Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
((Don't worry I got permission))

Maddiie had her team uniform on, feeling proud in it. It was brand new, but the point was to show team spirit. Even though the weather was chilly, the sun was high and shining at the right spot for the rally.. She mounted her broom taking off towards the pitch, with a sound speaker in her hand waiting for the others to arrived. She was excited, but held it in hoping everyone did showed up.

[color=b8860b]Lemina walked out to the pitch, wearing her freshly ironed quidditch robes, and firebolt in hand. She mounted and flew up, and saw only Maddiie was there. "Hey captain, let's get this thing started!" Lemi laughed and looked down.[/color]

((I'm wait for the others, I want the whole house invited))

Violet raced to the pitch, wearing her brand new Quidditch robes. She felt extremely proud. She felt like part of a team. She was part of a team. Grinning, she reached Maddiie and Lemina, and put her Firebolt on the ground. "Hey guys!" she said, excited. "This is going to be awesome!" She was hoping that all the other Hufflepuffs - Quidditch players or not - were going to be just as excited as she was.

Rhyspa headed down to the Quidditch pitch once she read the flier Maddiie had put up. She was excited for the new season. She brought one of her banners that she had bought last year with her. Rhyspa grinned when she saw some of her housemates there. "Hey guys!"

Maddiie looked down to see Violet and Rhy had came out for the Prep Rally. "Hey you two." she smiled at Lemina excitement. "Yeah whooa" Maddiie shouted rounding up the pitch hoping more would show up.

"Hey Maddiie!" Rhyspa grinned. "Do you have enough members on the team?" Rhyspa was curious and she hoped Maddiie knew if she needed her, she was there.

Maddiie smiled at Rhy. "Yeah we need one more keeper, and it won't hurt to have replacement." she added, she was glad she knew Rhy. She had made the perfect, perfect half of this year. "Whooa go Hufflepuff." she shouted as more people came about.

Crystal had seen the sign Maddiie had put up in the common room and even though she wasn't on the team this year she wanted to show her support for her friends.
"Hey guys!' She waved,'Feeling hopeful this season?'

[color=b8860b]Lemina saw Crystal approaching, she lowered her broom and said, "Hey. How are you?"[/color]

'I'm great!' Crystal answered with a grin. 'How about you? I barely see you. Been real busy?'

"Hi Crystal." Maddiie flew passed her flashing a smile.

Crystal laughed and waved at Maddiie. She brought out her wand and let out a few loud cracks and sparks to show spirit and taking her que from Maddiie yelled,'Go HUFFLEPUFF!'

[color=b8860b]"I know! The term has shot by!" Lemina laughed, before following Crystal's lead and sending out some sparks.[/color]

Maddiie had smiled but not yet satisfied. Why aren't the others coming out. She wanted to see who really was supporting them, when they really had a game to play. She took out her banner waving for the house to see. "Oh right Hufflepuff." she shouted again.

Hufflepuff.gif

Crystal was concentrating very hard trying to make the sparks from her wand form shapes instead of simply random. All she managed were very small stars, but hey it was a start.

Violet was impressed by how Lemina and Crystal were making sparks appear from the ends of their wands. Wish I knew how to do that... she thought. "Come on Hufflepuff!" she called, punching the air randomly. She wished there were more Hufflepuffs to support. There were hardly any Hufflepuffs compared to the other houses...and they were going to need every single one of them out there, either playing or supporting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back