Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida walked around her house. She never had time to look at it she was always busy. Her bare feet slowly crept around the house as if she was trying not to disturb the dead. Kida looked at an old book shelf in one of the hall ways and she looked through the shelf before she continued to walk Down the hallway. Kida double took and looked back at a door she hadn't noticed before she opened it and peered in to see stairs infront of her, as she climbed the stairs a chill ran up her spine. 'freaky' she said to herself as the stairs creaked. Kida walked in the giant spare bedroom and ensuite upstairs and gasped this place was huge. if only I had someone to live with she thought to herself as she explored the room

Aeon's world was spinning before him, the objects in his hotel room slowly merging together into one, the colours mixing hypnotically. Yet somehow, he could still see his grandmother's angry glare piercing through, and he shuddered before he felt the ground leave him, his feet touching nothing but air.

Limbo barely lasted a few seconds before a burst of green flooded Aeon's vision, the cyclone of colours gradually slowing until he found himself facing the base of a hill. He breathed a sigh of relief, smiling lightly to himself. "Thank you, Google maps." he praised, grateful for the convenience of muggle-technology.

The young adult adjusted his satchel, the only thing aside from his wand that he seemed to be carrying with him, and glanced up towards the very top of the hill. The trees nearby reminded him of his mother's story, where Kida had oh-so-unsurprisingly jumped out of Katherine's car, despite having a broom, and ran into the forest. He smiled at the mental image. Life had been so packed full of drama and adventures when they were younger. He really had been starting to miss it.

With a shake of his head to clear the memories, Aeon took a step forward and began climbing up the hillside, toward the house situated at the top. It wasn't until a quarter of the way that he realised how steep the hill was. Already, his legs were starting the ache and mud from a recent rainfall was coating his shoes. He cursed to himself. "I am not ruining my converse just for this."

With that, he disapparated.

The young male appeared at the top of the hill seconds later, just metres from the front porch. He quickly jogged up the steps, hearing them creak each time his shoe made contact with the rotting wood, before reaching the door and rapping his knuckles loudly on the hard wood, impatiently waiting for an answer.

As a sudden afterthought, Aeon traced his wand around the door frame, smiling all the while as the wooden instrument left a leafy, vine-like plant in its wake.

Kida heard a knock on the door although it was faint and she was brought out of her exploring trance, she sighed to herself and turned around and quickly rushed down the stairs and out of the room making a mental note of where the room was in the huge house. Kida closed the big oak door behind her and regained her bearings. Kida quickly headed down the long hallway and down the first floor of four. Her bare feet thudding slightly as she skipped stairs before she jumped the last 5 and landed on the floor.
'Hang on, I'm coming!' the brunette called out while running down the third floor hallway, she loved how big this house but this was just two big. Kida's Dress fluttered about when she ran, jumping more stairs Kida smiled to herself, this is the first time she had run anywhere in a long time and it was exhilirating.

The Young witch jumped over the railings of the second floor and landed with ease on the first floor in the foyer before she jogged over to the front door, swinging the door Open she saw her Cousin Aeon standing there and instantly tackleded him into a hug squeesing him tightly.
Kida was over joyed to see her Cousin after two long years in what had been hell for her. Kida didn't say much just squeesed.

"Oof, hullo Kida." Aeon groaned, his breath constricted as his ecstatic cousin squeezed the air from his lungs. He knew he should've expected that type of reaction, yet still neglected to brace himself for it.

The blond managed to pry himself from his relatives arms enough to return her hug normally, a grin already on his face. "It's good to see you again cuz, I've missed you a lot." he squeezed her back with as much strength as she'd given him, before stepping back a bit and gesturing with a wave of his hand towards the door frame, where grapes were now forming from the leafy plant covering it. "Aren't you going to ask me how I found you? I had a song prepared and everything. I heard it through the grape viiiiine. Though that's the only lyrics to the song I know...but you get the gist." he beamed at Kida, his hands resting on his hips. "So now your house has a grapevine. I'm quite proud, really. I should start leaving my mark on the world, one plant at a time."

