Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Rose didn't know the next person on her list, but after asking her sister Diana the girl pointed her to a girl in her year. Rose headed over to her at the Hufflepuff table and tapped the young girl on the shoulder. "Hello, are you Lauryn Woodlock by any chance?" She asked the girl with a friendly smile. "If you are, I have a rose for you."

Her second semester of her second year seems to be going slow as much as possible, keeping her busy with Quidditch games and studying. She was only thirteen and yet, the load she had was a for adults. As another day came, Lauryn sulk in the Great hall with the rest of her peers. Little did she know that it was Valentine's day. She didn't hate the celebration, but she might have forgotten to send some flowers to her relatives and friends. As she entered the hall, different coloured roses were everywhere. Lauryn sat sad and disappointed at her own house table but not a minute or so, someone tapped her on the shoulder and a pretty older student asked if she was her. "Umm, yes. It's me." The brunette second year furrowed her brows because who would send her a rose when she barely talked to anyone? "Is there a letter accompanied by it though?" She was cautious and yet, excited.

Rose was relieved Diana hadn't given her the wrong name out of spite, as she only now realized that would have been a real possibility. "Nice to meet you, Lauryn. I have a rose for you." She said brightly, holding it out to her. "And it does have a note, but I didn't peek." She promised.
Note said:
Lauryn,

Thanks for being an awesome keeper. Hufflepuff is grateful that you are on her team. Thanks for being great and allowing this final year of mine to be fun despite it all.

All the best for the future,
Ares

Users who are viewing this thread

Back