Going for a walk

Enzeru Tomoshibi

Enzeru made her way through the entryway of the garden and looked around. She had been wanting to explore this place since she overheard someone mention it. Her mother kept a garden no matter where they had lived. despite her obsessive nature Enzeru's mother seemed more content in the garden than anywhere else.

Enzeru took a seat on a stone bench and took a look around. This place was lovely. The flowers, the greenery, and fountains all seemed to make this place seem more like home than any other place in the school. Enzeru has a passing thought that her mother might have used magic in her garden rather than in the house.

Enzeru laughed at such a silly idea. Hiding magic from people was also silly to her. If you have the ability or talent you should use it to the best of your ability. She leaned back on her arms and took in the scenery. It was so peaceful.

[color=b8860b]Lemina left the castle at the crack of dawn. The events of the night before had stressful to her. Not much had happened, only she'd found out that not only Patrick had left but Blane had a girlfriend. The three guys I've ever like, all get snatched from me, one by another girl, the other two by their parents.

The garden would clear her mind. She remembered planting it. It was walking and gardening combined, the two things she enjoyed most. She was ready for a long walk through the plants.

As she got there she could just make out a younger girl walking, slightly ahead of her. Great, company's the last thing I need right now. Lemi kept a short distance behind the girl, not yet wanting to approach her.[/color]

Enzeru had the strange feeling she was being followed. She took a deep breath and turned around. She saw the older girl was not Slythern but Hufflepuff. Why is a Hufflepuff following me? Enzeru asked herself.

She was sure the older Slytherns were trying to get her on 'their side' but knew they would not include another house in their plans. It just didn't seem their style. Enzeru waited for the girl to catch up with her and realized she had a troubled look on her face. This confused Enzeru greatly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back