Good Eats

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
((Takes place in July. I have seen these things crash and burn because no one could keep up so I'm splitting up different forms to make things easier.))

Hoshi's mother had spared no expense for the thirteenth of her children so even the food table was incredible. There was all the junk food anyone could ever want. There was even a bit of health food on one corner for the people that didn't eat all the sugar or salt. The table was decked out in night glow table clothes and tubing so that the black lights from the stages could catch them. Like everything in the warehouse everything seemed to glow with it's own light. Anyone was welcome table even if they didn't eat that's what Hoshi had meant it for. As a way to get a way from the dance floor.

Main Stage .::. Side Stages .::. Dance Floor .::. Food Table .::. Dark Corners

Larissa grinned as she moved off to the snack table with Adira.
She gave her a low high five. "Someone was going to have that happen at some point- I thought it best I get it over and done with.. That and Eden was getting too much attention."
Larissa picked up several circular things and popped them into her mouth.

Adira smirked "i don't see what Hoshi see's in her, she is nothing to be threatend by, she's just Evil by show" she said "What do you think, Only getting special attention because of Hoshi's Brother" she said as she picked up a carrot stick and ate it.

Larissa turned to Adira with a serious expression- which was a little spoiled when she suddenly picked up a chocolate finger and began nibbling it. "I wish I was a pureblood.. Or a half.." Larissa complained randomly, checking no-one else was listening. "I hate being.. this." Larissa gestured strongly towards her eyes.
Being part-veela meant a lot of things were different about her.
"I don't want to be thought of as some half breed.. Alright, I'm not pure but not many people are.. But I'm getting the sort of abuse that only mudbloods should get.. I'm being treated like scum, Adira!"
As Larisssa declared this, she picked up another chocolate finger and began nibbling at it with quite some speed.
She was upset really because she'd been hoping for a particular person to turn up.. And he hadn't.

"I personally would say blood purity is important, but in your case, it doesn't quite matter" she said biting her tounge she couldn't even believe she was saying this "Your part-veela, there are very few in the world, you have a gift which others don't so what if they treat you like a mudblood" Adira paused for a moment and lowered her voice so only Larissa could hear her "just Curse them and they won't question you again, thats what i would do" she said
"My Family are still trying to discover if we are Pure or not, There is a missing link in my family, so my blood type is unknown, that's why my grandparents wanted my brothers to go to spain, that and they wanted to re educate them there way" she said as she shook her head
"Larissa its fine," Adira said as she looked around the room, finally letting it snap she whispered in Larissa's ear "if he doesn't show up i will kill him ok" she said as she smiled and took another carrot stick "those chocolate things are really unhealthy for you" she said

Larissa half smiled.
These were comforting words coming from Adira.
Larissa had never seen Adira as someone who may actually care about the way Larissa felt but apparently she did.
This time as Larissa's hand reached for food, she picked up a carrot stick and began gnawing at that instead.
"Hah, thanks Adira." Larissa smirked as she looked to the group of people. "You know, we could always keep pushing Eden.. Like, until she goes over the edge. Then we'll see how dark she really is."
Larissa's mind suddenly switched to her new step-dad.
He was surprisingly supportive to Larissa and she could have sworn that.. No.. Her mother wouldn't marry one.
Larissa turned to Adira and looked her straight in the eyes. "I've never actually seen a dark mark properly.. But I think I know someone who has one.." She took a breath before saying "I think my step-dad is a Death Eater."
Larissa then proceeded to pick up a cup of what she had assumed was pumpkin juice and took a sip.
She paused. "Ridiculous," Larissa swished the liquid round in her mouth, "I thought this was pumpkin juice.. Apparently it's orange."

Adira laughed "it wouldn't be that exciting" she said "this is hw evil she would get" Adira pretened to be Eden for a moment "omg you like broke my nail" she said in a fake voice and then slapped Larissa lightly "seriously whats your problem" she said before cracking up laughing.
Adira smirked a bit "Dark marks are so cool" she said. when Larissa said she thinks her new step is a Death Eater "your step dad is a nice guy" she said "i've met him before, and i can tell you he is" she said as she looked at her arm "one day" she said as she rubbed her arm

Tohoru had seen what the annoying girl Larissa had done to Eden but when she went off with the witch Adira and had started talking about her it was more than he could stand. Walking up on the Tohoru grabbed them by the shoulders and turned them to face him. "You know you two are so awesome coming over here and picking on someone who has done nothing to you. And before you say she tried to be one of us shut up Hoshi met her and liked her and invited her trying to make her feel more welcomed at the school for my sake because I liked her and she thought she was a cool person. So tell me what right do you have to try and quote, unquote make her evil. Why don't you try and get to know her first before you try and judge her you filthy mudbloods!" Having said that Tohoru picked up the whole thing of punch and dumped it over the top of them. "Also I never want to see you to at Koshiba Mannor ever again if I do you will pay." Tohoru turned on his heel and stomped away to the D.J. booth where he started playing some of Hoshi's fav songs from back in the day.

Larissa snarled as the punched dripped over her.
She stalked after Tohoru, grabbed him by the hair, turned him to face her and punched him in the face.
"You dare call us filthy mudbloods!" Larissa shrieked, kicking at Tohoru.
She'd had just about enough with people being like this to her and Tohoru had been unfortunate enough to send Larissa over the edge.
"I wouldn't go to your stupid manor if you paid me!" Larissa hissed as punch dripped from her hair, "Besides- You're the one with the filthy mud-blood mother!"
Larissa turned to leave, quickly turning back to send a kick straight at Tohoru's stomach.
She then moved swiftly and furiously to the door of the building before she killed someone.

Tohoru watched her go. Her hits to him where nothing. She could not hurt him to save her life. But to call his mother a mudblood now she had gone to far. Hoshi would know about this and handle it because no one called there mother a mudblood and got away with it and coming from a half-breed Tohoru would not stand for it.

Adira looked at the boy and smirked er emerald green eyes blazing with delight, she felt the punch run down her back Adira watched Larissa punch him an she rolled her eyes "do you really thin i am ment to be hurt by what you said, i don't think so" Adira seemed to be letting of an icy cold Aura, she heard hm all her a mud blood and she let out a bone chilling laugh that could send chill's up anyone's spine. "MudBlood, You have got to be crazy" she said as she took a step forward towards the boy, Adira was naturally tall for her age, and having to hve grown up with four brothers made her a strong match to hurt anyone. Adira grabbed the boy around the neck getting a firm grip and turned to the wall pressing up up against it high off the ground, she grabbed e wand and pressed it into the boy's cheek. "so how about you get to know me better before you try and.. i think you were trying to hurt my feelings, and learn who you are dealing with" she said as she took her hand away from his throat and let him all to the ground.
Adira turned around to look at Hoshi "he got off lucky Hoshi, we both know that" she said as she tucked her wand away in her back pocket and turned to the door she opened it and called out "Adiós cuadrilla de Goth" before closing the door and walking away

Hoshi ran over to what was happening half wanting to take Larissa off her brother's case and half wanting to beat the crap out of Tohoru for going along with it. She saw Adira leave and Hoshi sighed. "Man, Lissy-chan if you have to do things like that take it to parking lot." She said shaking her head. "And Onii-chan please try and be a good host. Let's get back in stage and move it like tomorrow will never get here!" She said throwing her arms up. It was her birthday and not even this little spat would get her down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back