The Brunette laughed 'Start singing then' she said as she smiled to herself Kida turned around and noticed the grape vine growing off the door and rolled her eyes 'Careful this house is old you never know what spell can backfire in here. i think Remus put up charms through it i tried to do something the other day and it just wouldn't work or it either back fires.' Kida said as she remembered she tried to apparate through the house and didn't manage to go anywhere.

The Young witch walked in the house and gestured Aeon in 'How did you find my anyway, i've been gone for 2 years' she asked curiously as she lead Aeon through the foyer into the lounge as she took a seat on one of the plump arm chairs. 'Hardly anyone knows where i am these days, Most Muggles think this house is owned by remus still and i'm his precious little God daughter taking care of him.. well thats what i spun' she giggeled to herself as she brushed her hands through her hair.

Kida looked around the room and noticed more dust falling, she couldn't clean the entire house and as soon as she thought she was done the first room had gathered dust again. Kida often considered getting a house elf but to her it was a bit like slavery.

Aeon glanced up at his vines, half expecting them to explode at any moment. "I'm sure conjuration isn't too bad, and the little plant growth spell I used. It's outside the house anyway..I wonder why Remus would put so many charms up? Have you tried disarming them?" he asked, following his older cousin into the house.

The place had a slightly creepy feel to it, but the young adult shrugged it off as the house simply being old. It wouldn't have surprised him if there was a ghost or two floating around. It was Remus' house after all, and he was an unusual sort of person.

He followed Kida into the lounge room, leaning back against the arm of a sofa and crossing one leg over the other, his eyes on his cousin as she asked him a question. "As I said, the grapes told me." he explained, his face and tone both completely serious. Seconds later he broke into a smile again, clearly joking."Anyway, is Remus still about?" he asked, resting his elbows on the couch arm. He didn't particularly want to see the guy, after everything.

Kida noticed Aeon seeming a bit awkward and she smiled 'Havn't seen a Ghost yet, i thin Remus' Spirit appears and dissapears every now and then'
Kida shrugged 'Who knows, he never told me this house existed' she said as she looked around the room knowing that there was a kitchen off here somewhere. Kida once leaned against the wall and fell through it, but all the doors were blended in perfectly with the walls that you could hardly know where anything is. 'Knowing Remus..' she begun as she got up and started pawing the wall 'Probably to protect stuff in here which i havn't even found yet.' she added as she pressed against a few more panels of the wall.

Kida turned around and walked to the other side of the room and started pressing against the wall again before she turned back to Aeon and shook her head when he made the serious face about the grapes 'Yes my Special little cousin' she said in a motherly tone. Aeon asked about Remus and she shook her head again 'He died 3 years ago, he left me everything and hardly anything to his stupid wife.' she said as she ran her hands through her hair and leaned against the wall still facing Aeon. Kida suddently fell through the wall openeing the door to the Small Kitchen 'Ow...' she said as she sat up and slowly stood up. 'Found it!' she said as she leaned against the swinging door which matched the other walls perfectly.

"Oh, ok. That sucks." Aeon deadpanned, upon hearing about Remus' death. He didn't really care, the guy was absolutely mental. He recalled something about the man trying to shoot himself with a gun, strangely enough. Apparently he'd never heard of the killing curse before.

The young male's eyes followed his cousin curiously, watching in amusement as she poked and prodded at different parts of the walls, until one suddenly opened up to reveal a kitchen beyond. His amusement grew and she practically fell through. Typical Kida. he thought to himself with a smirk, and hopped up to go make sure she was alright.

She'd already gotten to her feet by the time he reached her, so he shrugged, his hands slipping into his pockets. "You haven't changed, you know that?" he told her innocently. He quickly glanced around the small room, his head tilted to one side. "So..are all the rooms like this?"

