shopping "Do you wanna stock up on things?" he asked. "Or you could go on a date" he said with a sly grin, looking around for guys that might go to school with Arisa.

Arisa rolled her eyes as Charly said she could go on a date and started looking around, "Hey hey hey, if I'm going on a date with anyone its you" she said jokingly.

Charly laughed and looked around then quickly snuck a peak a Arisa No he thought mentally laughing. And glanced around again before sneaking another peak at Arisa considering for a moment No we're just friends he scoffed internally. "So what are we going to do now?" he asked quickly changing the subject and messing up his friends hair.

Arisa cringed when he messed up her hair, "Well first of all, you never touch my hair" she said trying to brush it with fer fingers, "Uhhh, I unno," Arisa said looking around. Just then she spotted a park at the end of the street, "ohh lets go to the park!" she said excitedly before running off like a little kid.

Charly laughed as she told him he could never mess up her hair and tried to comb it back down. He shugged unsure as Arisa said she wanted to go the the park, but as she ran off excitedly he shook his head grinning and followed

Arisa smiled as Charly showed up, she was already on one of the swings, "I know, its hard to believe I'm thirteen" she said with a small laugh.

Charly laughed as he found Arisa on one of the swings "Theres nothing wrong with occaionaly wanting to cling to your childhood" he said as he grinned guiltly and took a seat on the swing next to Arisas.

Arisa continued to pump her legs going higher and higher on her swing, "So, what so you usually do for fun?" she asked wondering what his friends were like.

Charly watched as Arisa flew higher and higher into the air. "Mainly... I skateboard or snowboard... depending on the season" he said with a grin "What about you?"

"Oh, thats cool, I like reading, doing hair, and flying" she said slowing down a little. Arisa shivered a little as the wind picked up I can't wait to get back to Canada, at least its going to be warm there she thought.

Charly nodded "I like reading" he said with a smile. He saw Arisa shiver and he glanced at her concerned, "you wanna get out of the wind?" he asked concerned.

"Sure, if you don't mind" she said jumping off her swing. She checked her watch and sighed, "Actually, I have to get back to the castle, I have a defense against the dark arts essay to write" she said glumly. She wished she could spend more time with Charly, it was fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back