Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby held the letter in her hand, and ran up the stairs, heading for the North towers. She stopped on the seventh floor and reread her letter, still in shock. Turning her head quickly, her now blonde waves bouncing around her shoulders, to check if anyone else was there. She hadn't told anyone yet and was just waiting for someone to come along. She lent against the window sill for someone, tapping her hand against the stone excitedly.

She also knew quite a few of her friends were often spotted around here, and this was one of her favourite spots since the paint balloon fight, which had been the most fun thing she'd done last year.

Lisa liked the corridors. They were often quiet places; perfect for reading or writing one of her stories. The higher floors had beautiful views of the grounds and the lake too. I really must get around to going down there, she thought to herself.

Sitting on a windowsill, Lisa glanced up in surprise as a girl ran, no, bounced past. She seemed excited as she leant against the next windowsill over. She hadn't appeared to notice the Ravenclaw.

Hoping the girl was nice, Lisa stood up and walked over. "Hi," she said, a little lamely; she had nothing else to say.

Libby heard a small voice and looked down to see a younger student. "Hi! I'm Libby by the way. Are you new?" she asked, she hadn't seen her before. She wondered if she was a Ravenclaw, that's why she would be hanging around these corridors. She shoved the letter back in her pocket, she wouldn't be interested in it anyway, she would just save it for her other friends.

"Yes, I'm new. I-I'm Lisa," the Ravenclaw stammered; this girl, Libby, was a good bit taller than her, but then again, so were alot of people. "I was sorted into Ravenclaw," she added, smiling in spite of herself; she had achieved one of her desires. "What's that in your pocket?" Lisa asked, curious in spite of herself; it had gotten her in trouble before.

Larissa could hear voices nearby.
She'd been looking round the school in search of Libby.
And now she could hear two voices.

Larissa walked to Libby and blinked at the other girl.
"Um.. Who's this?" Larissa said to Libby as though the girl was a slug that couldn't answer for herself.
"And," Larissa added, looking Libby up and down, "Why in the name of Merlin are you so happy?"

Libby gave Lisa a grin, "Well nice to meet you. Congratulations on making Ravenclaw" she added kindly. "I by the way, am a second year Hufflepuff..." she paused, her eyes fell across the corridor, "..and this is a second year Slytherin. Larissa. Lissy this is Lisa" she introduced them. She was reminded of her news and instantly starting hopping again, "OOh yes, well when i went home i wasn't allowed to see my mum, and well, now i know why. I have a new baby sister!" she squealed excitedly. "She was born two days ago and she's called Natasha." It was ironic her sisters birthday was exactly a week after hers. "Look, here's a picture of her" she said, showing Lissy and Lisa.

Larissa, who has never been a family person, shuffled over to see the picture.
"It's yellow." Larissa said before stepping back.

Libby scowled, "That thing, who is my sister, is not yellow" she took a closer look herself and convinced herself she was right.

"Anyway, yes" she was still grinning, "Why are you here?" she asked,

Lisa nodded curtly at the Slytherin, Larissa. It was all she could do; her dislike, no, hatred of Slytherins in general would not allow her to do anything else to return a greeting.

Taking a look at the photo, Lisa smiled. "Aw, she's cute," she said, remembering with a pang the few memories she had of her sister when she was a few days old. "Natasha's a nice name."

"Should have called her Jaune." Larissa smiled to herself at her wit. She cast a half smile at the Ravenclaw.
"I'm up here because I thought I might like to sneak into Arithmancy." Larissa rolled her eyes, "Your voice carries.. Someone said you'd gone upstairs so et voila!" Larissa clapped her hands together.
Larissa flicked her hair back.
"There's a gorgeous 4th Year," Larissa smiled, "I'm wondering if I should break it to his girlfriend that she's no match for me."
Larissa's face glowed for a moment with a smile.
"Anyway, yeah, I was wondering if, on the next Brightstone weekend you wanted to come to Madam Puddifoots.." Larissa rolled her eyes. "No," she said loudly, "It's NOT a date."

Lisa kept quiet as the two girls chatted. They were obviously good friends; the way they acted around each other and their tone of voice told her that. Lisa couldn't imagine being good friends with a Slytherin; she didn't understand their ambitious and cunning nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back