Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
((Yellow, open after Jatin Tiwari))

Emily didn't really know why she had never signed up for the rose deliveries before, but her time had come this year, and she was excited to get underway and see all the happy faces of the people enjoying their roses. It had been a bit difficult to resist the impulse to peek at the cards, but Emily had stayed firm and stuck to the rules. She didn't want to let down Alice or her sister, so Emily was determined to do a good job. She didn't know many of the people on her delivery list, but those were just new friends to be made. She made her way to the Gryffindor table to begin her deliveries, glancing down at the name on her list before calling out. "Jatin? Is Jatin Tiwari here?"

As soon as he heard his name called, he stood up and waved his hand at the fellow Gryffindor. "That's me!"

Emily looked down the table, smiling brightly when she saw the raised hand. She hurried over quickly, selecting the rose and card from her basket at the same time. "Hi! I've got a rose delivery for you!" She said cheerfully, before handing the rose over to the boy. "Here you are!"

To Jatin.
I am glad that you ended up sitting next to me at the start of yeat feast. you are just an infectious bundle of energy.
and I promise I will take you out on the pitch soon
Willow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back