'neh Changing is Boooring' she moaned as she dusted herself off and straightened out her dress as she held the door open for Aeon to go through into the kitchen. 'Do you mean all are hidden or all are old, because the Answer is Mostly yes and yes' she said as she walked into the kitchen and panned through the cupboards. 'Oh an interesting charm, anything in these cupboards or fridge won't expire or age or anything, which is good cause i don't have to go out shopping all the time.' Kida said as she opened a cupboard and pulled out a bag of lollies and chips 'Hungry, I have the good healthy stuff here' she said as she tossed Aeon a bag of chips before she pegged the bag of lollies at him straight after to see if he could catch it. Kida's throwing hand was strong from being a beater for so many years. 'Oh hey that reminds me, I'm on the Holyhead Harpies now, Professional Quidditch, Me! can you believe it!' she said happily as she sat up on a bench in the kitchen. 'What are you doing After Aeon, tell me about whats been going on in the past 2 years, hows My aunt and uncle and Sern. HOW IS EVERYONE!' she said really quickly, chatting away as she always has.

Kida dug into a bag of Red rock sea salt chips and muched away happily, still as fresh as the day they were bought.

Aeon whistled. "This house is so strange, I wonder what made him hide them? It's kind of cool though, having secret rooms and all." he said, leaning against the kitchen bench. As soon as he saw his cousin pull out food, his face lit up. "I wasn't hungry before, but I am now." he grinned, deftly catching the bag of chips tossed at him, and just barely catching the bag of lollies before it could do any damage. "Hollyhead Harpies? I really can't believe it. I honestly expected you to be in a wheelchair, having broken every bone in your body because you're too clumsy for your own good." he smirked, though was actually serious about what he said. It was surprising that she lacked any form of cast or visible injuries.

He sighed at her next question, burying his face in the packet of sweets. "Ech, don't ask. Dad left a while ago. I think I was still in school. My grandmother came back into our lives, and something happened between the two of them, and he just left out of the blue. Mum and him had been fighting for a while as well, I don't know what changed. Now Eustacia won't leave me alone. She keeps taking me out on trips to Bleak Street, and seems to know a lot of shifty people. It's unnerving. I literally just got away from her before I came in, the hag let herself into my hotel room and was going off about how I was planning to see you. And, I think Sern went with Dad. They left around the same time. My ring tells me he's still alive at least, and I think I'd feel it otherwise...but I can't track him, even with my ring showing me the direction he's in. They'll be okay, though.." he muttered, trying to reassure himself more than Kida. "And I saw Arisa the other month. She was lying in the trash, covered in her own puke. Makes me want to know what's happened with everyone else."

Kida laughed 'Oh come on Aeon, I'm a good Beater and you know it' she said as she dug into a bag of chips a bit more 'I don't know why, Remus was very secretive, i can't get into the basement, the doors enchanted it won't let me in.' she said waving a chip around as she talked before crunching on it with satisfying delight.

Kida listened to her cousin tell her about her aunt and uncle splitting up and some people she'd never heard of before 'Who's Eustacia... Bleak street isn't that bad i'm there half of the time with Eden' She said trying to lighten the mood as she flicked her hair over her shoulder. Kida hung her head slightly 'I miss Sern, We all used to be so close then Mother got in the way and took me away and kept me from seeing anyone, Even Ashton' She said softly to herself, when Kida heard about Arisa lying in trash she scrunched up her nose. 'People Change.'

"The basement is locked? That's interesting! Maybe he kept dead bodies down there or tried to make a super monster. I'll try break it later, I always was better at spells than you. You've got me really interested to see what's inside." he grinned and nodded to himself, excited at the thought. "'Adventure awaits behind closed doors.' I think that's a real quote, or maybe I made it up just now. The latter would be cool."

He took a bite of a gummy snake, tearing its head from the rest of its body. "Eustacia is my grandmother. I usually just refer to her as "Gran." She wasn't really around when we were kids, but she'd send Sern and I a gift each year. Apparently our grandfather was an inventor. No doubt Eustacia will try find me soon. She's a crazy woman, she really is." the young male sighed and picked away at the sweets he didn't like, brushing aside black jellybeans and lime lolly snakes to reach the better ones at the bottom. "Did I ever tell you that your mother is a b*tch? Just saying that now if I haven't."

