Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Matt ) ( Gay
Wand
Apple, 13 1/2 inches, Essence of Belladonna
Just now, I got really excited when I noticed there was a Glee Club signup sheet in the Conglomerated Arts Club forum, since Kyle is a musical theatre kinda guy...

... And then I looked again, and there are three signup sheets, posted by three different people, all of whom call themselves the glee club leader.

I know it's a small issue, since these clubs rarely do much (or did, last time I was in one) but with three glee clubs running rampant things could get a litttllle confusing... what's the deal here?

Hi Rowan, all you have to do is look at the date these three different sign ups were posted to give you your answer, and the members who posted them.

The oldest post's member is now Inactive; the second post's member is now a Hogwarts Graduate, so that rules those two out. Meaning that this post by Sara Moon is the current, active sign up sheet. :)

Hope that helps!

Ahh, thank you :) Someone should probably lock the old posts then, the reason I was so confused is that both of them are still getting replies as well :/

Topic Closed and Archived

Your question/issue has either been resolved or is unanswerable.
If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to open another topic in the FAQ forum, we're always pleased to answer your questions.

Thank you,

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back