Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
GMAD.png

For those of you who are new to the site, each year, on June 1st, we ask every member of the site to take a moment to appreciate some people who help keep the community alive and provide assistance to us all, yes us too. We’ve dubbed the day Global Moderator Appreciation Day, or GMAD for short. :woot: This is one of my favorite days of the year. :D

It's easy to forget that there is someone behind making sure your background is in the right place or your inventory is exactly right with nothing doubled. It's definitely easy to forget that someone has to physically add people to the graduation list or the Scit one or the professor's list in their common room. But behind all of those and more is a GM who took time out of her HNZ time to do that for us all. :cool:

Not one of these ladies voiced their desire to become a Global Moderator until the position was offered to them, but once they accepted, they were all in until they could no longer be. I've enjoyed seeing just how much each new GM has added to the team and have been sad to see any of them go.

I am truly appreciative of the time and thought that all of our GMs, past and present (because today isn't only about our current GMs but ALL of them) have put into offering their opinions, volunteering for projects, and helping to get certain things done so that the admin have time to handle other matters.  You ladies are rock stars. :hug:

I hope that you will take a few moments to let the GMs ( :abby: :linda: :kaitlyn: :pat: :emzies: :kait: :marga: :claire: ) know how much you appreciate or have appreciated them. Throw a story in here, write them a poem. All is appreciated. I’m sure they’ll love it. :)

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you...for all the hard work.

~Cyndi :cyndi: & Donna :donna:

For Pat:
Pat.png

For Emzies:
Emzies.png

For Claire:
claire.png

Happy gmad day guys!!

Thanks for all the hard work, long hours, and hilarity over the year(s)!

I saw this a while ago, but wasn't quite sure what to say that wouldn't sound cheesy, but would also thank you all for such an amazing place. I'm not sure gushing my emotions all over this post isn't cheesy, so instead you'll have to deal with a simple thank you :p

HNZ can be a pretty crazy place, and I've loved the few short years I've spent here, no thanks down to all you lovely ladies. You're such hard workers and dedicated with your time. Thank you for everything you've done for me, and the rest of HNZ (as well as the backend stuff). :)

Happy GMAD! :party: :party: :party:

From what I see so far, it doesn't take much to understand how you all are so involved with the site and genuinely love what you do. Y'all are so lovely and dedicated, so thanks!

:wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back