OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Alessio's semester had been quite eventful, both positively and negatively, and he was slowly getting over his breakup with Cyan. He couldn't talk to her still though, as he still felt hurt over what happened, despite the first semester already been over. Currently, he was a mix of emotions. And he felt as if he needed to reach out to his friends more, people other than his family. Alessio had decided to contact someone he hadn't in a while, as absurd as it seemed that he hasn't stopped to think even for a second about catching up with Firmiana. Once the letter was written, the seventh year puff made his way to the Owlery, tied the letter to a barn owl and fed it, giving the bird the location before it was off on its way.
Letter to Firmiana said:
Dear Fi,

How are you? I am so sorry I haven't written to you in so long. How's Mahoutokoro? Do you prefer it there as opposed to Hogwarts? As you probably know, I just finished my first semester of my final year here, and it feels so strange. I almost cannot wrap my head around the fact that in just a few months my school career will be over and I'll have to decide what I want to do with my life.

A lot has happened thus far, and I have so much to tell you. It's almost impossible for me to put it all in a simple letter, I could stay here all day and write it but I think it'll be a little overwhelming.

First things first, my cousin Lavinia got sorted, she's in Hufflepuff with me and seems to be fitting right in, she's doing extremely well at school and I'm proud of her for that, but I didn't have much doubt about her coming here.

As for another thing, I don't honestly know what to say or how to feel. I am in a pickle, I can tell you that. I liked this girl, maybe even fell in love with her and we started dating. But as soon as I thought things were going to be okay again, for a change, she breaks up with me. She explained her reasons and I guess I can understand and I want her to be happy, but it hurts so much.

I made a new friend, her name is Celebi. She's friends with my brother, who can be a total bum sometimes. Anyway, she's really sweet. I'm glad I met her.

I hope this long letter hasn't bored you to death. Totally kidding, by the way.

P.S. This owl is a school owl so there's a chance he may bite.

Miss you Mia,
Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back