Kida raised an eyebrow 'Yeah, but i kick your ass in Transfiguration anyday, and i'm not that bad at spells' she huffed as she clapped her hands for Aeon to throw her a snake. Kida rolled her eyes 'Remus was a very powerful Wizard Aeon, Good luck, its locked, enchanted and all that stuff, and i wouldn't be surprised if there were traps in there.' She said as she remembered that just tyring to open the door gave her a nasty Zap.
Kida tried to shake her hair out of her eyes before munching on some sugary goodness.

Kida listened to Aeon tell her about his Gran and she rolled her eyes 'Crazy Lady, I don't know about any charms preventing people finding anyone here but i would bet a fair bit of money on Her not being able to find you here because of some charms Remus would have put in place.' Kida said as she ripped limb from limb on a tiny gummy bear.
Kida laughed when Aeon told her that her mother was a B*tch 'no.. Really, Cheating on my dad before i was born then cheating on him when i was alive then winning a court case taking me out of hogwarts 2 years before i graduated and Keeping me padlocked in my bedroom WITH bars on the window, without my wand, owl, or being able to see anyone and forced to go to an all girls school where i couldn't escape cause of the walls isn't B*tchy at all!' Kida said recalling her past 2 years of her life.

Aeon rolled his eyes at the transfiguration comment. Yeah, sure. You're talking to an animagus here. He thought to himself, though there was no point in arguing with her. Kida was a stubborn girl, that was for sure. "I still want to try it. Maybe with your small help we'd be able to break it. Or at least a few of the restrictive charms we don't want." he said, looking up from his packet."Wow, that bad, huh? I couldn't imagine going to an all-boys school, in my case. I'd probably have been bullied anyway, by teachers and students alike, seeing as they're mostly all catholic. Look at me, I'm gay, I practice witchcraft, I'm left handed. I'm practically dripping with sin." he scoffed and threw a chip at her, attempting to get it in her hair. "If I were in your position, I'd cast a curse on her to get her back. Wouldn't be able to cheat and sleep around if she had boils bursting from her face, would she?"

Kida laughed Small Help.. pssh she thought to herself as she listned to Aeon suggest ways to get into it 'Just Don't break my House!' She stressed as she smiled slightly, she knew Aeon would go to any lengths to get into the basement now, Kida wasn't that curious if Remus wanted her to get in she would be able to get in.
Kida smirked 'Our Entire famliy is dripping with Sin!' she laughed 'Catholic school sucks, i practised wandless magic while i was there, i could do some smaller things but being apart from witchcraft is hard, i was without wand, without books apart from the ones i had from school befoer i was pulled out which i practiaclly read a million times..' Kida shook her head 'Whats Done is done i guess, and i can't really get her back, Dad's still in love with her' she said.

Kida whacked the chip back at Aeon before it even got to her 'Try Harder then that Aeon, I'm a beater' she said proudly as she continued dismembering her gummy bears. Kida jumped of the bench 'Still know how to fly my sinful nerdy cousin. I have a small quidditch pitch in the back yard.' Kida said as she carried a bag of chips with her and stopped when she got to the wall where the door was. Kida quickly ran her hands over the wall and tumbeled through the door 'Found it again' She said as she stood back up and quickly regained balance before she signalled for Aeon to follow.

Kida quickly made her way through the lounge, Foyer and out the front door hoping Aeon didn't need to be rolled out of the house. Kida walked along a pebbeled path to what looked like the forrest surrounding the back of the house. Kida walked through some trees and came out at a clearing of what was a smaller quidditch Pitch with a small shack on the side, the Hoops were covered with vines, looked rusty but where completely stable. Kida walked over to the shed and pulled out a Twigger 90 and threw it to Aeon 'Can you handle that bad boy?' she asked as she pulled out her own Moontrimmer which she's had since she started playing quidditch. 'I don't use the Moontrimmer in professional games, To Blue for the Team' she said as she ran and jumped shooting up high into the sky.
Kida did a few laps of the field before she called out to Aeon 'I Have a snitch if you want to try catch it' she smiled.

Aeon listened intently to his cousin go on, nodding the whole time. It must have sucked, suddenly being torn away from one world and thrown into another, duller world. Being a muggle didn't seem to have any appeal what-so-ever.

