Glad to be back

Pez Rolin

Pez walked down to the lakfront where she used to hang out offen, now all of that was just a mer memory. She missed all she had left, but she was glad to be back though. She had only few friends because she didn't recognize any of the people she from before. So pez went and sat down beside the lake taking her shoes and socks off and dipping her toes in the lake.

Tasaenee had been sitting by the lake front, with her shoes and socks off, dipping her toes into the later, barely reaching when a girl came and sat right beside her. Tasanee looked at her curiously then set her gaze onto the lake, then there was a short moment of silence when Tasanee cleared her throat softly so she wouldn't scare the girl, she seemed rather absentminded at the moment, or she had just not noticed that she was sitting beside her, or this was some odd way to strike up a conversation.

Tasanee bowed her head politely then she said, "I'm Tasanee, it's nice to meet you Pez." Tasanee set her misplaced and intoxicating gaze over to Pez, then back over to the lake for a moment.

Tasanee let out a soft yawn, part of it out of boredom and the other part from lack of sleep, she was having a lot of trouble sleeping lately, perhaps it was all the excitement of finally being at Hogwarts. "So which house are you in?" Tasanee asked awkwardly, finding nothing more interesting or useful to say.

Tasanee nodded her head simply, now at a loss for words so she sat in silence looking across the water sleepily. This girl was boring her quite a bit but she didn't show it, she had a straight face, very similar to the one her twin usually had aside from her smile of wax.

Tasanee scoffed at the girls guess and she said, "I think you best work on your divination abilities." A smug smile formed on Tasanee's lips, waiting for the girls reaction.

"Oh big words, want to try and spell them?" A smirk plastered on Tasanee's lips then she said, "And if I am? I just prefer to not spend time with low lifes like you..oops sorry." Tasanee put her hand over her mouth sarcastically after she said 'you' for a short pause then she lowered her hand at her sarcastic words her thin lips forming a smirked.

Tasanee rolled her eyes and said, "So can you.." Tasanee layed down with her hands crossed under her head to show that she wasn't leaving until the girl had, hoping this would anger her.

Tasanee rolled her eyes and she said, "First off you obviously can not follow a conversation and second, you can leave when ever you like, because I'm not." Tasanee gave Pez a fake smile then went stone faced and let the warm sun hit her face.

"Which words shall I spell first?" She said smirking. "And if you could speak right I wouldn't have this problem. Also for your information, I was here first, I don't plan on leaving, you can stay if you want doesn't mean I am going to talk to you."

Tasanee scoffed at the girls poor use of grammer and she said, "If I could speak right? You really must learn your English again, it really isn't that complicated...but then again you are filth." Tasanee smirked coldly then she said, "If you were referring to my accent, you really should be more cultured, and diversified, it really isn't that rare an accent, in fact one or two of your Slytherins have the same accent as I do, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it, you ignorant little ебат*." Tasanee smirked at her words then she waited for the girls reaction.

[** I had to bleep out the letters in case Russian swearing counts for swearing on this forum :p ]

[ooops sorry]

Tasanee nodded her head and said, "I call them like I see them." Then she furrowed her brow cautiously and said, "Then what on Earth were you talking about? It's hard to follow with your improper use of the English language."

Tasanee rolled her eyes and sighed, she had won this. Tasanee began to drift off into a heavy sleep, about an hour later she woke up rather dazed and she staggered back to the castle.

END OF THREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back