Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Knotted 13" Rigid Redwood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Norton was very excited for this yuleball, it just made sense for them to go together but he had of course invited her to yuleball with him. He hadn’t decided to wear anything too traditional in his suit, but it was still a suit. He didn’t think he needed to stick to the boring colours, patterns or shapes, he could just wear whatever was best, and he’d used the occasion to just have more fun with the clothes he could wear. He had a wide smile on his features and he bounced his way to the great hall. The teen knew he was running a little early, he’d planned more time for him to get ready in than he had actually needed, so he didn’t wait around in the common room, instead he’d gone to the great hall. There Norton was just wasting time until he knew April would turn up. He had been so early that he’d ended up going to the food table and getting himself a little snack before he went back to the entrance to the hall where he could just wait patiently until the his beautiful girlfriend, thankfully he had a little snack as he waited.

April and Norton often went to events together these days, but it never got boring. April had worried a bit about that when she had first started dating him, that things would start growing stale between them, but it wasn't the case. She and Norton still had as much fun as they'd had when they had just been friends, and that was amazing. Even more fun, really, as kissing was quite entertaining too. The girl had decided to wear a bit of a fancy dress today, but she had paired it with some sneakers so she could still move as much as usual. She loved dancing at the events, and she also thought the sneakers made the whole outfit feel a bit more 'her'. She grinned as she spotted Norton, and skipped voer to him before throwing her arms around him. Then she stole his snack. "You look great! Let me just get this so you don't stain your awesome suit." She teased as she took it from him.

Norton smiled at her when she appeared, unable to stop himself from looking her over, the beautiful dress with just all of the April infused into it. He liked it so much, she was so perfect. He rolled his eyes a little as she took the snack he had from him, ”Jokes on you, I got that for you,” he hadn’t, but he wouldn’t mind sharing it with her either. She was the only person he was truly happy to share his food with. No one else was allowed to touch it. The teen just let a hand slip around the small of her back, lightly touching her waist and he smiled, ”You look really nice, April,” the prefect just smiled easily at his girlfriend, he had really though that eventually being in a relationship would ruin the friendship aspect of them but it hadn’t, she was as good a friend as she had always been. Perfect in every single way and they had as much fun as they always did. He leaned into her almost as if he was going to kiss her and then went to pretend bite the snack which had taken from him, before breaking into easy laughter. ”Come on, let’s dance,” he suggested with a wide smile, this would be a good night.

April had only intended to take the snack as a brief joke and hand it back, so Norton's words gave her pause. Then she smiled widely and kissed his cheek. He was always so sweet. She broke off a piece and kept it, then gave the rest back to him. "Thanks! But I like to share with you." She grinned as he told he she looked nice. She knew she did, but it was nice that he agreed. "You look nice too, you never wear those boring suits all the other boys wear." She said fondly. "I like it a lot." April leaned in when it seemed like Norton was going to kiss her, only to gasp and giggle as he pretended to eat her snack. He was silly, but so was she. She shoved him slightly in the shoulder, but then nodded in agreement as he suggested they'd dance. "Yes!" She said, starting to move to the music immediately.

Norton smiled at her easily and shook his head, ”I’ve had plenty already,” he told her. The boy was just always happy that things between them were easy and unaffected by things that might’ve affected them. The teen smiled warmly at her when she complimented his suit, it was a bright colour from most and since he’d grown older and bored of the same boring suits that he’d seen the other boys wear versus the colour spectrum that the girls wore he wanted that for himself. He just wanted to wear all the colour he could and have fun with it. ”Thanks, I like this yellow, but that might just be the years of yellow in hufflepuff,” he joked lightly with her. Norton took her hand when she agreed to dance with him, he raced out with her to the dance floor and just began dancing easily with her. It was just such fun with her, he hoped that they’d always be able to be fun and silly. It was just such a good part of who they were. Made things so easy and natural. He just..did he love her? They hadn’t said anything like that yet, but they’d been going out a while...he liked her a lot, so much, but love..that he wasn’t sure.

April decided not to press Norton on sharing the snack, and happily kept it for herself. She was sure he would grab food if he was still hungry, and it was rather tasty. She nodded when he said he liked the yellow, then laughed. "I think Hufflepuff brainwashed us into liking yellow. I'm rebelling by wearing green." She hissed at him. "I'm a Sssssslytherin now." She joked, sticking out her tongue. They headed to the dance floor and started to dance, and April was very glad for the comfortable shoes she was wearing. It was easy to do whatever she wanted, and she happily hopped up and down to the music. She grabbed Norton's hands and tried to get him to jump with her, grinning. "C'mon!" He seemed a bit distracted, and she hoped to get him to have some fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back