Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Flavio) (Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Kauri didn't know much about Ravenclaws, he hadn't ever had much of a conversation with one, but judging by what everyone seemed to think about their house, the library seemed the most appropriate place to start looking for one. He had already talked to a couple of the wrong Ravenclaws on the way in, which was a little disheartening, but Kauri was never one to give up. Approaching the first Ravenclaw he spotted in the library, he spoke in an undertone. "Hey, are you Margo Ellis?" He whispered, hoping he had the right person this time.

Margo loathed studying, but she couldn't do without the grades; she had a family to impress, and self-expectations to meet. She sighed, flipping the pages of an old book absently while her fellow Ravenclaws absorbed their own texts like sponges. At some point, a boy entered the library and approached the girl sat next to Margo, asking a question that prompted the blonde to sit up straight and stage-whisper, "I'm Margo!"

"Oh!" Kauri looked up, relieved that it had been as easy as it was. "Cool! I'm Kauri, I've got a rose for you!" He shuffled over to Margo's side of the table, digging her rose out of his basket and carefully presenting it to her. "Happy Valentines Day!"
Margo,

Thanks for everything. You know what I mean. You're a good friend.

Odette

Users who are viewing this thread

Back