Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Straight 13 1/2 Inch Rigid Hazel Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Yellow rose for Hunter Robinson

The next person on Natalia's list was another third year, a boy who was also on the Hufflepuff team. Natalia asked a few Hufflepuffs at the table to point her in the right direction, which finally led her to the right person. She tapped his shoulder. "Excuse me, I have a rose for you." She said. "If you're Hunter." She added after a beat.

@Hunter Robinson

Hunter was about to get a bite on the grilled cheese sandwich that he had been craving since he had woken up this morning when someone tapped his shoulder. He turned around to see a girl handing out roses, it was already that time of the year. He hadn't even sent anyone a rose so whoever sent him one would be feeling awful for not receiving one.
"Yeah I'm Hunter" he said putting down his untouched sandwich, which would still have to wait, and cleaning his fingers on a napkin really quick.

Natalia was glad she had the right person. "Alright. Here." She said, handing him the yellow rose. She was glad she had found the boy, even if it was a bit annoying to talk to him while he was eating.

Dear Hunter,

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!!! I’ve got a bunch of sweets! We should go on a picnic with some of our friends later! I think it’ll be fun!!!!!!!! Invite whoever! The more the merrier!! Haha!

Your friend and also teammate,
Lillith Montgomery

Hunter grabbed the rose and read the note, he kinda thought it would be from Harper but being from Lilith only made it more unexpected. Especially with an invite to a picnic... she knew he couldn't resist an invitation to eat. "Thanks" he said looking to the girl giving her a soft smile, not sure if he should eat his sandwich now or pack it for later.

Natalia wasn't sure what to say now, so she simply nodded. "I have to go now." She said awkwardly, then walked off with the rest of her roses. At least she didn't have to watch the boy eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back