Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
While she had succeeded in her Transfiguration lesson Estrella was quite eager to get out of the fifth floor classroom and stretch her legs. Lately, Transfiguration was becoming her worst subject. If she continued it into NEWT years, she just hoped that she wasn't going to fail. OWLs were often pressing on her mind. Lately, she was feeling the pressure to get Os on all of her exams, although she knew it wasn't entirely realistic.

Hoping she would bump into Jaken or someone from Slytherin that she got along with, the Ravenclaw girl mosied down the long corridor in the Dungeons, taking her time. She had always wondered where exactly Slytherin house was, although she didn't even have the slightest inkling.

Noah had just finished his Transfiguration lesson and did not feel like going back out to the Hogwarts Scotland tent. Sure the tent was even warm in the winter time but it seemed so lonely. The only two boys left from hogwarts Scotland were Noah and Alex. Alex was a fourth year and seemed to be avoiding Noah. Everyone actually seemed to be avoiding Noah unless of coarse it was all in his head. Though he doubted it. How could three people avoiding Noah be all in his head. It wasn't quite possible though it wasn't impossible either.

Instead of going to the solitude of the Hogwarts Scotland Tent Noah wondered down to the Dungeons. He had yet to really come down here. It reminded him too much of home for some reason. It might be for at home the Slytherin common room was down in the dungeons. Noah wasn't even sure if it was the same here but either way it made him a bit homesick.

Yet for some reason Noah needed to feel as if he was home. He walked from the Transfiguration classroom down to the dungeons where he planned to wonder aimlessly for a bit. Though surprisingly he spotted a girl that was in his classes. "Hey" Noah said suddenly not knowing why he was so eager to talk to someone. maybe it was because lately he felt so alone.

Estrella whipped around as she heard footsteps, not having expected to run into anyone so soon. Alas, it was only a first year, who seemed content to swerve out of her way. Her prefect's badge seemed to intimidate those in younger years. Chuckling to herself, she shook her head, continuing to pace down the corridor.

She turned again as yet another approached her, but this time, the new arrival approached her with a verbal greeting. "Hello," Estrella stated, recognizing the boy from her class. "Now, I know that you're a fifth year, but I don't believe we've met before." Indeed, he was the only student in her class that she wasn't familiar with. Not that there were many people in her class. Pulling a lock of hair behind her ear, the Ravenclaw girl wondered if he was going to introduce himself.

Noah walked up to the girl as Noah tried to rack his brain for her name. Though it just didn't seem to come up. He guessed it was because there was so much in his mind that names of people he had only seen in class just slipped through the cracks. But he was at least glad that there was someone to talk to. "Hey" Noah said again "Yeah I am a fifth year" Noah said "But the name's Noah" He said extending his hand politely.

"And I'm sorry but your name is?" he asked hating that he was forgetful though in all reality she didn't know his name either. That made it a bit better. Noah waited for an introduction as he pulled his hoodie a bit tighter. Sure it wasn't dreadfully cold down in the dungeons but it was colder somehow other than the rest of the castle.

Estrella smiled back warmly at the boy, taking his hand and shaking it. "Well, it's nice to finally meet you, Noah. I'm Estrella." Since he had not given his last name she did not give him hers, although she wasn't beefed about it at all. "What house are you in?" she inquired. "I'm a fifth year Ravenclaw, and prefect." She wondered at what year prefects were admitted at Hogwarts Scotland. She had gotten her prefecture in her third year.

The Ravenclaw girl shivered a bit, having long since jammed her hands into her pockets. She could agree with the boy's actions- it was cold down here, always was. She looked down the hall, remembering a passageway that she and a few other students had fallen into. Of that motley group, only Bruin was still left at the school. Part of her wished that she could still go adventuring and cause the ultimate mischief, but those days had ceased when she had gotten her prefect's badge.

Noah smiled once more as the girl introduced herself and her name stayed in his mind hoping that next time they met he would remember though there was no promise there. "You think by now we would have formally met Estrella" Noah said grinning. It was sort of odd how he had been here from almost the beginning of this school year and now it was the third week of the second semester and he hadn't even met all the students in their fifth year.

"Oh a Ravenclaw Prefect" Noah said a hint of tease in his voice. "I'm a Fifth Year Slytherin and prefect as well" Noah said. "Though I Don't know why I was even chosen to be prefect" He said. It was true. When Noah was chosen he was probably not the type at all. Though as he grew older he seemed to fit the mold. Maybe it was the badge that made him grow up a bit. Though Noah was not like he was once he still had a bit of the side of him that nothing could make him give.

"So what brings a Prefect Ravenclaw down to the dungeons" Noah asked.

"I know! Isn't it crazy?" Estrella chuckled. "To think I've been in class with you all year and I didn't even know your name." She grinned. "Well, now I know." She was quite glad to meet Noah. He seemed to have a good personality, and she could tell she would probably get along with him well.

"Ah, a fellow prefect," she stated, smirking. "What year did you get to be one? I know at Hogwarts Scotland it used to be fifth year although that may have changed. I was one in my third year." She wasn't entirely sure why she had been chosen either, considering her second year she had been rather mischievious, something not really befitting of a Ravenclaw.

"What brings me down here?" Her lip pursed as she thought about it. "I'm not sure exactly. I was hoping I was going to run into my boyfriend or one of my other friends from Slytherin. But besides from a sultory first year," she pointed down the corridor, where the young student had since disappeared, "You're the only person I've run into." She grinned. "And yourself, Noah?"

Noah nodded in agreement as Estrella said it was crazy that they haven't met. It really was but better late than never. Noah couldn't imagine leaving Hogwarts New Zealand without at least knowing all the fifth years that he had class with. Now actually Noah had a lot of work to do to find a few of them. As of now he knew very few. With indeed was sad and a bit odd as well.

Noah thought back to when he was chosen prefect. It was the same year he was chosen Captain which seemed so long a go but as he thought about it it was probably his fifth year, which just happened to be this year. "Actually this year I was chosen, well at the beginning" Noah said this fact quite unbelievable for him. The day when he was chosen seemed ages back but really it wasn't. That just made his think about how much had happened this year. The thoughts filled his brain before he pushed them aside to try to talk to Estrella.

"Oh I hope I am not intruding on anything then" Noah said smiling a bit when she said that she was hoping to meet her boyfriend or one of his friends. "But I think I just got sick of those tents that we are staying in. The dungeons as odd as it sounds make me feel more at home" Noah said knowing that probably sounded insane.

"Oh, so you must be selected fifth year then," Estrella stated, nodding and grinning at the fifth year Hogwarts Scotland student. "I think they started the third year tradition here because there weren't that many students at the time." Hogwarts New Zealand had acquired a healthy number of students over the years, at least ones that were consistent. Those in the upper years were lacking however.

She shrugged. "No, you're not intruding on anything at all." The Ravenclaw girl smiled at Noah warmly. "Are you liking it here? I have never been to Hogwarts Scotland. My dad went there though." She smirked. "Yeah, I never understood why you guys are staying on the lawn and not in our dorms." She wouldn't have minded another older Ravenclaw to hang out with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back