Golden brown, Texture like sun.

Carlisle Moonlight

OOC First Name
Michael
Wand
Elder 16 1/2" Essence Of Crystallized Dragon Fire
The cliffs.. One of the most spectacular yet suicidal places you could ever find. A view that could stop your heart... And a drop that could do the same. Carlisle wasn't quite sure why he was here. Well, that wasn't entirely true.. He had screwed things up with Andy, yet again. And, yet again.. He felt himself coming under the crushing weight of depression, anger and sorrow. This wasn't how he planned his school life to be. He was supposed to come to New Zealand and show that he could smile and have fun.. that he wasn't a monster.. That he could stay away from Drama.. He almost laughed at himself. What wasted plan that had turned out to be.

And so Carlisle stood at the every edge of the cliff, trying to find that fear or need not to step forward. He wasn't considering himself suicidal. He just wanted to know, if in this position. Anything, anything at all would cause him the fear and life preservation reasons to step back. He waited...and waited.. His eyes turned down to the drop before him, an eyebrow raising. Could there really be nothing?. What a depressing thought. But no, there wasn't nothing. There were the parents who never had much time for him, though he couldn't blame them. There was Andy, the lots cause who he could only let go of..The few people he knew around the school. What pitiful excuses not to take a step.

He sighed and took a half step back before his eyes trailed out over the vast landscape before him. A perfected picture of bliss. This place is truly beautiful...I don't think I could ever leave it willingly.. A faint smile touched his lips. Even though, now more then ever, the darkness that surrounded the shred of light within him drew tighter and threatened to overwhelm him.. Even now, He couldn't help but smile.. To that shred of light he was sworn and to that light he would stay. For even with the light's pain... Came the view and happiness he had sought. The thoughts he had just moments ago washed away. He was happy here. Through drama and breakup and trial after trial. He was happy.

"What a world we live in.." He mused to himself with abit of a chuckle as his burning eyes of golden fire looked out over the place.

((I do so hope you don't mind me joining. :lol: ))

Twirling about, Lucy let her old floral skirt spin and flutter in the breeze, her hair flying out behind her. She must have looked like an over excited little girl at that point, but really, she was an almost thirteen year old who happened to be in a good mood. So why not dance about in the breeze, moving across the lawn to the cliffs, where she could get a beautiful view of the ocean? Lucy loved to look at the ocean. She could remember days at the beach with her mother, where, in rare displays of excitedness and joy, she would run across the sand, dancing about as the waves lapped up to her feet and ankles. She wasn't a swimmer at all, but the ocean was beautiful just to look at. It made her feel so at peace, even though it wasn't something that ever seemed peaceful at all. Lucy could never quite explain that.

Reaching the cliffs, Lucy slipped on the sandals she had taken off to run across the grass, and began to navigate the rock face, stopping when she saw an older boy standing on the cliffs edge. Shyly, she slowly walked towards him, standing on the edge of the cliffs near him. "It's, ah, it's such a beautiful view, ih-isn't it?" she asked, her almost-stutter that always acted up around strangers coming back to her. Lucy was a pretty well spoken person, she had been a debater after all, but she was shy. Usually she didn't bother making the effort to talk to people, but this year she was trying to come out of her shell a little more.

(( not at all.. sorry for the late late/lame post ))

Carlisle chuckle slightly when a younger girl came to stand by the cliffs beside him. "It is.." A gentle smile crossed his face again before giving her a side glance, "Nervous are we? Don't worry.. I won't bite" His near musical voice changed to laughter again, slightly sharp teeth showing for a moment. "Anyway.. isn't it abit dangerous to be that close to the edge?" He asked seeing as they were both literally on the cliffs edge.

Him being by the edge he could handle. It wasn't like he couldn't trust himself.. But the younger girl being there with him. He wasn't having her fall. God what a thing to have on your conscience. In an instant he spun the both a few feet back to safety before letting her go. "There.. much better... Can't have you a smudge on the rocks below" He gave abit of a chuckle once more. "What kind of gentleman would I be then?",

Lucy looked shyly over at the older boy, not realising just how close to the edge she was. "I...ah...I..." she stammered, faltering. "I'm always luh-like this," she explained, blushing slightly. She wished she wasn't that nervous around strangers, but not having spoken to anyone until she got to Hogwarts, pretty much, meant that she had barely had any experience talking to other people. "I...oh, I suppose it...it is," she added noticing how close to the edge she was and how big the drop was.

She nearly gasped when he picked her up and moved her away. "Ah, um, ah...th-thanks," she managed to blurt out, quite taken aback by what had just happened. Hogwarts really is another world, she thought, confused. Back home, nobody would ever have thought to do something like that to her. They would have usually just walked right on past, not noticing. "Uh, um, I'm Lucy, by the way. Well, Lucinda, ruh-really. Second year, Ruh-Ravenclaw. Um, what's yo-your name?"

Carlisle gave a shrug when she said that she was always like this. Well he himself had never really had trouble being around strangers but he wasn't oblivious to the fact that alot of people were. She gasped her thanks to him and he couldn't help but chuckle. "Don't mention it.. Sorry if I startled you" He gave her an apologetic smile before she asked of his name.

"Carlisle Moonlight, At your service" Carlisle took a low, elegant bow as his french accent made his words dance once more. Once he had come back up from the bow he asked, "So do you prefer Lucy.. or Lucinda?" A curious lilt touched his voice as his head tilted to the side slightly. Sometimes people liked their full names as they were.. like Carlisle. There was no way he would let anyone call him Carl. Just the thought of it made him mentally roll his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back