"I can't see why your father would still have any feelings for her. She's a slurry." he grumbled, batting the chip back onto the counter. Kida was going to constantly be talking about her beater position, and showing it off. Aeon snorted. Great.

Aeon nearly facepalmed himself at Kida's next statement. "Of course I know how to fly, Ki. What wizard or witch doesn't?" he smirked and got up from the counter, grabbing at his packet with crumpled slightly in his hand. The thump from behind alerted him that Kida had "found" the doorway once more. "You know, a logically thinking person would use a door stopper, so they'd always know where the door was. Oh wait, sorry, I almost forgot. You're Kida." he chuckled, amused by his own words. He strode out into the lounge room after his cousin, following her through the foyer and out the front door.

They trudged into the forest and around the back of the large house, until Aeon saw the little pitch come into view. "Nice, this'll be useful for you." he said with a nod, his eyes tracing over the old, rusted hoops. "Might need to do a bit of cleaning and repairing, though."

He walked after her a little further, catching the broom she threw in his direction. "A twigger? I do have my firebolt with me, but this will do." he muttered, pulling his satchel over his head and placing it on the ground next to him. He spun the broomstick in his hand once, then tilted it forward, placing his foot near the bristles and shooting up into the air, one leg wrapping around the wood. The familiar sensation of the wind rushing past him instantly made him feel free, looking up at the clouds as they rushed closer. I love flying. He thought to himself, his grin widening. A bird squawked and flapped wildly out of his way, and it was then that he realised he'd shot way up past Kida and was metres from the clouds. "Oh." he said dumbly, guiding the broom back down to a better level, hanging lazily and grinning all the while. "A snitch you say? Sure, I guess. Should be fun."

Kida snorted 'I have no goddamned clue why he still likes her and i agree with you' she shouted behind her as she was amking her way to the field.

Kida laughed 'Ki.. No ones called me that in a while.' she said as she was gathering the brooms.
Kida heard Aeon comment on the hoops and she laughed 'They're fine Aeon, Its just so if muggles stumble across it they take no notice of it, they're not that bright' she commented hearing what she said and shaking her head. Kida heard him comment on the twigger and reminded herself silently to show him her broom collection in the shed.
Kida balanced crouched on her broom as if she was perching before standing up when Aeon came to a better level 'Careful, that broom isn't made for heights. Don't break it.' she said slightly serious. Kida dug her hand into the pocket of her dress and pulled out a snitch she gave it a little scratch on the head like it was a pet before letting it fly off.
Kida quickly jumped on her broom and shot off as soon as she let the snitch go, soaring higher after the gold ball. Kida hoped it kept on going higher because her broom was made for heights.
The Young Beater was getting close when it dived back towards the ground. With a swift backsault she was after it again not waiting to see where Aeon was. Kida continued to shoot towards the ground, one leg in the stirrup and the other lazily just floating around.

Aeon grinned and shot off after Kida and the snitch, the wind whipping his hair back from his face. The bristles of his cousins Moontrimmer were close to his head, and he briefly contemplated setting fire to them to get the lead, until the snitch suddenly changed direction, shooting back down through the air. Aeon threw out his hand to grab it, watching in dismay as it slipped straight under his fingers and continued its flight. He cursed and looked up in time to see Kida speeding down at him, quickly pulling to his left to barrel roll out of her way, before dropping down through the air, chasing after the snitch once more.

The boy saw the glimmer of gold not too far ahead of him, speeding up his broom and racing Kida across the Pitch, determined to get there before she could.

Kida raced alongside Aeon to try get the snitch but before she could reach it it disapeared 'Whoops i forgot it could do that, This snitch can disapear and reappear anywhere 50m away from where it dispeared from' Kida laughed as she steadied her broom and looked for it 'I dont know why i bought this trick snitch, i think i thought it was a good idea at the time' he young girl said as she looked around for it 'And sometimes it accidently appears underground and has to dig its way out'

Kida looked around for the sntich but couldn't see it. She brushed her hair out of her eyes and pursed her lips Stupid bloody snitch'' she huffed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back